Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Folsom, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Folsom
- Law Office of James L. ArrasmithGreat consultation, efficient, & positive attorney. I needed possession of my home, Mr. Arrasmith acted swiftly and was able to provide me the information I needed to understand what could have been a lengthy process. Mr. Arrasmith produced results in a timely manner in order to resolve my case. He's respectful and responded to all my calls and answered any questions. His rates are very reasonable. I highly recommend James Arrasmith if you need an attorney. It's a great feeling knowing he's on your side
- Isidro.s lawn serviceIt went terrific. The crew was in and out in three hours with a full front and backyard cleanup that had not been maintained for months. Very professional team, nice equipment, great rates. Highly recommend!
- Isidro.s lawn serviceIsidro.s lawn service answered my call for help and performed the services I needed. I liked them so much I hired them on a weekly basis.
- Isidro.s lawn serviceWe absolutely love Isidro Lawncare! They go above and beyond to take of our home. We have used them for over 8 years. They catch things on our property that we aren’t even aware of. We recently had a slow leak and they solved it and fixed it right away, it could’ve caused a lot of damage if ignored. Highly recommend
- Isidro.s lawn serviceThe Isidro family did an awesome job with our landscaping. We remodeled our entire backyard I was able to share with them my vision and they brought to life. Isidro’s lawn service is trustworthy, completed the work on time, and hard working folks! Highly recommend their service!!!
- Isidro.s lawn serviceExcellent work, reliable , on time, work is done with care. Isidro has been taking care of my large backyard with many old trees for nearly 15 years. Family business … they go above and beyond . They have landscaped and redone many aspects of my front and backyard and patios , they look beautiful because of the excellence in their workmanship
- Sierra Vista MaintenanceGreat, spent a lot of time, Bagged the leaves and cleaned up very well. Will have back to do windows.
- Sierra Vista MaintenanceWe have an 1800 sq foot house and had not had the cutters cleaned for several years. The roof had lots of leaf debris and the sand from the roofing had filled the gutters to about 3 inches of nasty yuck. We also had gutter caps that needed to be removed and then put back. He did a very good job in about 1.5 hours and cleaned up very well. He did have to come back and put the sun room covers back which he had forgotten but he worked with our schedule and got back quickly today to complete the work. There was good communication all along with phone calls to advise us of arrival times or any delays ( which there were not). He advised us of a little rust on one bit of gutter and a few shingles that seemed to be coming loose. He was very nice and polite, didn't waste any time and was respectful of our time. All in all, I am a very happy homeowner
- Sierra Vista MaintenanceGreg was punctual and very personable. After I showed him areas of concern (water cascading over side of gutter in two locations - 1 in front and 1 in back) he got right to work. He showed me a big clod of material that was blocking one downspout. Greg also called to my attention to the fact that a back gutter was sloped away from the downspout not towards it which would result in overflow. He advised that I might want to consider having an additional downspout installed at the lowest slope of the gutter or having a new properly sloped gutter installed. He indicated that Sierra Vista doesn't do that type of work nor did he suggest any particular company that might. As a result, I trusted that this was not just a ploy for additional work/revenue. Greg also showed me a downspout filter that would help keep debris out of the downspout - no pressure or verbal suggestion that I should purchase, just that this was available. I did purchase 2 of the filters because of close-by neighbor tress and Greg installed. This work was done in late Sept. 2015. After a recent January 2016 rain (4 months after initial gutter cleaning), I noticed rivulets of water falling from the side of a front gutter. I called Sierra Vista. Eric indicated that they have a 60-day guarantee but he would send someone over to check it out within a couple of days when they would again be in the Rocklin area. Jason arrived the morning of the specified day and took a look at the gutter. Leaves from the next-door neighbor's tree had completely covered the filter thus limiting the flow of water into the downspout and resulting in overflow. (Luckily I had had a gutter filter installed in Sept. otherwise that debris would have been in the downspout.) Jason cleaned the leaf debris (a goodly amount in my estimation) from the gutter and filter. He also checked and cleaned another gutter that had some leaf debris. Jason suggested in future to have gutters cleaned in October after nearby trees have dropped their leaves - a great and logical idea that I hadn't even considered. I thought I was getting ahead of the (hoped-for rain) game by scheduling Sept. service. There was no charge for this subsequent cleaning which was great customer service. I'm a happy and satisfied customer and will therefore use Sierra Vista again
- Sierra Vista MaintenanceCleaned all the gutters, removed leaves and debris on the roof, added six downspout screens ($10 each), and cleaned up after. He did the job very well, and in the rain! Highly recommended.
Last update on August 8, 2022
Leaf Removal Services in Folsom
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
A leaf removal service can help get rid of a major headache that arrives with autumn. Here’s how to make sure you’re hiring a good company.
Learn about the most popular kinds of rakes for gardening and home care to find the perfect tool for your outdoor projects.
Find leaf removal services in
- El Dorado Hills,
- Granite Bay,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Gold River,
- Shingle Springs,
- Cameron Park,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Pilot Hill,
- North Highlands,
- Diamond Springs,
leaf removal services in Folsom
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.843 N Market Blvd Ste A
Sacramento, California 95834
- A1 hauling309 Amberwood rd.
Roseville, California 95678
- Allegiant6212 Laird Rd
Loomis, California 95650
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.
- Bezares Handyman and LandscapingP.O. Box 459
Arbuckle, California 95912
- Bezares Handyman and Landscaping
- Nor Cal Window Cleaning & Handyman Co.P.O. Box 350
Orangevale, California 95662
- Nor Cal Window Cleaning & Handyman Co.
- U.S. Lawns of Sacramento4034 Wayside Ln Ste A
Carmichael, California 95608
- U.S. Lawns of Sacramento