Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Williams, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Williams
- Brownies LocksmithExcellent Brownies is the best locksmith I have ever had. I lost the key to my 2017 Ford Escape. Ace hardware said they couldn’t get a new one until the car was older. I guess the manufacturers keep a tight reign on them at first so they can make more money. The dealer wanted $330 for ONE key. Brownies made the key for $120 and a second for $60. Then I realized Brownies had helped me some years earlier with the same delightful outcome. Thanks so much
- Brownies LocksmithRodney was professional and knew what he was doing. Repaired the lock in a short period of time. Would definitely hire him again!
- Brownies LocksmithI cant say enough good about Brownies and Rod Brown. He answered an email pre business hours, in less than 5 minutes, and was at my house in an hour, as promised. How often does either of those happen these days! I had a door that I could not get open, and he fixed the lock quickly and at a reasonable charge. They take all forms of payment
- Red Rock LockMilt the owner/operator is kind, courteous, professional and an excellent locksmith. He works quickly and his rates are reasonable. I highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future if needed.
- Brownies LocksmithFantastic experience from our first call until we were back in our home shortly after. Highly recommended.
- Red Rock LockMilt came to our house and took a look at what we bought and took some measurements and informed us that we would have several areas of the door that the new lock and handle would not cover resulting in the need to do some refinishing. He suggested that we try to restore the lock and handle with nail polish remover. We tried his suggestion and it worked well enough that we do not need to replace it. So without charging for coming to our house he provided the solution we would not have otherwise considered. When the need arises he'll be the first we call
- Red Rock LockMilt's service is outstanding. My company uses him frequently and will continue to do so for a long time to come. Courteous, timely, affordable, and service driven!
- Red Rock LockMilt was professional, on time, price charged was same as quoted, planed a door to have lock system work better than it had, and even helped us with referrals.
- ABLE SAFE & LOCKWe had a "problem" with our front door lock and called Abel's after reading a review on Angie's List. I'm glad I did. Not only did he come right over as soon as he finished another job but he took the time and effort to find out what the problem was with our complicated and unusual locking system. And was able to get it working again!! I highly recommend using Abel's Safe and Lock Service
- Freedom Lock & Safe LCReceived a level of service that was well above the mediocre standards common in this area. Provider actually spent the extra time and effort required to figure out the problem with my lock and to repair it properly...at a very fair price. Provider was also quite pleasant, professional, and easy to deal with. Would definitely use this provider again
Locksmiths in Williams
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Backed by over 20 years of experience, we are a general contractor, that can assist in every aspect of a home project. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and what we pride ourselves on. We go out of our way to see the the customer is taken care of. From remodeling, to painting, to flooring and decks, we can help every step of the way. Owner ran and operated. Give us a call today!Recent Review:Never showed up to make a proposal. The project mgr. made an appointment and then his office called and changed the appointment and he never showed up. No one called us to cancel or change the time and we waited half a day. When we called him his excuse was they tried to call but that was clearly untrueLarry B.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Hospitality
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:Northern Arizona Restoration is a full service restoration company. We can do anything from fire damage restoration to house remodeling. We are the one stop shop in Northern Arizona for any of your housing needs
- Business Description:Our company has years of experience in the locksmith field. Whether you are looking for straightforward locksmith services such as re-keying and key cutting or something more complex, such as transponder key programing, we can help. Our technicians are licensed, insured, and highly knowledgeable on a range of lock and key situations. We offer fast and affordable locksmith services in Sedona and the Verde Valley area. Additional DBA - Desert Lock & Keys
- Business Description:Anderson Lock & Safe of Phoenix, AZ, is a licensed, bonded and insured full-service locksmith dedicated to industry expertise, fair prices and absolute customer satisfaction. We are known for our solid reputation and favorable association throughout Arizona. Anderson Lock & Safe is able to meet your business needs with high-tech equipment, quality products and a professional workforce. Anderson Lock & Safe offers: • Residential service • Commercial service • Auto service • 24-hour emerge..
- Business Description:Family Owned and operated Surprise Locksmith , Phoenix Mobile Service 623-363-1996. We are a full service Licensed Bonded Insured Locksmith. We proudly serve the following cities of Aguila, Anthem, Buckeye, Cave Creek, Carefree, Deer Valley, El Mirage, Glendale, Goodyear, Laveen, Litchfield Park, Luke AFB, Maricopa County, Morristown, New River, Palo Verde, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Surprise, Tolleson, Youngtown, Waddell, Palm Valley, Verra..
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
Find locksmiths in
- Ash Fork
- Munds Park
- Chino Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Lake Montezuma
- Camp Verde
- Happy Jack
- Skull Valley
locksmiths in Williams
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Desert Lock & Keys LLC2370 West Hwy 89A # 11 Rm 174
- Desert Lock & Keys LLC
- Freedom Lock & Safe LC3225 E. Baseline Rd
- Freedom Lock & Safe LC
- JDS Improvements379 E Elm St
- JDS Improvements
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Stoddart's Lock and Safe15990 W Christy Dr
- Stoddart's Lock and Safe
- The Lock DocPO Box 2192
- The Lock Doc
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St