Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Wickes, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Wickes
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- Redeemers GroupPhilip and his crew were great! He took the time to answer questions, explain what they were doing, and how everything would work.
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairUltimately we received a lower price from another Angie's List company, but had a really good experience with CRC.
- Good Life RenovationsTom provided good insight on what needed to be done to have the leak properly repaired. Provided a fair estimate, and completed the work 100% to my satisfaction and exactly as agreed.
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.Work took months to complete, only displaced the problem, and did more damage to the home. We had basement flooding with the heavy rains at Christmas 2015. We got the run around by one company so in January called PFS & they were able to come out & immediately. We chose the work we wanted to have done & sent a deposit check which cleared the bank on February 1st. They said they'd be right back out to get the work done. Then for SIX WEEKS we received excuse after excuse as to why they couldn't come. They set a date to come & later canceled. Rescheduled to one morning at 9 a.m. At 8:45 I left my office to meet them at the house. At 9 am they called my husband & said they were running late. It's a one hour drive from their offices to our house. They knew at 8 am & 8:30 & at 8:45 they wouldn't make it by 9 but couldn't call earlier? He said they were leaving just then, so should be here by 10. I came back at 10 am & sat for 45 minutes & waited. Called them every 5 minutes & no one ever answered the phone. I left a note on the door & left the basement unlocked for them & went back to work. I have no idea what time they actually showed up that day but they did show and work. I sat on the bill a week or two, but the DAY my check cleared the bank we had some rain--nothing substantial, just a light rain. After work, we went to check the basement. Along one whole wall where their new foam sealant was dripping wet. My husband called the next morning & sent photographs & got "hmmm, that has never happened before" & they said they'd be out and they came within a few days. Another rain, more water in the basement. They came back again. Waited for weeks (May 16th) More rain--light, steady, maybe half the day. More water leaking in. The next morning my husband texted them & sent photos of where it was leaking. The response was that oh, they did not fix it last time (April 4th) because the injector machine broke & none of the holes got filled, but no one told us it wasn't fixed! We could've had the wall repaired & thousands worth of flooring down because no one ever told us it wasn't fixed!!! We were just wise enough to wait for it to rain & see if it would leak again because we have no faith in them. Coincidentally, the very machine that had broken had gotten fixed the day before!! So they came out to fix it again. We got tired of waiting for heavy rains so we set the hose by the wall & let it run for hours. Still wet in the basement. They came back & worked a couple days. We ran the hose again. One leak, but now it's up high & we only paid for the bottom half of the wall to be repaired. They'd finally accomplished the job they were paid to. They just relocated the leaking to a higher location. Now we've spent an additional $3000+ (with someone else) installing a French drain around the house--what we should've just done to begin with--to fix the problem. The next step in our remodel was to call a plumber to come in & run some water lines in the area repaired. The plumber didn't even get started on the work when he got to the drain & discovered whoever removed the pipe before broke the drain off. We couldn't prove PFS did this damage so we agreed to have the plumber fix it--which requires a jackhammer & $500 worth of work. Once they jackhammered into the floor & could stick their hand in it, they found TONS of foam shot down into the drain. It is obvious what happened was PFS indeed did break the drain & rather than mentioning it or admitting it, they shot foam down into the hole so gasses wouldn't back up. Had we not discovered the foam way down the drain we would've had major issues in the near future. The plumbers had to spend an entire day trying to dig out the drain & all the foam. We have NO doubt now that PFS was responsible for the broken drain & the exact same foam that was shot into our walls being shot down our drain. Also, no one else has been in the house besides them. I don't understand how or why they would do this or why they would not just admit to breaking something & offering to repair it instead of trying to hide it. I've never been more disgusted and frustrated with a company. The photos attached are from 3 different dates, I have more than that even
Basement Waterproofers in Wickes
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:Arkansas Storm Shelters travels the entire state installing storm shelters and septic systems. We also provide the residents of Arkansas with Generac Generators and Earth Outdoors Wood Furnaces. Visit our website to see product information and call the office with all questions 855-967-7233. We accept major credit cards and we also offer 100% financingRecent Review:Very well, very professional, well on time great team!Kate H.
- Business Description:At Benson Company, we know choosing a roofing contractor is a tough job. Let us make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and once you are ready to move forward, we will be happy to provide a free quote. 33 years in business. A+ BBB. State licensed insured & bondedRecent Review:eable <br />Tammy Q.
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.Recent Review:unknownSharon W.
- Business Description:American Bio-Clean has been in business since 2001, providing environmentally safe bio-cleaning to the private and public sections of the Mid-South Areas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Missouri. ABC is licensed, insured and certified in all areas of environmental cleaning. American Bio-Clean respects and honors our clients confidentiality
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..Recent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- De Queen
- Broken Bow
- Mineral Springs
- Mount Ida
waterproofing contractors in Wickes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
- Benson and Co
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
- Southern Structural Solutions
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction