Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney Company

California: Contractors
03/31/2022

11101 Trade Center Dr

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Full plumbing services offered.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprises....

4.4

plumbers (397)water heaters (131)drain cleaning (37)sewer cleaning (13)home remodeling (8)drain pipe installation (7)HVAC Companies (4)well & water pump repair (2)septic tank service (2)gas leak repair (1)

12/18/2020

Betty L.

Fast response and good work/price. No complains.

Description of Work
Water heater/tank replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

08/03/2020

Karl L.

good. Very expensive, but work was fast and done well.

Description of Work
sewer repair

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

06/06/2020

Virginia M.

All was done well and more quickly than was expected.

Description of Work
Replacing the kitchen faucet and shower head and cleaning the shower drain

Category drain pipe,home remodeling,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/29/2020

Lisa D.

Alex the repairman was awesome. Work is done right and looks great. Even the rough patch on the dry wall couldn't have looked better. Now getting them to respond to my request thru this web site. Not too good. I informed the office he was going to have to climb under the house. The web site says free estimate. It cost $250 for that. They didn't tell me. I waited 2 fays for that bombshell. The office informed me he was on his way to my rental. When I fact he wasn't on his way for another hour and a half. Communication with office was my only issue. I almost contacted someone else during the week I waited for them to even contact me. Thank god the work was sooooo good. I was worried because of the office. Thank you Alex. Lisa & Danielle

Description of Work
New tub drain repipe shower new faucet and trim

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed]! My name is Sue and I'm the Office Manager. I apologize for the miscommunication. It looks like the free estimate you were looking at on the website was for the free home inspection which is done with each service call. Alex quoted you an estimate price to go under the home for the diagnostic when he arrived at the job, prior to doing the actual estimate. The office does not quote prices because we leave that to our plumbing professionals. Regarding your unusual wait time for that morning, the dispatcher sent the call to Alex and was unaware that he needed to stop to pick up the parts on his [Member Information Removed] there. We have corrected this challenge by initiating a new protocol for the plumbers to advise if they are heading straight to a job or if they'll be stopping for parts or rental equipment, so we may advise the client of a more accurate arrival time. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and for being a loyal Boyd Plumbing client. Please do not hesitate to call our office and speak with me directly if you ever need any assistance or have any further concerns. Sincerely, Sue Garofalo Office Manager 916-988-3111

04/10/2020

jill L.

Great job. I thought I needed new shower pipes but Jeremy could tell the sound was coming from the toilet. He gave me options and prices. I chose new toilet. He went and purchased it, brought it back and installed it. No issues. I would recommend Boyd Plumbing in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Ended up replacing toilet

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

03/14/2020

Jake A.

It went great! Sean was very professional and personable! If I was to have more work done, I'd want him to do the job! Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Replace Faucet

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

02/20/2020

Gene M.

Repairman was punctual, diligent and competent. Explained what he was doing as he worked and shared knowledge too. A little pricey but he worked for it and I have my shower back working as it should.

Description of Work
Shower faucet and diverter replacement

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

01/27/2020

Brian S.

Outstanding service. Will be using this business again for other upcoming plumbing work!

Description of Work
Replaced toilet wax ring

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

07/01/2019

Roberta T.

Very well. The technician sent (cannot remember his name at the moment), but he knew about "hung"toilets explained every step of the way to me, the customer in "layman's" terms so that the customer(me)could understand the procedures and why. He, the technician, also, fixed my bathtub drain in a snap of the fingers and he let me know how it could have happened as well as how to use the drain properly so it won't happen again AND how to re-fix it if it does happen again. Quite thorough. Very kind and enthusiastic in letting me know what he's doing and why as well as answering graciously any other related questions that I had.

Description of Work
Fix leaky toilet and damaged bath tub step-on drain

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

05/28/2019

Michael H.

Outstanding, couldn't be more pleased with the valve replacement done by Boyd Plumbing Zeb did a great job and was on time and prompt. Will definitely hire again for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
5 automatic sprinkler valves replaced.

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

Plumbing – Water Line Replacement, Gas Line Services, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Leak Detection, Toilet Repair & Replacement, Sump Pump & Ejector Pump Service, Water Softening, Hot Water Recirculating Pumps, Re-Pipe Service, Garbage Disposals, Commercial Plumbing, New Fixtures, Backflow Prevention, Water Filtration, & Water Leak Repair. Drain Cleaning. Sewer Services. Water Heaters. Pipe Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check