The Hungry Tree LLC

With Angi since November 2014

We Go Out On a Limb to Get to the Root of Your Problems" We are a trusted tree service and residential and commercial landscape care provider and the finest family-owned full-service tree company in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding areas. Our services come with a free diagnosis to ensure that we will be able to address your tree and other landscaping concerns. With more than a decade of experience in the field of arboriculture, The Hungry Tree LLC will know just the right solution and treatment for your tree requirements....

Ramon's Lawn Service

We do grass cutting, edging, blowing, tree & bush trim and removal, repair and installation of sprinklers system. What a makes us stand out about other Landscaping service we are reliable if we say we are going to do it we will do it we go above and beyond for our customer because at the end of the day seeing and hearing our customers happy is what fuels us to do even better at what we do.we are a small-family business my dad started this company in 1985 and now him and I are running the company and best we can, to get every job we can and do it to perfection. So if you are looking for an experience. Great rate company, great team great all out staff, a company & team that will go all out for you. Give us a call today we would love to help you out.

Crystal Green Professional Landscape Services

Crystal Green Landscaping offers professional landscape services of all kinds to our clients and customers. We are licensed (az roc #103468), bonded, and insured, we also have an A+ rating with the BBB. Our employees strive for professionalism and aim for a beautiful aesthetic and cleanliness in each yard we service. We are always friendly, helpful, and punctual, and we pride ourselves on moral values and integrity. We have been servicing happy clients and customers in the valley for over 25 years. We hope to earn your business and retain it for many years to come!

Eco-Yard Landscaping LLC

Doing our part to conserve natural resources. No Wasteful Watering. No Maintenance. Green All Year Artificial Trees, Grass, and Gravel installation.

06/18/2021

Excellent. We have used Juan and his team for several years for our trees. Responds to us quickly and reasonable rates. Juan is skilled, knowledgeable and can answer questions and provide suggestions. Skilled people, respectful of your property, focused on task, always on time and if late will call . I called Juan this time to remove large tree hit by microburst. Appointment made within 2 days. ar...

Description of Work
Removal of down tree

11/18/2020

This is my first experience using Juan of The Hungry Tree and I couldn't be any more satisfied than I am with his work. He is knowledgeable, conscientious in his work, and reliable. He and his men are hard-working. Juan made sure everything was done properly and that everything was cleaned up after he was finished. I would heartily recommend him if you need work done on your trees.

Description of Work
Tree Removal, Tree Replacement, Tree Trimming

10/02/2020

Have used Juan for years. Best service from any tree/landscaper company in valley. Honest, diligent & timely service we have ever received. Also saved one of our trees!

Description of Work
Tree removal & trimming of various bushes & trees

Category landscaping,tree service

06/27/2019

I have been using Juan at The Hungry Tree for many years; this review is way overdue. I don't know where to begin. Juan is probably one of the top two or three contractors my husband and I have ever used... for anything. He is INCREDIBLY knowledgeable about trees and landscape. He has saved trees for us with proper diagnosis and treatment. He has recommended and installed plants and trees to repla...

Description of Work
Trimming trees in preparation for monsoon season.

11/16/2018

The crew of men were on time, were very efficient. The job was done to my satisfaction. I am very happy with The Hungry Tree. I will absolutely hire them again and will refer others to their company.

Description of Work
Tree ,bush, and cacti trimming.weed spraying, and weed prevention spraying

Category landscaping,tree service

10/09/2018

Juan and the folks at The Hungry Tree did a fantastic job. Juan was able to help me make a plan for how to properly water and fertilize our plants. He didn't try to up sell me anything. They were punctual when they contacted me and when they showed up to do the work. They did the work quickly and our trees look great. I am very happy with the quality of the service and the price was very fair in my opinion. I would highly recommend them and I will hire them again if I need tree care. My wife and I are glad we called them. Thanks!

Description of Work
I needed to ***** whether our cypress trees could be saved. We ended up removing 3 cypress trees and having two palo verde, 1 mesquite and 1 other tree trimmed. I also needed a lot of advice regarding watering, tree, lawn, and shrub care.

Category landscaper","tree service company

09/11/2018

The representative came to my door And immediately mentioned how far I was located and how much gas it cost him to get here. Then he said it’d be $100 to remove the one branch. I told him I only had $80 so he agreed to take that. It took them 8 minutes to get the branch in there trailer. There was no additional clean up and at $10 minute I think there should have been. At the door he told me how they do really big jobs and mentioned the gas to come here again. I got them off Angie’s list after entering my address so I had no idea where they were located. Also, they could have told me to go elsewhere on the phone if I was to far from their yard. I found it unprofessional to complain about it. Yes they removed the branch quickly and the reseptionest was nice but I wasn’t left feeling like I’d ever want to use their device again.

Description of Work
I had to have a large tree branch removed from my front yard

09/06/2018

Juan,the owner was punctual and his workers were very good, including a thorough cleanup. The pricing for the job was fair. I would recommend this company for Tree Services

Description of Work
Removal of a sissou tree and trimming Olive trees

09/04/2018

Juan told us what was going on and suggested treating the tree for disease and trimming out the dead branches. His crew did it all and cleaned up everything and then suggested we just let a soaker hose water for 5 hrs. I would highly recommend Juan anytime

Description of Work
Ash tree dying

08/29/2018

They explained the problem, how to resolve and did the work. They were extremely courteous and so prompt, they came early! They called to confirm the appointment then called to ask if they could come early. Work was done quickly and they cleaned up.

Description of Work
My lemon tree was dying.

Category tree service company

Artistic & Structural Pruning, Fertilization, Stump Grinding, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming & Pruning, Tree Treatments & Evaluations, Injection System, & Irrigation Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check