Are your tired of shoveling snow yourself? Here are a few things to know about hiring a snow removal company before the next big storm hits.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Sweet Home, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Sweet Home
- Davis PavingMet with Mr. Davis and discussed my needs for a storage pad. He was extremely professional and helpful. My company and I will be doing business with them.
- Tony's PavingI’ve hired Tonys Paving on numerous occasions! Tony and his crew is a great company, they do exactly what they say they’ll do. I will definitely hire them again when the necessity arises!
- Performance CoatingsHe was very professional. He repaired pot holes, added speed bumps to road, removed a fence and added asphalt to that area.
- MUDTeCH LLCThe guys showed up unexpected due to a miscommunication. However, it turned out great. They have this infrared heat unit that melts the asphalt and then they rake it and add new stuff and roll it and it looks just like new. Our garage floor was several inches higher than our asphalt driveway and had big openings that would allow rain and snow to get in. I was afraid that with winter coming the stuff would freeze in there and the end result would be our garage floor heaving. MUDtech showed up and heated the asphalt, filled the holes with asphalt and pounded it down in. They smoothed out the approach and rolled it. It is beautiful sloping approach now instead of a big bump. The other area was a low spot with the asphalt all broken out. They heated the area, raked it out, added some new asphalt and rolled it smooth. Looks like new. I have a couple more cracked areas that I will have them do next year. This was better than sliced bread and I am really happy with the outcome. Thanks to Steve and the MUDtech crew
- Asphalt ManMy wife and I are in our own business so we look for a person who will treat their customers as we treat ours. We looked for a fair quote, because of the difficult nature of the job, and we looked for someone who would honor that quote. All of our expectations were exceeded in these 3 areas. I know and have dealt various types of roads for years. I can easily say that the care in getting the road prepared for the asphalting was beyond what anyone could expect. And the asphalting was superior workmanship. For almost 2 years we would have people come out and look at the sloping part of our driveway and we kept on saying no to using them. The feeling just wasn't there that we would get even the least of the quality we were looking for. These companies ranged in size (large and small) and reputation within the community. Finally we decided to get on Angie's List. The Asphalt Man was the first company we chose. Harry, the owner, was prompt in getting back to us, after we left a message. Because of personal scheduling problems we knew Harry worked with our schedule to make our first meeting happen. The first time we met Harry both my wife and I were saying yes to ourselves. Before Harry left we had the job scheduled and a firm price. As I said above, the job was done on time, professionally, and we will definitely use The Asphalt Man to complete the circle in front of our house and the private drive to our property. My wife thoroughly enjoyed working with Harry and his entire crew (I was out of town when the job was done). And finally, the quality of workmanship far exceeded the price we paid. I hope you can tell how pleased we are to have used the services of The Asphalt Man. You may read other reviews for other people but there is always one "Simple Truth": Let a professional do the job and you will get professional results. Because of the workmanship we feel we will never have to take Harry up on his generous warranty. The first time my wife used the new driveway on the sloping part she said "why didn't me get this done sooner". My reply was "We hadn't met The Asphalt Man yet, Harry, the owner
- Asphalt ManContacted one day, began work the next day, and completed the next. Laid down inhibitor fabric, covered with sp2 gravel, paved area, rounded corners and tapered a transition to the street. I was impressed with how quickly the work was organized and the necessary materials delivered. The crew was knowledgable and professional. Work area was cleaned well and left as neatly as possible. I am well pleased and will continue our relationship to include sealing the surface on a 2 year cycle
- Asphalt ManI liked the job he did. I was perfectly satisfied with what he did. The price was fair. I liked the job he did.
- ANDREWS PAVING SERVICEI can't say too much because they did their work and left. I was very pleased with this work and the way things turned out. I have no complaints. I guess they could have been a little more talkative, but that is fine with me. I also cannot remember how much I was charged for this service.
Last update on October 18, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Sweet Home
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding pavers to your outdoor spaces can boost curb appeal and make your backyard feel like a paradise. Here are just a few of the benefits of adding outdoor pavers.
Miami, Florida-area homeowner says sayonara to his asphalt driveway and welcomes a custom front walkway and driveway constructed from brick pavers
Find driveway paving contractors in
- East End,
- Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Shannon Hills,
- North Little Rock,
driveway paving contractors in Sweet Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Asphalt ManPO Box 2951
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203
- Asphalt Man
- Barnett Roofing555 Amity Rd.
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Barnett Roofing
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020