We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Los Banos, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Los Banos
- Unique BuildersExcellent. I wish Dan still lived in the area because I cannot find a contractor as good as he is since he has moved.
- A-SAP Home RepairsI called Lee Mortier after finding his name and business on Angie's List - he had an and quot;Aand quot;. He responded within minutes of my phone call with a call-back and was at my residence within 2 hours and immediately went to work replacing sheet rock, taping and spackeling. I asked him his opinion and whether he would replace all the connections in the house because the Quest plumbing was, as my insurance agent stated, and quot;Another accident waiting to happen.and quot; Since he was doing this, I had a new kitchen faucet and garbage disposal installed, which he was glad to do. He arrived at the time he designated and went immediately to work, finishing before 4:30 pm. He also gave me an estimate on how much a certain painting project would cost me.....even tho' painting isn't his favorite thing to do. I am wonderfully pleased with this man! He is pleasant, prompt, cheerful and does good work. He seems knowledgeable in about every area and now......He's my and quot;go-toand quot; person. Awesome service! He will be back again!!!
- ANC CUSTOMSStarted good. Origional quote was $10,000 which I had no problem with. The project was to take about 4 weeks. They ran into an issue with Lead paint which ended up costing them about 3 days labor. When putting up barrier to remove the Lead paint the barrier was held up with 2x4's that poked 2 holes in the bedroom ceiling and 2 more in the hall ceiling that wasn't being worked on. Later I found out they were going to cover up my origional insulation on a exterior wall which in the quote had a cost to replace it. I had to bring it to their attention to get them to replace it. During the remodel which ended up taking 6 weeks instead of 4. I saw 3 to 4 employees get fired from their employment (not my issue I just want my job completed). During construction it noticed that my attic fan wasn't working and due to having a injured back at the time I asked if they could replace it. I was told the fan itself was about $100.00. I said ok. Later I found out my quote had jumped from $10,000 to $10,500. They said it was due to rewiring the fan. My bathroom exhaust fan (less than 1 year old)got shorted out due to their wiring , which they did replace. On top of the quote I still paid for all the paint and primer to cover the work that was done, the closet doors and metal trim for the shower edges. Per the quote I purchased all the tile for the shower, the floor and the vanity top. As the contract stated when each of the 4 checks were requested I had the check for them within 1 to 2 days without failure. The first 2 checks were actually paid together to help cover the permit. When things were finally coming to a close and we were doing inspections as we were asked to do, they started demanding their final check before they had finished the touchups. We were told if I didn't pay them in full they were going to contact their Attorney and start processing, was told 3 or 4 times. I still had the final check delivered to them on the second day. Also it was noticed the new $200 toilet I paid for in the quote had a chip in it, which they came back out and patched and the new vanity that was purchased had a chip in the cabinet in which we noticed. (Though the quote said they were going to build and didn't) They installed it without letting us know that it wasn't built but bought.. They told me to make a list at end of each day, then his wife came and told us that we shouldn't be doing that even though they told us to. Also when contract was signed Mark told us he would give us receipts, (should have put in contract but didn't, we trusted him) and at the end of the job his wife said they don't do that. So we didnt get receipts. Don't be mistaken bathroom is alot nicer then it was originially, just had alot of issues
Drywall Contractors in Los Banos
- Business Description:Drywall repair Specializing in textures and water damage removal and restoring wall and ceilingsRecent Review:Thomas was professional, prompt, and friendly. He repaired a large section of drywall and also did some extra (unexpected) work. We were pleased with the quality and look of his work and the price was good. We would absolutely hire againJeff s.
- Business Description:PAYMENT METHOD, CASH, CHECKS, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS PAINT INTERIOR AND ALL EXTERIOR WORK DONE AT ONE TIME WILL GET YOU A 10% DISC. WE ARE ECO FRIENDLYRecent Review:he came on time. told him what i needed done. he was carrying the stuff out. he finished the job very quickly.linda s.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. 20+ years experience. Family business. Also Serving other portions of California, Ask for Details.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Owner operated. License number 892154.
- Business Description:All around handyman service. I have no employees, so no extra people walking around your house. All payments will be due upon completion of work.
- Business Description:Insurance build backs ,Contractor, Building contractors, remodeling contractors, plumbing , windows & doors , patios and decks .
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.
- Business Description:General Contractor specializing in home repair, remodel and maintenance. Great business reputation with referrals. Design savvy--have an idea? Let's talk. Free estimates.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Dos Palos
- Le Grand
- San Juan Bautista
- San Martin
drywall contractors in Los Banos
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Spinlisting LLC