Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Seligman, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Seligman
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCExcellently. Joe showed up on time to estimate two site possibilities; after I selected one Joe put me on his schedule - then actually got to me early! Joe & Crew showed up on time, figured out the details, and even with excavating and inspections, had all the cement work for my garage completed in four work days. This is a 18' x 24' garage, with 3' stemwalls, a 12' x 16' ramp to the garage door, and Joe even added some nicely landscaped & drained walkways to connect the house, garage, and driveway for a modest extra charge. The work is so beautiful it seems a shame to cover it up! I will be encouraging everyone I know who needs cement work to hire ASAP concrete. The company brings artistry to concrete work
- SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INCWe had quite a large job in our backyard to tackle. After three estimates and interviews of contractors we decided on Joe's company. Part of the reason was price and his portfolio was very good. Joe's demeaner is a very peaceful, calm and patient. He is very easy to work with and agreeable and also very responsive and communicative. Everything he said he would do he has done and they showed up and worked until the job was finished, except for a few days of rain delay during the monsoon season. Joe was very fair with his pricing and kept his word on all matters we discussed. He's a good communicator and very professional. The crew came every day and worked hard as well & I believe Joe was here on site everyday . The work went over the course of about five or six weeks. The result was good. We are very happy. Given our budget I don't think anyone could have provided a better result. I would give the overall job an A minus. I would hire Joe again without hesitation and would not hesitate to recommend him for work
- Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLCJob was performed competently and professionally. A bit of delay in getting going due to rain and blue staking but they worked hard once they started. Driveway looks great and so does small backyard patio they put in where there used to be grass. Good communication and easy to work with. They weren’t the least expensive but price was fair, and results were very good. We highly recommend them
- Dave May ConcreteDave and his team did a quality job and took care to make sure we were satisfied in every way.
- Early Bird HandymanOutstanding. I especially appreciate their attention to detail. They do everything and do it well. I appreciate they not taking shortcuts that would be easier for them to do the job, but not quality work. They focus on quality and yet are willing to work with the homeowner for cost effective solutions
- ISAACS CONCRETE CREATIONSExcellent workmanship! The men were very precise and professional in everything they did, and stayed late to ensure a good finish despite scattered rain showers. I would highly recommend "Chewey" and crew.
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairThe whole process went smoothly from start to finish. i have a home on the National Historic register and Mike couldn't have been more careful getting his equipment and supplies in and out of the house. Every day he would lay down tarps over their walking path, through the living room and down the hallway to the basement stairwell, to protect my wood floors. Every day when they left, he removed the tarps, swept the floors and even damp mopped if they had any spots on them. He let me know each day before he left when he would be here again and he was here when he said he would be. He kept me up to date on their progress with the job. He also fixed little things at the house that he saw along the way. I had a door hinge that was coming loose and the screws weren't grabbing to tighten it. He got longer screws and put them in to fix it. He also fixed a few sprinkler heads on the way into the house that he must have seen each time he passed by them! On top of doing a fantastic job at my house, Mike and his family are delightful people. They were very kind and considerate. I have had workers at the house previously that swore like sailors and yelled at each other all day. You won't hear any of that from Mike or his help. They were a pleasure to have at my home. I would highly recommend Canyon Meadows for any job, large or small. In fact, I have them working on two other projects at my house already
- Rusty WestoverHe scheduled and provided the services as requested. He conducted follow up and removed the maintenance debris. He is a local businessman and makes accurate bids. Recommended.
- Whittier Consultants LLCFred and John are consummate professionals! Timely bid response and follow-up. Excellent communications throughout the entire project and solid work ethic with impeccable integrity.
- Goat Creek GraniteAbsolutely beautifullyconstructed large boulder (4-8' long boulders) wall around home. They designed and constructed a wall around our home using approximately 350tn of boulders and granite. Very prompt and curtious.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Seligman
- Business Description:Concrete placement, stamped, exposed, colored, foundations, etc.Recent Review:Very happy with our new patio done by Joe and Rokay. Highly recommend.Len P.
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service...Recent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:Backed by over 20 years of experience, we are a general contractor, that can assist in every aspect of a home project. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and what we pride ourselves on. We go out of our way to see the the customer is taken care of. From remodeling, to painting, to flooring and decks, we can help every step of the way. Owner ran and operated. Give us a call today!Recent Review:Never showed up to make a proposal. The project mgr. made an appointment and then his office called and changed the appointment and he never showed up. No one called us to cancel or change the time and we waited half a day. When we called him his excuse was they tried to call but that was clearly untrueLarry B.
- Business Description:Schwarder Construction is a general contracting company with a highly skilled team of management, craftsmen and sub contractors. Our team of professionals will meet all your needs from planning, renovations and building new residential and commercial buildings. We know how important it is to stay within the budget, provide quality work in a timely mannerRecent Review:Exceptionally Professional. Was an exceptional "conductor" in the process between sub contractors during the process. Master Bathroom addition (96sq ft) turned out to be the showcase of our home. Took our ideas and suggestions and made it a personal masterpiece. Thanks to Aaron SchwarderDebbie / Michael J.
- Business Description:Southwest Building Solutions offers an impressive array of metal building systems, all of which can be custom engineered to compliment your unique building application. Our engineering and design specialists are accustomed to combining custom-engineered steel structures with conventional construction methods to create sanctuaries of unparalleled beauty, durability and functionality. Southwest Building Solutions is a licensed contractor specializing in pre-engineered steel buildings in ArizonaRecent Review:They were good group of guys and far exceeded my expectations.russ r.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:**Mention that you found us through Angie's List and get $100 off a job of $1000 or more!** Southwest Coating Solutions has been in business for over 20 years. Excellent history with BBB. Triple AAA rating. Flawless record with the ROC. Same industrial grade materials used on Residential as well as commercial projects. All work is done in house, never subbed out! Mastercard and Visa accepted. We are a dual license holder commercial and residentialRecent Review:I am a material manufacturer and supplier. My company is Ultra Concrete Coatings, LLC. I hired Josh Scott as a salesman prior to him owning this company. In February 2017 Josh sold a $1685.40 order of our concrete sealer to his father, Rodney Scott (Concrete Resurfacing Systems) in California. This order was paid for, at the time of shipment, with a credit card. Happy with the product, Josh placed a second order of the exact same sealer in April 2017. This second order was for almost three times the quantity at $4779.41. This time Josh and his father asked for a couple days to pay for it as they were expecting a down payment on a job. We accommodated their request. They received the order but after numerous calls, emails and past due notifications in the mail they wouldn't pay. The excuses not to pay were from not getting paid for the job the sealer was used on to being a victim of tax fraud to other ridiculous excuses. Finally in July 2017 we received a $1000.00 check toward the $4779.41 invoice. Since then they have ignored all requests for payment of the balance. During this entire time I have offered to pick up the sealer and provide a 100% credit upon return. This offer to return the sealer is still available but they continue to ignore us. Also, during Josh's employment with us, he requested and received over $1500.00 in product to give as free samples to potential new customers. Josh never gave any of the product as samples instead using it for jobs he did on the side to supplement his income. I don't normally write reviews for companies but I feel it is important that potential customers of Southwest Coating Solutions know the type of people they may be doing business with. Thank you for your timeBill L.
- Business Description:Clay’s Concrete Incorporated is a locally owned company that offers the best concrete contracting services throughout the State but specializing in Maricopa and Yavapai counties area. We have the experience and knowledge to get everything finished to code and within the time frame you set forth. No matter what type of renovation you are looking for, our wide skill-set and knowledge allows us the opportunity to get it done right. Locally owned. Additional fax - (602) 971-2020Recent Review:Avoid!!!! Avoid!!!! Avoid!!!! I'm filing a complaint with the City of Phoenix, Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General! I hired this guy to pour a driveway. We dug it out specifically to be below the existing grade of our garage and slope it away from the house. He flat out refused to pour the driveway lower than the garage and he poured it level so now it floods every time it rains. I'm going to have to go through considerable expense to have it all done again. I've had several other jobs done by this man, always quality problems, but this just takes it! I asked him to bust out and re-do it, he just laughed at me. I'm so ******! Avoid at all costsGalen T.
- Business Description:General Contractor Residential-Commercial see our website for more information www.supertechconstruction.com R.o.c. lic# 208096 kb-02
- Business Description:I can do any kind of home repairs and am a licensed plumber i have 6 years of schooling and 25 yrs of experience under my belt,I am not doing this to get rich I am an honest working family man looking to support my family. no job too small, I am a clean worker I always get the job done right the first time and on time. I take allot of pride in the work that I do my company motto is " you get A+ quality work for a C+ quality price" I can always work within a budget and no price is set in stone..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Ash Fork
- Peach Springs
- Chino Valley
- Skull Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Munds Park
concrete contractors in Seligman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Credit Bureau107 W Wade Ln
- All About Concrete794 E Coach Whip Ln
Queen Creek, Arizona
- All American Handyman & Plumber8039 E Tranquil Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- American Indian Maintenance (AIM)55 Central St
Colorado City, Arizona
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- Amon Builders, Inc.903 E Hwy 260 Suite 6
- APS Chip Seal & Paving2004 E Irvington Rd
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLC3771 E Whitehall Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- AAA Credit Bureau
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling927 S 4th St
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling
- MONARCH CONSTRUCTION3730 AIRPORT DR
- MONARCH CONSTRUCTION
- Prestigious Cleaning ServicesPO Box 3071
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Prestigious Cleaning Services
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- WEST VALLEY ROCK25376 W TONOPAH SALOME HWY
- WEST VALLEY ROCK