AC Dave Heating & Air

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

Awards & Badges

16138 Spunky Canyon Rd

Santa Clarita, CA 91390

AC Dave is a family owned & operated small business with 5 employees. We accept all major credit cards, checks & cash at the time services are rendered. $24.99 discount for first time customers and new maintenance agreement of one year or more. Diagnostic charges are deducted from the price of repairs. License Number: 877683, give us a call today!...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (59)plumbers (1)

03/16/2021

AC Dave came and looked at then space and made recommendations. He was prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. He gave us a proposal that was reasonable and fair. He and his guys arrived promptly on the day of the install and completed the job that day. They did a great job with no mess and took great care to explain the unit to us and demonstrate how it worked. We had a great experience and would hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an Hvac solution for a large loft space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

12/04/2020

Most excellent!!! Thank you for your prompt friendly, professional service. Now we can have a safe warm Christmas and winter. This is the second time I have had the pleasure of your company fixing our problems. I highly recommended AC Dave heating and air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall heater serviced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

10/11/2020

Justin was prompt, courteous, detailed and very knowledgeable. He systematically went through and made sure electrical connections were comparable, tested for leaks, straped down the condenser to pad, insulated suction line and other things that were "over my head".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced condenser in air conditioning unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/22/2020

Dave and his crew were great. They showed up on time, went right to work and even when there was a glitch, no problem took care of it. Made sure everything worked perfectly. Helped us with the smart thermostat. I have recommended them to others already. The original costs is what I paid. I couldn't be happier then I am now. I wish I found him earlier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioning unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/20/2020

Professionally installed by staff. Courteous and responsible. Office staff was responsive and informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and A/C compressor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

09/19/2020

The whole experience was exceptional. Installation was excellent. Also, office staff kept me informed and up-to-date before, during and after the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 3 mini split ductless AC -Heating units and compressor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Photo for AC Dave Heating & Air - 16138 Spunky Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA - 38887473

09/19/2020

I'M not one to review or submit a survey (anti-Karen), but I could not be happier with this experience. From our first call, to the thorough inspection, the fair price of the bid, the drop cloths the laid on our floors, to the speed of which th e work was done. The coffee cups and pens where a nice touch too. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit and Coil replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

09/09/2020

I called and they sent someone out the next day. They were prompt and efficient and most of all the swamp cooler was repaired. The price they charged was excellent. I also signed up for a maintenance contract based on how well they took care of this problem. There are not a lot of places left who service swamp coolers so this was a good find. I have already recommended them to my sister for servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp cooler had the smell of burning wires.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/30/2020

Dave was able to come out, with expert logistics from his office, the same day. Fixed the problem while a big heatwave was bearing down on us. These guys are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repair - capacitor replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

08/03/2020

Justin was very professional and communicated well what needed to be done. He kept us advised as he was working and let us know he had to leave to get a part and advised us when he'd return. The price was reasonable and we would highly recommend Justin & AC Dave Heating & Air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on Central Cooling Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

Residential, commercial & installation of air conditioning & heating systems, refrigeration, duct installation, repair or replacement, hydronic heating, wine room refrigeration, planned annual or bi-annual, propane furnace, heat pump, ductless split, strip heat, swamp coolers installation, maintenance & repair.

Duct cleaning, Asbestos removal, Water heaters.