Generators come in a wide range of sizes based on wattage, and your needs will be different depending on if you want to power your home or provide some electricity for an outdoor event. This guide will break down how to calculate the right size.
Get matched with top generator services in Florence, AZ
There are 8 highly-rated local generator services.
Recent Generator Service Reviews in Florence
- Wiring Pros LLCI’ve worked with Wiring Pros on multiple jobs. Daryl and his crews are always very professional and I don’t have to worry about them working when nobody is home. Highly recommended
- Electric DoctorI was impressed by ED's preliminary assessment of our needs and subsequent real-time preparation of a quote for the generator. The installation was performed on-time and without incident. I would use ED without hesitation. They also are very interested in their reputation locally and on Angie's List and that keeps them focused on high service quality. Jeff, the owner, was hands on and engaged throughout the proposal process and remained plugged in via email
- DUTCHMASTERS ELECTRIC INCThey did a very good job and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They seemed to go out of their way to meet all the requirements. I did have to contact them to come back and replace the battery. The cost of the job was average with the area. The also do commercial and industrial services. They got the job done in about 5 days. The cleanup was satisfactory
- DUTCHMASTERS ELECTRIC INCTheir service was excellent. They were very professional and friendly. They were very concise in their work. Their timeliness was excellent. Their price was probably a little higher than a lot of people. They worked very well. His name was Richard W Swier. He was very competent, very personable and very professional
Generator Services in Florence
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Amazing! Great work! Very professional!taylor b.
- Business Description:Keeping You Comfortable With Expert Heating, Cooling, Electrical, & Plumbing Service Since 1974. Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing and air quality contractors in the industry. Serving Maricopa, Pinal & Gila Counties, Parker & Sons continues after all these years to maintain a picture perfect record with the Better Business BureauRecent Review:We received an estimate to install an Aquasauna system to replace our water softener. The quote was for $669, which was verbal, never provided in writing. I showed the technician the exact system we purchased from our actual order which is: Rhino® 600,000 Gallons with Salt-Free Water Conditioner I was concerned that the estimate was never provided in writing, so I emailed in order to confirm the exact estimate. We scheduled a time for the work to be done, 3 hours into the appointment window with no one showing up, we called and were told the appointment was never actually scheduled. That was frustrating, but mistakes happen. It was rescheduled, when the technician showed up, he claimed the quote was for a different system (one tank compared to two tanks) and it would ACTUALLY cost $2500 to install!! How is it possible the install quote increased by almost 4x? There is NO way the actual install times takes four times as long. We were quoted almost the exact same amount from a competitor for the install AND provide the Aquasauna system (which we paid $1400 for). So, let's see. Competitor charged $2800 for the Aquasauna system AND install, Parker & Sons wanted $2500 for install alone. The install takes, at most, 3 hours. So, Parker & Sons is charging $833/hour. Even the best lawyers don't make that much! I'm still flabbergasted that they're charging almost 4 times the labor time for what might take an additional 30 minutes to an hour (at most). We're having the work done for $600 from another companyDIANE B.
- Business Description:Why Mr. Electric of Phoenix Metro? Because we provide more than a service; we provide solutions. We understand that no two customer’s electrical service and repair needs are the same. We also understand that when making important decisions about Electrical Upgrades & Improvements, Specialty Lighting, Safety & Security, and Energy Savings, the more information you have the better. The experts at Mr. Electric provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions, and work alongsi..Recent Review:The technician opened the dimmer box in the wall, worked on it and told me he hightened the intensity of the light. He turned the lights on, said: “Look, they’re ok now, so I can’t do anything else!” We paid $250.00 and he said the work would be under warranty. That same evening I turned the lights on and 5 minutes later they dimmed down all over sudden without anyone having touched the dimmer! The company Mr Electric is not willing to come out and do the job right. They want another $279.00 for coming out and exchanging the dimmer! After telling them that we want them to come out and finish the job we paid already for, they offered to do that for an additional $129.09!!!! The work is under warranty snd they should do what they promise....BUT THEY PREFER TO COMMIT FRAUD. Truly disgustingM M.
- Business Description:WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of ..Recent Review:Job performed well & advice for future projects were appreciated!Jerry L.
- Business Description:At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can..Recent Review:These guys are amazing! In approximately Sept 2020, I dealt specifically with shop manager, Ryan Graham, who took great care of me. I live in Tucson and had taken my Honda Accord to a Honda dealership in Tucson, due to oil leaking from the engine, onto one of the spark plugs. The leak persisted and so the Honda dealer told me that the only solution was to do a re-ring job (about $4,000.00) or install a new engine - all of which is terrible news, given that the cost for an engine ranges between about $5000.00 and $10,000.00 depending on a new or used engine. As I was desperate for a second opinion, I contacted Bumper to Bumper Radio Mgr. Mike Henry, who recommended ADS in Chandler. Living in Tucson, I'd never been to ADS and I found it hard to believe there could be any repair shop better than the factory dealer, where I bought my car. However, Mike explained to me that the guys at ADS were not only the best in Arizona, but possibly the best in the nation, for accurately diagnosing and repairing automotive problems. Upon speaking with ADS Mgr. Ryan Graham, he explained to me that there was an alternative to replacing my engine or re-ringing it. Ryan explained that they've performed oil treatment services on engines that are leaking oil and in many cases, the engine treatment seals the rings, from where the oil leaks. The service, including the oil change costed about $350.00 - and it amazingly fixed the problem! ADS saved me thousands of dollars and it only took them a few hours to do the job! This is truly amazing and I am now a loyal ADS customer! So if you're looking for the smartest automotive technicians who are honest and give outstanding customer service, go to ADS -- even if you live out of town, it's worth the trip! JeffJ P.
- Business Description:Bob's Electric has over 38 years of experience. I am licensed in Arizona and bring the same expertise as I have all along. I offer extremely fair pricing and unparalled service. Majority of the work, I do by myself. I am insistent upon being the one who does all of the final electrical connections on any and all work performed by Bob's Electric. This allows me the opportunity to keep all of the work done at the highest level of quality possible. I take careful assessment of all the bidding th..Recent Review:Fixed the problem. Very knowledgeable and efficient!Jimmy D.
- Business Description:Bryden's Auto Service has been in business since 1995.We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.We are a Full service repair facility.We have ASE certified Master Technicians.We offer service for foreign and domestic vehicles including diesel vehicles.We are located at 2730 E. McDowell Rd. Suite #1 in Phoenix,Az. Quality workmanship and customer service is our number one priority.We care about getting your car in great shape as quickly as possible so you can get back on the road an..Recent Review:My son needed assistance in getting his Cadillac through emissions. I went to a lot of places. They all wanted at least 3 times the value of the vehicle. I went on the DMV website and searched for mechanics with a 100 percent pass rate. I found Bryden's and found good reviews. Went in. Met a mechanic that was friendly. Explained everything and laid out the options and made it downright affordable. They did the repair and physically took it though emissions. Specifically track down an intake leak on a 2001 Cadillac Seville STS. Not an easy task. Job done. Very pleased with the service. I highly recommend them to not just do emissions but do other repairsKeith S.
- Business Description:Welcome to the Mighty Electricians! Thank you for your consideration as you search for an electrician in the Phoenix area. Our goal is to be the next electrical service company you hire, and the only electrical company you will call in the future. Winner of the BBB 2008 Ethics Award, we strive to deliver the highest quality and friendliest service. When you call our office you will talk to one of our friendly call takers, who will schedule your appointment in a 3 hour window and call you ..Recent Review:We contacted the Mighty Electricians (ME) after we bought an electric car and wanted to install a charging station at home. Our breaker box had no free circuits for the 50A/240V line we needed and, in any case, was in need of an upgrade for future solar panel installation. So ME's Jon (owner) and Shane installed a new 200A panel, a new riser, whole home surge protector, the 50A/240V line and outlet, and the plug-in Clipper Creek charging station. They also upgraded the water bonds and ground rods, and handled permitting in Tempe and coordination with SRP. Overall, Jon and ME were very easy to work with and professionally completed the job on time. The work was expensive but, in my view, reasonably priced given the scope of the work. I would certainly work with Jon and ME again and recommendation to othersThomas C.
- Business Description:Modern Technology and Old-Fashioned Customer Service. For more than 60 years, George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical has been providing old fashioned, high quality, professional customer service in the plumbing and electrical service industry. Our mission is to foster an enjoyable working environment while creating comfortable, healthy, safe and energy efficient places to live and work in the Valley of the SunRecent Review:not well. Was sold a new York ac for an astronomical price of over 14k. I learned I was ripped off. The day of install a tech fell through our ceiling. One month after install ac unit broke on Friday afternoon, tech came out fixed for 13 hours, broke Saturday tech came out fixed for 17 hours, broke again on Sunday and still waiting on tech to get here. It is almost 100 degrees in house. Very poor service. Filed complaint with BBB due to no response from their management team . Do not use thecelia m.
- Business Description:Sales, Service & Rebuilding of Antique and Classic Car Components such as, Carburetors, Starters, Generators, Fuel Pumps, Double & Single Action Fuel Pump Rebuilding, Water Pumps, Hydraulic Top Pumps, Distributors, and DELCO Knee Action Shocks, We also carry a complete line of NOS and NORS parts. We offer FREE Technical advice for any YEAR Classic Car 609-462-741Recent Review:Beware. They charged me double shipping even after I told them I would wait so I wouldn’t have to pay two shipping fees. The last item was a fuel pump that I had a problem with. I have made 4 calls to ask for help with no return call. PooFrank H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful generator service articles
When your power goes out, having a generator that supplies backup power can be a huge relief. Keeping on top of generator maintenance and repairs gives you extra peace of mind as a homeowner. Find out how much generator maintenance costs are.
The cost of a generator and its installation depends on the type you choose and its size. Use this guide to learn more about generator installation costs so that you can figure out your budget.
Find generator services in
- Queen Creek
- Casa Grande
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Arizona City
- Red Rock
- Sun Lakes
generator services in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- East Valley RV Specialists, Inc.10020 E Apache Trail
Apache Junction, Arizona
- East Valley RV Specialists, Inc.
- Hellhound Electrical 2024 S Baldwin
- Hellhound Electrical
- Next Generation Auto Repair and Emissions1720 E Deer Valley #102
- Next Generation Auto Repair and Emissions
- Parker & Sons3636 E Anne St Ste A
- Parrott Discount Auto Repair452 S. Extension Rd. #4
- Paul's Ace Hardware8449 E. McDonald Dr.
- Paul's Ace Hardware1800 N Scottsdale Rd
- Paul's Ace Hardware1927 E. Baseline Rd
- Paul's Ace Hardware16605 E Palisades Blvd
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Paul's Ace Hardware1153 W. Broadway Rd.
- Phase Electric LLC1803 E Rio Salado Pkwy
- Power By Infinity524 East Carol Ave. 2
- Power Plus3601 East La Salle Street
- Parker & Sons