Amsterdam Woodworks

• Trade License Number
  • 985230

1128 Sibley St Ste J

Folsom, CA 95630

We are based out of the beautiful town of Folsom, located in northern California. Our stream line specialty is custom built kitchens, however, we also specialize in the design and custom creations of all woodwork related services including but not limited to closets, entertainment centers, offices, furniture, and crown molding. Our master engineer and designer hand crafts and installs every piece of wood used in every job we commit to. All of our designs are one of a kind creations which are molded to our individual clients’ requests and specifications. We are here not only to provide creativity and imagination, but to fulfill the personal imagination of our clients. Additional web - www.amsterdamwoodworks.com. Award winning....

Resposiveness

cabinet makers (82)woodworking (30)home remodeling (15)cabinet refacing (6)countertop installation (3)closet design (2)door installation (1)professional organizers (1)glass repair (1)

10/31/2020

Arno is a consummate professional! I was at a disadvantage as my permanent residence was a 5hr drive from the location of our new home. Arno met with me at the new residence early in the process of construction, he was very generous with his time and very attentive to my vision for organization and utilizing the cabinetry space to its maximum potential. Soon I had drawings with full layout and dim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cabinetry, large gourmet kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/30/2020

We met Arno at a Home Show in Sacramento right after we had purchased a "Fixer Upper". We were so impressed with his workmanship that as we planned our remodel, we then had Amsterdam Cabinets build custom cabinets for our entire home. They are Beautiful! He's the Best!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Cabinetry: Kitchen, x3 Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Family Room and Dining Room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

10/30/2020

This was a very easy and efficient process. Great to work with Arno and would do it again. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arno built our complete set of kitchen cabnets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

10/30/2020

Excellent. Cabinet was built exactly to our specifications. The fit and finish were perfect. Arno was great to work with, he was always available and responsive to questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build and installed a 6' long bathroom cabinet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

11/01/2019

The service of Cabinet Making by Amsterdam Woodworks is very nice and looks beautiful. He makes some amazing cabinets. I would consider the cabinets he made for my house custom and look great. My wife and I are very happy with his cabinet making. Thank you Arno and company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the rest of our home cabinets completed since Arno of Amsterdam Woodworks did the rest of the house. The cabinets look great and we have enjoy Amsterdam Woodworks service/quality.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Photo for Amsterdam Woodworks - 1128 Sibley St, Folsom, CA - 38208260

10/31/2019

Arno is truly the best cabinet maker I have had the pleasure of working with through all my jobs. As a general contractor the cabinetry is so important to show the quality of the total job performed. Amsterdam woodworks always brings a smile to my face when I see their cabinets show up to the job because I know there will be no flaws and no excuses just a perfect cabinet the way that we wanted it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet making

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

As a general contractor I have been using Arno at Amsterdam woodworks for my cabinetry for close to 10 years now. Every single customer raves about their cabinets. Front to back its always the same great quality service with cabinets that are nothing short of perfection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous kitchen and bathroom remodels

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/31/2019

It was excellent! They were on time and professional. Excellent workmanship, excellent quality materials. I was happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bath remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

10/31/2019

Wonderfully! Arno helped us with the design of a freestanding vanity for our master bath, giving us recommendations and sending detailed plans for review, tweaking the plans and then sending a final one in a very timely manner. The vanity he built for us is beautiful, exactly what we wanted and done with exceptional quality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Making

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

Photo for Amsterdam Woodworks - 1128 Sibley St, Folsom, CA - 38207998

10/31/2019

Arno was a true professional to work with. He met agreed upon deadlines and he kept me informed of his progress along the way. The quality of Arno's work was exceptional, everything I expected and then some. The buyers commented on how beautiful the cabinets were and how much appeal they added to the house. I shared pictures of the fireplace with a co-worker and they immediately reached out to Arn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built custom kitchen and bathroom cabinets for existing home being remodeled to sell.He also built a mantel for existing fireplace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Photo for Amsterdam Woodworks - 1128 Sibley St, Folsom, CA - 38207896

Custom built kitchens, bathroom vanities, entertainment centers, offices, furniture..

Handyman-type jobs.