Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Youngtown, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Youngtown
- Mobile Leather CareRoss called within 15 minutes of texting him a picture of sectional. He was honest to a fault if anything. He told me that because of the color of the piece it would not make sense to attempt to restore it. He offered helpful advice and suggested cleaning and conditioning if we decide we want to keep it. I looked at the 1 bad review and am puzzled. My experience was quite the opposit
- Mobile Leather CareRoss from Mobile Leather Care gave me a price over the phone for repairing the tear and conditioning the chair. He came out to our place in Fountain Hills, took a look at the damage and, because of the condition of the very thin and worn leather, stated that he could not fix the tear so that it would unnoticeable. I agreed to that and he spent around 3 - 4 hours that day working on it. He came back a day or so later and spent another 3 - 4 hours. While he was there, he structurally fixed the tear, conditioned the chair, and conditioned another chair in the same room. When finished he apologized for the work (it wasn't up to his high standards, although I was pleased with the outcome}. He refused to charge me anything at all. He wouldn't even take an $80 dollar tip to at least cover part of his time and effort. I have never met so principled and honest a craftsman. I would heartily recommend him to anyone with need of leather repair
- Mobile Leather CareI was more than happy with the experience. The tech, Ross Nida, returned my initial call within the hour. I took photos of the damage and sent it to his mobile phone. Although the scratches were not able to be removed totally, (which I knew from the beginning), Ross was able to bring the leather back to a like-new condition. I would recommend him to any person with issues regarding their leather furniture. He is clearly an expert and is beyond talented in repairing the condition of leather surfaces
- Mobile Leather CareRoss did an outstanding job. The sofa looks new. He was very responsive to my phone contact and was very punctual. He obviously takes pride in his work!
- Mobile Leather CareRoss has been doing this every year for the last 12 years. He is always prompt and meticulous in his work.
- Mobile Leather CareThis is the second year in a row that Ross has cleaned our large white leather sectional, and he again did an amazing job. He is always very responsive and responsible / accountable - arrived on time and was very meticulous. When my wife arrived home from work, she thought that the couch looked even better than last year. Job well done!
- Mobile Leather CareRoss was on time as always. He explained how he changed suppliers of his chemicals and why he changed. He completed his thoroughly and kept the work neat and clean.
- Mobile Leather CareRoss arrived on the dot. He was very efficient. Wore booties. He spent some time working the stain out so as not to damage the dye on the leather.
- Mobile Leather CareRoss, the owner of Mobile Leather Care, did a great job with the cleaning and conditioning of the items. He explained to me upfront, before he began the work, that cleaning and conditioning would not remove the wear marks on the seat cushions caused by loss of the top coat finish on the leather. He did explain that he could repair the damage but that it may not exactly match, and he provided a quote for that. I chose not to repair at this time. The cleaning and conditioning provided a huge improvement in the appearance and I am pleased with the results. I am appreciative to Ross that he explained the whole process of cleaning and conditioning. He was very up front about everything and very pleasant
- Mobile Leather CareRoss was very personable, knowledgeable, and well-respected by local high quality furniture stores, etc. The experience went extremely well and I truly feel his expertise is well above the norm in any specialized field such as leather care and its protection: Most particularly that comes with living in a desert's strong sun and sand that makes its way easily inside our homes here. I was impressed about how much time and how extremely articulate Ross was with my furniture. It's not the most high-quality leather but it may as well have been Queen Elizabeth's as far as how kind and respectful, my furniture; also as well as my home and myself were treated by Mr. Nida
Leather Repair Specialist in Youngtown
- Business Description:We are in the business of keeping your leather furniture and accessories soft and supple. This prevents your fine investment from cracking and chipping and give years of enjoyable use. Leather maintenance has been and is our primary business. We also clean leather garments & personal accessories, i.e. handbags. All work done on site. We offer terms as per agreement prior to services rendered. "We Save Your Hide" (RRecent Review:Ross called within 15 minutes of texting him a picture of sectional. He was honest to a fault if anything. He told me that because of the color of the piece it would not make sense to attempt to restore it. He offered helpful advice and suggested cleaning and conditioning if we decide we want to keep it. I looked at the 1 bad review and am puzzled. My experience was quite the oppositThomas S.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs.Recent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:In home furniture repair. Serving valley wide. Most repairs can be quoted over the phone. Full leather refurbishing will require an inspection.Recent Review:Excellent service. Tom Gowan was prompt, professional, did repair very quickly. Would recommend him.John U.
- Business Description:This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for youRecent Review:TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was finished, the closet doors don’t hang squarely, the casing is installed incorrectly, the door trim is all different levels in the hallway, the walls and doors and woodwork are filthy because they don’t care about cleanliness, their day starts at 12:00 pm, and they put in 4 hours. They charge you for 2 guys at $40/Hr. So, I paid $80/Hr while one guy to install everything wrong, and for another guy to “manage” (do nothing)? Nevertheless, it’s a BIG SCAM!! I paid them $4,500 and everything they touched has to be redone?! What carpenter can’t cut a 45???? Then, when I said I wanted everything fixed, he said it would cost me too much for them to fix it???? I still didn’t THROW them out!!! The highest bid I had was $2,800 for the complete door install. But, WillWorks said it would be 2 days MAX at $80/Hr! But, even paying them for 48 hours (2 full days), wasn’t enough? I paid them for 56 hours. That’s for 2 guys, so that’s 112 hours and they still were no where near being finished. Also, I certainly wasn’t informed the days (theirs is 4 hours) were going to be stretched out over weeks because they don’t even know that much...how to run a schedule. I was never informed when they would be there and/or if they weren’t going to be there. They show up at noon and want to work until 7. Well, like most...my 8 hours are in by 3:00. But, they don’t care. I can’t imagine WillWorks has any good reviews. But, I hired them because they were on Angi? So, of course, I kept trusting what they were saying......??? BUYER BEWARE. DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMEMargaret D.
- Business Description:Leather furniture repair professionals. We do it all! Clean, dye, specialize in pet damage, re-upholster (full/part)and custom jobs. We also re-upholster in fabric. Call us today and don't think you have to throw your furniture away! We can fix itRecent Review:It didnt, they didn't have the time or interest to answer my textsDawn T.
- Business Description:Over 15 years experience offering leather furniture cleaning, conditioning, protective coatings and repairs on all types of leather including home furniture, aircraft and marine.
- Business Description:With professional technicians, 24 Hr Air Service guarantees to bring you and your family quality installation and courteous, friendly service that will exceed all of your needs 1. Heating Service 2. Air Conditioning & Heating Replacement 3. Heating Replacement 4. Heat Pump Repair 5. Air Conditioning Repair 6. Heating Replacement Service 7. Heating Replacement Contractor 8. AC Repair Services 9. AC Repair 10. Heating & AC Repair www.davesheatingreplacement.co
- Business Description:Experience the mark of quality. Viking Cleaners is a full service company that excels in accommodating your textile care needs. Family owned and operated, we have been serving the valley since 1985. With two convenient valley locations and personalized service, come see for yourself our commitment to making you look good
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Find leather repair shops in
- El Mirage
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
leather repair shops in Youngtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chosen To Build LLC3343 N Delaware St
- Chosen To Build LLC
- Fibrenew Mesa555 W 2nd Ave
- Fibrenew Mesa
- H & M Consulting2914 W Belmont Ave
- H & M Consulting
- LEATHER LIKE NEW450 N McClintock
- LEATHER LIKE NEW
- Mesa Boats & Restorations9365 E Quarterline Rd
- Miracle Leather Works LLC.11809 W Altadena Ave
El Mirage, Arizona
- Mirror Image Customs11507 E Pronghorn Ave
- Mobile Leather CarePO Box 6282
- Mobile Leather Service41716 N Rolling Green Way
- Morgans Residential4822 S 35th Dr
- Mesa Boats & Restorations
- QUALITY ALTERATIONS & SHOE REPAIR7828 N 19TH AVE 19
- QUALITY ALTERATIONS & SHOE REPAIR
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry