When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Atwater, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Atwater
- Unique BuildersExcellent. I wish Dan still lived in the area because I cannot find a contractor as good as he is since he has moved.
- A-SAP Home RepairsI called Lee Mortier after finding his name and business on Angie's List - he had an and quot;Aand quot;. He responded within minutes of my phone call with a call-back and was at my residence within 2 hours and immediately went to work replacing sheet rock, taping and spackeling. I asked him his opinion and whether he would replace all the connections in the house because the Quest plumbing was, as my insurance agent stated, and quot;Another accident waiting to happen.and quot; Since he was doing this, I had a new kitchen faucet and garbage disposal installed, which he was glad to do. He arrived at the time he designated and went immediately to work, finishing before 4:30 pm. He also gave me an estimate on how much a certain painting project would cost me.....even tho' painting isn't his favorite thing to do. I am wonderfully pleased with this man! He is pleasant, prompt, cheerful and does good work. He seems knowledgeable in about every area and now......He's my and quot;go-toand quot; person. Awesome service! He will be back again!!!
- ANC CUSTOMSStarted good. Origional quote was $10,000 which I had no problem with. The project was to take about 4 weeks. They ran into an issue with Lead paint which ended up costing them about 3 days labor. When putting up barrier to remove the Lead paint the barrier was held up with 2x4's that poked 2 holes in the bedroom ceiling and 2 more in the hall ceiling that wasn't being worked on. Later I found out they were going to cover up my origional insulation on a exterior wall which in the quote had a cost to replace it. I had to bring it to their attention to get them to replace it. During the remodel which ended up taking 6 weeks instead of 4. I saw 3 to 4 employees get fired from their employment (not my issue I just want my job completed). During construction it noticed that my attic fan wasn't working and due to having a injured back at the time I asked if they could replace it. I was told the fan itself was about $100.00. I said ok. Later I found out my quote had jumped from $10,000 to $10,500. They said it was due to rewiring the fan. My bathroom exhaust fan (less than 1 year old)got shorted out due to their wiring , which they did replace. On top of the quote I still paid for all the paint and primer to cover the work that was done, the closet doors and metal trim for the shower edges. Per the quote I purchased all the tile for the shower, the floor and the vanity top. As the contract stated when each of the 4 checks were requested I had the check for them within 1 to 2 days without failure. The first 2 checks were actually paid together to help cover the permit. When things were finally coming to a close and we were doing inspections as we were asked to do, they started demanding their final check before they had finished the touchups. We were told if I didn't pay them in full they were going to contact their Attorney and start processing, was told 3 or 4 times. I still had the final check delivered to them on the second day. Also it was noticed the new $200 toilet I paid for in the quote had a chip in it, which they came back out and patched and the new vanity that was purchased had a chip in the cabinet in which we noticed. (Though the quote said they were going to build and didn't) They installed it without letting us know that it wasn't built but bought.. They told me to make a list at end of each day, then his wife came and told us that we shouldn't be doing that even though they told us to. Also when contract was signed Mark told us he would give us receipts, (should have put in contract but didn't, we trusted him) and at the end of the job his wife said they don't do that. So we didnt get receipts. Don't be mistaken bathroom is alot nicer then it was originially, just had alot of issues
Drywall Contractors in Atwater
- Business Description:Drywall repair Specializing in textures and water damage removal and restoring wall and ceilingsRecent Review:Bautista Drywall was very unprofessional with their work. Drywall mud was sprayed on some our furniture, doors, family pictures and floors without a mention of him cleaning it up or even a request to move the items out of the way. He used our personal ladder to do some of the work and used our water and hose to clean his tools. Neither would have been a problem if he would have just asked first but pouring drywall mud on our lawn leaving a big white patch and leaving the mud stains in our driveway was unacceptable. Pictures of the issues we had with some of the patches, the drywall mud sprayed on our belongings and the mess outside were sent to Bautista Drywall and we called to see when these could be corrected. We were told that he was pretty booked up and he didn’t know when. This was 7 days ago and we not heard from him since. Our mistake was to pay him the entire amount before we were completely satisfied. We were told by Bautista Drywall that the job would take 4 – 6 hours and he was done in 3. It was hurried, non-professional work and it took as almost as much time to clean up after him then it did for him to do the job. We would not recommend Bautista Drywall for any work at your homeDwayne G.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. 20+ years experience. Family business. Also Serving other portions of California, Ask for Details.Recent Review:Arrived on time and did a really good job within a short time.Ben M.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:I was very pleased and happy with the job he did for me I will definitely use him againOludosu O.
- Business Description:PAYMENT METHOD, CASH, CHECKS, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS PAINT INTERIOR AND ALL EXTERIOR WORK DONE AT ONE TIME WILL GET YOU A 10% DISC. WE ARE ECO FRIENDLYRecent Review:he came on time. told him what i needed done. he was carrying the stuff out. he finished the job very quickly.linda s.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:*************THELOPEZ COMPANY******** ******LICENCED AND BONDED!******* ***SERVICING THE CENTRAL VALLEY**** CALL OR TEXT US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE AT ALEX (209)-819-0885 OR CRESCENCIO (209)756-0972 WE DO: *SMALL JOBS *LARGE JOBS *RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL *FLOORING *FENCING *FRAMING *PAINTING *FINISHING *CONCRETE *MUCH MORE!
- Business Description:I’m a journeyman drywall finisher/hanger/painter with 22 yrs experience in those aspects. I offer patch & match,wallpaper removal,smoothwall, imperfect smooth,old world,spray,and skip trowel textures.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Atwater
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ANC CUSTOMS245 W 22nd St
- ANC CUSTOMS
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- Cruz 4 Construction
- JW Drywall3418 Hawaii Ave
- JW Drywall