Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find top appliance sales companies in Kelseyville, CA
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Kelseyville
- Trig Builders Inc.We interviewed and spoke to a lot of construction companies for our master bathroom and kitchen remodeling project and we ended up by hiring Trig Builders. What a great and professional people of no less than sensational skilled people! We couldn’t be happier from the whole work that they did for us at our house. They were absolutely honest, fast phase, and very experience while they always kept guidance and advise us during the work which was fantastic, and huge plus. Yossi, our project manager was wonderful! We are so happy with the final results of the work which was leading me to also have them redo my flooring. Thanks a lot
- Trig Builders Inc.Trig Builders made our new kitchen stunning! Simple as that. Yossi our project manager and Odelia from the office were extremely knowledgeable and hardworking people with a great sense of how to do things and understanding what the client need. Yossi also knew when to just listen to us and let us talk and express what we need and want without interrupting us. He is an excellent listener. We would recommend him, Odelia and Trig Builders very much
- Trig Builders Inc.We wish we knew them when we got our first house! Yossi was able to take our kitchen and to convert it to a stunning space where we spend most of our time these days.... Our old kitchen was removed completely and re-built by his team in less than 2 months. the work was managed by him and the team came over daily and they made sure to complete the weekly tasks of the remodeling so they wont have any delays. highly recommended company
- ALLIED APPLIANCE SVCNot having a working washing machine is rather inconvenient and this was a major repair, Marc did his best to get my washer repaired as quickly as possible. While waiting for parts, he kept me updated on the status so I never felt like I was forgotten. When the last part arrived, and he called to schedule a time to come and complete the job, he rearranged his existing schedule to accommodate mine; arrived on time and was finished in less time than I had thought it would take. Washer is working great
- APPLIANCE WAREHOUSEThey were helpful, they checked the appliance to make sure it was in working order before we took it home; they loaded it on the truck bed and provided a water filter for it. They warranty all labor for as long as you own the appliance. You pay for parts. On fridges they do not warranty compressors because once they go in a fridge, you might as well buy a new unit. A family owned business. It looks like a great place to buy washer and dryer sets too. They give a 10% discount if you pay cash
- Foothill ApplianceIt went great. They showed up on time were very professional, explanitory and completed the job in a clean and timley manner.
- Kelseyville ApplianceI was greeted at the door.....Told them what I wanted....was immediately shown to the area containing a number of new, shiny dishwahsers. The ones I was interested in were explained to me, the insides were opened up and further explanations were provided....I made my choice (a white Amana under counter d/w). Delivery was promised the next morning, and Lo & behold, it was delivered right on time, the old one was loaded on their vehicle and when a friend and I installed the new one, it worked great! These are really nice, courteous people to do business with. I recommend them to anyone. Claud
- EEL VALLEY TV & APPLIANCEThey are family owned. They are great with their financing, good products. They deliver. It was really cheap, it was a reconditioned, excellent brand name. Whirlpool dryer reconditioned. You feel like you walked into a family business, they approach you, they ask you what you are looking for. They don't try to sell you something you are not looking for. They really listen to what you want and do the best to provide it. Even if that includes going into the back room and saying these are reconditioned if you don't need a brand new whatever, we can see you this and it's guaranteed for like three months, you have the warranty for a few months. If you buy a brand new appliance of course that is warrantied, I've bought brand new from them also. Then they discuss finances with you, they will allow you to give a down payment and then they even allowed me cash on delivery when they drove it down which was a forty mile drive. They bring it in the house, the hook it up, install it, so there you go, any problems give us a call. I haven't had any problems with the three appliances from them which is really rare. They stand behind their products, they know their products and they stand behind them. I have bought appliances from other places and it's just a nightmare. They wouldn't honor the warranty, it was a nightmare. But these people, I haven't had a problem, they offered me an extended warranty which I did buy on the new products and that's comforting. They give you the manual if you have a problem you can call them up and they will walk you through it on the phone, trouble shoot kind of
- RUDDY'S APPLIANCESBruce at Ruddy's Appliances was very helpful! Our refrigerator went out while we were on vacation and came home needing to buy a new one without having saved for that purchase ahead of time. We showed up at Ruddy's about 15 minutes to closing time and told them our situation. Bruce went out of his way to stay a bit later and show us what they had to offer that would be affordable for us. We ended up buying a brand new refrigerator that would have been $999 at a Big Box store, but they had it for $699 because of a dent on the side (that is up against our cabinet). Having scratch and dent appliances available at a huge discount is a saving grace for those of us that want a good, quality appliance, but don't necessarily have the funds readily available, plus it even came with a 1 year warranty. They delivered our new refrigerator the very next day, set it up, stayed for a bit to make sure it was running alright, and even hauled off the old one for free. When I noticed, later that day, that the meat drawer was cracked, I called Bruce and he had a replacement waiting for me at the store that afternoon, no questions. We were very pleased with our experience and will absolutely keep them in mind when we are ready to replace other appliances
- LAKE APPLIANCE REPAIR SVCWes, their serviceman, found the cause of the problem with the washer. It had been making very loud banging sounds and shaking wildly. He quickly fix the mounting bracket; order a new motor and then returned to install it.
Appliance Sales Companies in Kelseyville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Monark Premium Appliance Company of San rafael is a premier supplier of home appliances in Northern California and Northern Nevada. Whether you’re a homeowner, designer, builder or remodeler, we have services to suit any appliance needs. Work with our educated sales team to choose the appliances that fit your taste, design and budget from over 50 top brands
- Business Description:We are a Factory Authorized Distributor of the "Patriot Home Defense System" which is a hospital grade, commercial cleaning machine which has been designed to be a replacement for the modern day vacuum cleaner. The unit is warrantied for 35 years, has medical and military grade filtration thus recommended for allergy and asthma patients. The unit will out-clean and out-filter any ordinary vacuum cleaner. The machines are so sophisticated that they have been purchased by the US Army, Lawrence ..
- Business Description:The Trible family has been involved with major appliances since the late 1800's and have been serving the appliance industry with parts and accessories for more than 100 years. In addition, Trible's has been a supplier of heating and air conditioning equipment/parts for more than 50 years. With years of experience and tradition as a foundation, you can rest assured Trible's will meet your every need
- Business Description:We are licensed through the Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair. #84175 And the California State Board of Equalization
- Business Description:Kelseyville Appliance carries the full line of Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag and Amana Appliances. Open M-F 9-5pm. Owner operators Dave & Mary Morse have been in business 17 years at this location.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
kitchen appliance sellers in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4236 S MOONEY BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Kelseyville Appliance3532 N. Main St.
- Kelseyville Appliance
- Quincy Compressor241 West A Street
- Quincy Compressor
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434