If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Mohave Valley, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Mohave Valley
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this workRAY L.
- Business Description:30 years of experience, I am a trained structural engineer & crews are hired on an as-needed basis.Recent Review:He never returned to finish the job and would not return phone calls I ask for a partial refundNick P.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Fort Mohave
- Bullhead City
- Golden Shores
- Golden Valley
- Lake Havasu City
- Dolan Springs
- Peach Springs
- Boulder City
- Sandy Valley
waterproofing contractors in Mohave Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arizona Foundation Solutions3841 E Superior Ave
- Arizona Foundation Solutions
- Checker Auto Parts1751 Highway 95 Ste 103
Bullhead City, Arizona
- Checker Auto Parts
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- LTD Management & Maintenance272 Meander Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- LTD Management & Maintenance