Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Scottsdale, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Scottsdale
- Mobile Leather CareRoss called within 15 minutes of texting him a picture of sectional. He was honest to a fault if anything. He told me that because of the color of the piece it would not make sense to attempt to restore it. He offered helpful advice and suggested cleaning and conditioning if we decide we want to keep it. I looked at the 1 bad review and am puzzled. My experience was quite the opposit read less
- Mobile Leather CareRoss from Mobile Leather Care gave me a price over the phone for repairing the tear and conditioning the chair. He came out to our place in Fountain Hills, took a look at the damage and, because of the condition of the very thin and worn leather, stated that he could not fix the tear so that it would unnoticeable. I agreed to that and he spent around 3 - 4 hours that day working on it. He came back a day or so later and spent another 3 - 4 hours. While he was there, he structurally fixed the tear, conditioned the chair, and conditioned another chair in the same room. When finished he apologized for the work (it wasn't up to his high standards, although I was pleased with the outcome}. He refused to charge me anything at all. He wouldn't even take an $80 dollar tip to at least cover part of his time and effort. I have never met so principled and honest a craftsman. I would heartily recommend him to anyone with need of leather repair read less
- Mobile Leather CareI was more than happy with the experience. The tech, Ross Nida, returned my initial call within the hour. I took photos of the damage and sent it to his mobile phone. Although the scratches were not able to be removed totally, (which I knew from the beginning), Ross was able to bring the leather back to a like-new condition. I would recommend him to any person with issues regarding their leather furniture. He is clearly an expert and is beyond talented in repairing the condition of leather surfaces read less
- Mobile Leather CareRoss was on time, wore protective shoe booties, professional, dedicated to his work, wanted feedback-all good!
- Mobile Leather CareThis is the second year in a row that Ross has cleaned our large white leather sectional, and he again did an amazing job. He is always very responsive and responsible / accountable - arrived on time and was very meticulous. When my wife arrived home from work, she thought that the couch looked even better than last year. Job well done! read less
- Mobile Leather CareRoss did an outstanding job. The sofa looks new. He was very responsive to my phone contact and was very punctual. He obviously takes pride in his work!
- Mobile Leather CareRoss arrived on the dot. He was very efficient. Wore booties. He spent some time working the stain out so as not to damage the dye on the leather.
- Mobile Leather CareWe have used Ross for several years. As usual he was on time and when completed with the job, the leather chair was soft. The care he has provided over the years has lengthened the life of our leather chair.
- Mobile Leather CareRoss was very personable, knowledgeable, and well-respected by local high quality furniture stores, etc. The experience went extremely well and I truly feel his expertise is well above the norm in any specialized field such as leather care and its protection: Most particularly that comes with living in a desert's strong sun and sand that makes its way easily inside our homes here. I was impressed about how much time and how extremely articulate Ross was with my furniture. It's not the most high-quality leather but it may as well have been Queen Elizabeth's as far as how kind and respectful, my furniture; also as well as my home and myself were treated by Mr. Nida read less
- Mobile Leather CareRoss came exactly when he said he would - he confirmed the day before too - and was realistic about how much he could accomplish and I agreed that we should give the chairs a good overall cleaning. Over about three hours Ross did an amazing job. They look so much better. They still have the comfy and used character but look like they get some TLC too. I highly recommend Ross and Mobile Leather Car read less
Leather Repair Specialist in Scottsdale
- Business Description:We are in the business of keeping your leather furniture and accessories soft and supple. This prevents your fine investment from cracking and chipping and give years of enjoyable use. Leather maintenance has been and is our primary business. We also clean leather garments & personal accessories, i.e. handbags. All work done on site. We offer terms as per agreement prior to services rendered. "We Save Your Hide" (R read lessRecent Review:Ross called within 15 minutes of texting him a picture of sectional. He was honest to a fault if anything. He told me that because of the color of the piece it would not make sense to attempt to restore it. He offered helpful advice and suggested cleaning and conditioning if we decide we want to keep it. I looked at the 1 bad review and am puzzled. My experience was quite the opposit read lessThomas S.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand.. read lessRecent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:HD services takes pride in each and every project. Each customer receives top notch service matched with professional appearance and knowledge of the task at hand.Recent Review:Zach is a multifaceted professional craftsman that can do almost anything in the realm of home improvement, repair and building tables/ barn doors end tables, anything. Zach is humble compassionate kind and professional. I would hire him to do anything because if he can’t do it he will let you know! He has the utmost integrity! Give him a try! You will not be disappointed! read lessJanna K.
- Business Description:Handyman services offered in the state of Arizona any in home remodel electrical, Plumbing, Framing, tile flooring, laminate flooring, complete bathroom remodel, home painting. We have over 5 years of experience in our industry and know what it takes to get the job done right. There is no job to small. We are always offering Free Estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for an estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was good. He was friendly. He came on the same day.Donte S.
- Business Description:In home furniture repair. Serving valley wide. Most repairs can be quoted over the phone. Full leather refurbishing will require an inspection.Recent Review:Excellent service. Tom Gowan was prompt, professional, did repair very quickly. Would recommend him.John U.
- Business Description:For almost 30 years, I've worked in some kind of construction related trade. Starting out in framing work, I eventually got my contractors license in 2006 and pursed my own business. My years of experience in varies trades beforehand allows me to handle nearly any home project big or small read lessRecent Review:Perfect. On time, personable, and did a great job in a timely manner.👍😁Lynn E.
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs. read lessRecent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for you read lessRecent Review:TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was finished, the closet doors don’t hang squarely, the casing is installed incorrectly, the door trim is all different levels in the hallway, the walls and doors and woodwork are filthy because they don’t care about cleanliness, their day starts at 12:00 pm, and they put in 4 hours. They charge you for 2 guys at $40/Hr. So, I paid $80/Hr while one guy to install everything wrong, and for another guy to “manage” (do nothing)? Nevertheless, it’s a BIG SCAM!! I paid them $4,500 and everything they touched has to be redone?! What carpenter can’t cut a 45???? Then, when I said I wanted everything fixed, he said it would cost me too much for them to fix it???? I still didn’t THROW them out!!! The highest bid I had was $2,800 for the complete door install. But, WillWorks said it would be 2 days MAX at $80/Hr! But, even paying them for 48 hours (2 full days), wasn’t enough? I paid them for 56 hours. That’s for 2 guys, so that’s 112 hours and they still were no where near being finished. Also, I certainly wasn’t informed the days (theirs is 4 hours) were going to be stretched out over weeks because they don’t even know that much...how to run a schedule. I was never informed when they would be there and/or if they weren’t going to be there. They show up at noon and want to work until 7. Well, like most...my 8 hours are in by 3:00. But, they don’t care. I can’t imagine WillWorks has any good reviews. But, I hired them because they were on Angi? So, of course, I kept trusting what they were saying......??? BUYER BEWARE. DISGRUNTLED CUSTOME read lessMargaret D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business. Ask The Right Handyman specializes in assembling furniture, troubleshooting, installing various items, replacing fixtures, and many more services. I have 10+ years experience doing construction, electrical, and landscaping read lessRecent Review:These people are sick!. I dont know what kind of gay or weirdo games yall playing but please stop. ThanksCedric C.
- Business Description:Fibrenew Mesa offers mobile leather, plastics, vinyl, fabric and upholstery repair services in the automotive, aviation, commercial, marine and residential markets. There are many reasons why repairing cracked vinyl and plastic or damaged leather in your car, boat, airplane, home or office is good for the environment. Fibrenew technicians have the equipment and expertise to make cracks, stains, scratches, holes, rips and fades in leather, plastic, vinyl, fabric and upholstery look new again. .. read lessRecent Review:Horrible. Business owner did respond and addressed issue in timely manner. Daniel was sent to my home, seemed professional, and told me my couch would look like new. He did the work inside of the living room, which i didn't care until I saw my tile sprayed with the ink he used to spray couch. Everything looked good until a week after it was done. Couch started cracking, and it was very dry. I contacted business owner that sent Daniel again about 2 weeks after I called, saying that Daniel was out of town. Daniel came back, redid the work and was not as friendly. This time he did outside and sprayed my pool deck with the ink!!! AGAIN, we left couch drying outside for a week, nowhere to sit and watch TV. AGAIN the same problem, couch dried and dry, in much worse condition than before it was fixed. I contacted the owner who got back to me and after 2 weeks took 3 cushions to his shop to fix. They stayed there for 2 weeks. Then he picked up the others and dropped off the ones he had, 3 days after the the other cushions came back. MY COUCH IS TRASHED! There are drips of ink on the ottoman, the leather is dry and colors are different in different cushions, a whole big mess!!!! I paid them $400 for this. When my boyfriend call trying to get money back, he was told we had a "****** couch", and hung up. HORRIBLE, IT TOOK TWO MONTHS AND I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR read lessHelena L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Find leather repair shops in
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
- Rio Verde
- Paradise Valley
- Cave Creek
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Sun Lakes
- El Mirage
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
leather repair shops in Scottsdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fibrenew Mesa555 W 2nd Ave
- Fibrenew Mesa
- H & M Consulting2914 W Belmont Ave
- H & M Consulting
- LEATHER LIKE NEW450 N McClintock
- LEATHER LIKE NEW
- Mesa Boats & Restorations9365 E Quarterline Rd
- Mike Allen Remodeling LLC50608 N 33rd Ave
New River, Arizona
- Miracle Leather Works LLC.11809 W Altadena Ave
El Mirage, Arizona
- Mirror Image Customs11507 E Pronghorn Ave
- Mobile Leather CarePO Box 6282
- Mobile Leather Service41716 N Rolling Green Way
- Morgans Residential4822 S 35th Dr
- Mesa Boats & Restorations
- NU LOOK REVINYLING1904 E Washington St
- NU LOOK REVINYLING
- QUALITY ALTERATIONS & SHOE REPAIR7828 N 19TH AVE 19
- QUALITY ALTERATIONS & SHOE REPAIR
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry
- Urbano Parra handyman and masonry