Superior Handyman

Founded 2018 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Located In

Phoenix, AZ 85018

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Superior Handyman is family owned & locally operated with more than 20 years experience. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and responsibility. There is no job too big, or too small for our team. We specialize in all projects residential &/or commercial. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!...

4.3

4.4

handyman (13)mailbox repair (1)electrician (1)

12/09/2021

Marjory C.

Gave me an estimate and I gave him a deposit he said he will comeback and after 3 days I try to call him to check on it and he answered but he said to call him back and after that i callback him but didn't answer my call and I texted but no one reply.

Description of Work
Handy Works

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

10/08/2021

Nina R.

Very courteous and professional. Haven’t tried the dryer yet after the pipe was re-fitted but hope it is fine. Thanks.

Description of Work
Handyman Services. Dryer exhaust pipe re installed.

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

09/14/2021

Doreen D.

Great communication, arrived on time, performed hanging a ceiling fan and exterior sun shade. Cleaned up and even took the box away ! Very good service!!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

08/28/2021

Nanette F.

Mark was friendly, fast, efficient and neat, thank you!

Description of Work
Roof downspout

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

08/16/2021

Marge N.

He never showed up to do the work. Failed to keep any appointment. gave me constant excuses. I paid him $170.00 and he never came back.

Description of Work
gave wstimare took deposit to start work

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

I was outside your Resident in the back starting when you wrote this not to I called you a day earlier then what I originally said so I’m lost

06/25/2021

Lainie L.

The pro provided an estimate. However, it lack details.

Description of Work
Project not completed

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Project details were given at time of bid, we were not chosen for your project therefore no work was completed.

06/19/2021

Mary U.

Overhead garage shelves installed. We added extra shelves when he arrived and those were installed also. Appreciate his work.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

06/02/2021

Jess R.

Marcus was quick and efficient! He also cleaned up after he was done and was friendly and professional! I would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

05/19/2021

Christine E.

The service was fine. We cant do it ourselves, and we were happy that those gentlemen help us to put the fence up. I would hire them again if we need any handymen services.

Description of Work
Fixed the fence.

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

05/05/2021

David G.

I am very satisfied with the service that Marcus provided. He was prompt and courteous. When he arrived he went straight to work made sure everything was correct and cleaned up after the job. I would recommend Superior Handyman to anyone who needs help with jobs in and around the house.

Description of Work
Handyman Services assembling and installation

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

General Handyman Services, Honey-Do Lists, Furniture Installation, Furniture Assembly, Ceiling Fan Installation, Light Installation, Outlet Replacement, Minor Electrical, Minor Plumbing, Faucet Installation, Garbage Disposals, Painting, Minor Carpentry, Minor Deck Repairs, Appliance Installation and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check