E & S Landscaping Services LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2014

1829 N 54th Ln

Phoenix, AZ 85035

We are expanding our list of services every day. Call today for all of your landscaping, yard care, and outdoor needs!

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are family owned and operated lawn and yard work company that has been in business since 2013 serving the greater Glendale Phoenix area . We pride ourselves on customer service. Ask about our.$25 yard maintenance front and back....

lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (4)window cleaning (1)irrigation system (1)

07/27/2020

I have a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apt for full cleaning, cabinets inside and oven with windows inside before furniture are delivered. How much you will charge

Description of Work
window and inside cleaning

Category landscaping,window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

05/21/2020

very smooth, quick and professional.

Description of Work
Total yard cleanup

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/01/2020

E & S responded very quickly to our Angies list post, was out the next day to survey the job, gave us a very reasonable quote the next day and we decided to hire them two days later. They rototilled our existing "lawn" and had sod laid three days later. The whole process took only 12 days from request to completion. I would use them again for any of the services they provide.

Description of Work
New sod for lawn

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

04/28/2020

It been really good. Had them for about 6-7 years. He respond too.

Description of Work
Landscaping: mow and trim brush and rack my gravel

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/28/2020

It was great. They have always done a good job for me and if there's any problem they will come back to fix it.

Description of Work
They do lawn and yard maintenance - always do my yard, mowed my lawn, did my front yard, pull out the weeds, did irrigation, and trimmed my trees.

04/24/2020

They do any specific request that I wanted and they are outstanding about helping me. They're just very friendly and a wonderful company to work with. They were very proactive.

Description of Work
They take care my rental property once a month and my home every two weeks. they do tree trimming, pull weeds, shape the bushes, maintain the sprinkler system, and they're shaping the landscaping.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

04/24/2020

It was good. They showed up every week and they do the job correctly,

Description of Work
They do landscaping maintenance every week.

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

$25 on Yard maintenance front and back ,on a weekly biweekly or monthly service.

N/A