Full plumbing services offered.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney Company

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2011

11101 Trade Center Dr

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we

12/18/2020

Betty L.

Fast response and good work/price. No complains.

Description of Work
Water heater/tank replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/03/2020

Karl L.

good. Very expensive, but work was fast and done well.

Description of Work
sewer repair

06/06/2020

Virginia M.

All was done well and more quickly than was expected.

Description of Work
Replacing the kitchen faucet and shower head and cleaning the shower drain

Category drain pipe, home remodeling, drain cleaning

05/29/2020

Lisa D.

Alex the repairman was awesome. Work is done right and looks great. Even the rough patch on the dry wall couldn't have looked better. Now getting them to respond to my request thru this web site. Not too good. I informed the office he was going to have to climb under the house. The web site says free estimate. It cost $250 for that. They didn't tell me. I waited 2 fays for that bombshell. The office informed me he was on his way to my rental. When I fact he wasn't on his way for another hour and a half. Communication with office was my only issue. I almost contacted someone else during the week I waited for them to even contact me. Thank god the work was sooooo good. I was worried because of the office. Thank you Alex. Lisa & Danielle

Description of Work
New tub drain repipe shower new faucet and trim

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Hello, [Member Name Removed]! My name is Sue and I'm the Office Manager. I apologize for the miscommunication. It looks like the free estimate you were looking at on the website was for the free home inspection which is done with each service call. Alex quoted you an estimate price to go under the home for the diagnostic when he arrived at the job, prior to doing the actual estimate. The office does not quote prices because we leave that to our plumbing professionals. Regarding your unusual wait time for that morning, the dispatcher sent the call to Alex and was unaware that he needed to stop to pick up the parts on his [Member Information Removed] there. We have corrected this challenge by initiating a new protocol for the plumbers to advise if they are heading straight to a job or if they'll be stopping for parts or rental equipment, so we may advise the client of a more accurate arrival time. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and for being a loyal Boyd Plumbing client. Please do not hesitate to call our office and speak with me directly if you ever need any assistance or have any further concerns. Sincerely, Sue Garofalo Office Manager 916-988-3111

04/10/2020

jill L.

Great job. I thought I needed new shower pipes but Jeremy could tell the sound was coming from the toilet. He gave me options and prices. I chose new toilet. He went and purchased it, brought it back and installed it. No issues. I would recommend Boyd Plumbing in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Ended up replacing toilet

03/14/2020

Jake A.

It went great! Sean was very professional and personable! If I was to have more work done, I'd want him to do the job! Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Replace Faucet

02/20/2020

Gene M.

Repairman was punctual, diligent and competent. Explained what he was doing as he worked and shared knowledge too. A little pricey but he worked for it and I have my shower back working as it should.

Description of Work
Shower faucet and diverter replacement

01/27/2020

Brian S.

Outstanding service. Will be using this business again for other upcoming plumbing work!

Description of Work
Replaced toilet wax ring

07/01/2019

Roberta T.

Very well. The technician sent (cannot remember his name at the moment), but he knew about "hung"toilets explained every step of the way to me, the customer in "layman's" terms so that the customer(me)could understand the procedures and why. He, the technician, also, fixed my bathtub drain in a snap of the fingers and he let me know how it could have happened as well as how to use the drain properly so it won't happen again AND how to re-fix it if it does happen again. Quite thorough. Very kind and enthusiastic in letting me know what he's doing and why as well as answering graciously any other related questions that I had.

Description of Work
Fix leaky toilet and damaged bath tub step-on drain

Category drain cleaning

05/28/2019

Michael H.

Outstanding, couldn't be more pleased with the valve replacement done by Boyd Plumbing Zeb did a great job and was on time and prompt. Will definitely hire again for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
5 automatic sprinkler valves replaced.

05/06/2019

Pamela A.

They did well with the job. Prompt and on time.

Description of Work
installed new gas link.

02/24/2019

Anna B.

My tenants reported a leaky faucet on a Saturday morning. I sent an inquiry to Boyd immediately not expecting a response. They contacted me immediately and scheduled a free diagnostic visit for Tuesday (Monday was a holiday). They were excellent with communication, called me with the quote and possible solutions. The faucet was fixed within the day and the tenants reported an excellent serviceman that went the extra mile to make sure the issue did not reoccur. I was impressed with the overall experience and would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Leaky Kitchen Faucet

01/20/2019

George H.

Determined it must be coming from the neighbor's yard so no work was performed.

Description of Work
Water leaking from back yard. Needed to find the source.

01/11/2019

Thomas L.

super Job, priced appropriate to time in

Description of Work
Set sink, replace plumbing and Disposer

12/27/2018

Jason M.

The same plumber that came out to evaluate the work and give me an estimate was the same one that came back to do the work. He was professional, knowledgeable, explained all of the work that needed to be done and why, and then showed me all of his completed work and how to use the regulator valve. I like that Boyd emailed me his picture and name before he arrived so that I knew who was coming. The office was very professional and responsive. Payment was fast and easy and exactly what I was quoted. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Main manifold redone and pressure regulator added

11/29/2018

bill J.

The technician, (Alex) was attentive, explained everything he was doing and answered all my questions, was friendly and courtrous.

Description of Work
water heater plumbing repairs

11/07/2018

Wendy W.

Alex came within about 2 hours of my calling for an appointment. He was personable, professional, and did a great job for me. He explained all the options and pros and cons to help me decide what I wanted done, without ever putting any pressure on me. I will not hesitate to use this company again.

Description of Work
Clear clogged drain

11/06/2018

Rondi C.

Stephen was excellent. He was prompt, professional, polite and thorough in his analysis of each problem. Price was good and job done efficiently with cleanup at the end. Very pleased with results. Kept us updated along the way.

Description of Work
Sink leaked so had to reseal. Piping to shower head was faulty so had to replace piping and shower head (entire unit). Cleaned out piping and traps in kitchen sink to improve hot water flow. Replaced toilet flushing apparatus so it wouldn’t leak or stick anymore.

10/30/2018

Diana W.

He took his time in assessing the plan of attack and got to work. Drains

Description of Work
Unclogging bath drains

10/16/2018

Diane R.

Fernando came and gave us 3 different estimates and options. He was awesome. He was very diligent and ended up getting us a new water heater. He got everything done in the same day.

Description of Work
Flame was not staying lit.

Category water heater repair

09/16/2018

Karla C.

OK. It was more work than originally thought.

Description of Work
Replace Insta Hot

08/25/2018

Deborah C.

Every aspect noted in my rating above was excellent. We appreciated the follow-up after scheduling, before arrival, and after completion. There is clearly an interest in assuring quality for the customer.

Description of Work
Sink piping repair

05/05/2018

Lista A.

He was on time and professional. He had to go under our house to move the gas line and while there he discovered a water leak. He gave us an estimate for both the leak and moving the gas line. The work was done in one day...we were pleasantly surprised that the bill was less than the estimate. He was pleasant and answered our questions. We would definitely hire Boyd Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Moved gas line to kitchen stove

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

03/09/2018

Scott M.

After we had our second under slab water leak, we hired Boyd Plumbing to reroute our water pipes from under the slab into the walls and ceiling. Their estimate was reasonable, and included drywall repair. Fernando and his helper Gilbert did a great job dealing with the strange configuration of our old plumbing. After the job was done, everything worked and our walls were as good as new. I would definitely recommend Boyd Plumbing.

Description of Work
Plumbing Repipe

03/05/2018

Thomas S.

The technician (Jeremy) came over to check out my water heater, which looked like it had been leaking. He diagnosed the issue (it wasn't the tank leaking), gave me an estimate on a new tank and flushed the existing one. Will definitely look to them when the time does come to replace my tank.

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category water heater repair

JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air

Award winning full service plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Providing exceptional service since 1981. Emergency service and replacement, maintenance, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, insulation ,plumbing and drain cleaning. Available 24 hours/7 days. Additional email - clientservices@jrputman.com.

Offers Coupon

Caldwell Construction & Handyman Svcs

Caldwell Construction is a full service construction Co. that specializes in small to medium construction projects. We are not available for same day requests, nor yard cleanup and gardening. We do require an estimate for all work before we schedule a project. For over 19 years, we have been providing quality handyman and construction services. We have the expertise and experience you need and the name you can trust.

Offers Coupon

Express Sewer & Drain, INC.

Express Sewer delivers FAST, INEXPENSIVE, QUALITY solutions for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs. Impressive dedication to customer satisfaction and quality service makes us the leader in our region and the right choice for you. We specialize in Trenchless sewer and water pipe replacements. We provide FREE TV inspections of your sewer with any paid service for our customers. We are family owned and operated, open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. There are never any overtime charges and estimates are FREE, give us a call, your call is free and will save you money.

California
    California: Contractors
    01/01/1900
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Plumbing – Water Line Replacement, Gas Line Services, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Leak Detection, Toilet Repair & Replacement, Sump Pump & Ejector Pump Service, Water Softening, Hot Water Recirculating Pumps, Re-Pipe Service, Garbage Disposals, Commercial Plumbing, New Fixtures, Backflow Prevention, Water Filtration, & Water Leak Repair. Drain Cleaning. Sewer Services. Water Heaters. Pipe Repairs.