Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Roland, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Roland
- Performance CoatingsHe was very professional. He repaired pot holes, added speed bumps to road, removed a fence and added asphalt to that area.
- Asphalt ManContacted one day, began work the next day, and completed the next. Laid down inhibitor fabric, covered with sp2 gravel, paved area, rounded corners and tapered a transition to the street. I was impressed with how quickly the work was organized and the necessary materials delivered. The crew was knowledgable and professional. Work area was cleaned well and left as neatly as possible. I am well pleased and will continue our relationship to include sealing the surface on a 2 year cycle
- Asphalt ManMy wife and I are in our own business so we look for a person who will treat their customers as we treat ours. We looked for a fair quote, because of the difficult nature of the job, and we looked for someone who would honor that quote. All of our expectations were exceeded in these 3 areas. I know and have dealt various types of roads for years. I can easily say that the care in getting the road prepared for the asphalting was beyond what anyone could expect. And the asphalting was superior workmanship. For almost 2 years we would have people come out and look at the sloping part of our driveway and we kept on saying no to using them. The feeling just wasn't there that we would get even the least of the quality we were looking for. These companies ranged in size (large and small) and reputation within the community. Finally we decided to get on Angie's List. The Asphalt Man was the first company we chose. Harry, the owner, was prompt in getting back to us, after we left a message. Because of personal scheduling problems we knew Harry worked with our schedule to make our first meeting happen. The first time we met Harry both my wife and I were saying yes to ourselves. Before Harry left we had the job scheduled and a firm price. As I said above, the job was done on time, professionally, and we will definitely use The Asphalt Man to complete the circle in front of our house and the private drive to our property. My wife thoroughly enjoyed working with Harry and his entire crew (I was out of town when the job was done). And finally, the quality of workmanship far exceeded the price we paid. I hope you can tell how pleased we are to have used the services of The Asphalt Man. You may read other reviews for other people but there is always one "Simple Truth": Let a professional do the job and you will get professional results. Because of the workmanship we feel we will never have to take Harry up on his generous warranty. The first time my wife used the new driveway on the sloping part she said "why didn't me get this done sooner". My reply was "We hadn't met The Asphalt Man yet, Harry, the owner
- MUDTeCH LLCThe guys showed up unexpected due to a miscommunication. However, it turned out great. They have this infrared heat unit that melts the asphalt and then they rake it and add new stuff and roll it and it looks just like new. Our garage floor was several inches higher than our asphalt driveway and had big openings that would allow rain and snow to get in. I was afraid that with winter coming the stuff would freeze in there and the end result would be our garage floor heaving. MUDtech showed up and heated the asphalt, filled the holes with asphalt and pounded it down in. They smoothed out the approach and rolled it. It is beautiful sloping approach now instead of a big bump. The other area was a low spot with the asphalt all broken out. They heated the area, raked it out, added some new asphalt and rolled it smooth. Looks like new. I have a couple more cracked areas that I will have them do next year. This was better than sliced bread and I am really happy with the outcome. Thanks to Steve and the MUDtech crew
- ANDREWS PAVING SERVICEI can't say too much because they did their work and left. I was very pleased with this work and the way things turned out. I have no complaints. I guess they could have been a little more talkative, but that is fine with me. I also cannot remember how much I was charged for this service.
- Asphalt ManI liked the job he did. I was perfectly satisfied with what he did. The price was fair. I liked the job he did.
- JOHN COOLEYS ASPHALTWe could only afford half of it. They did a really good job. It was quick but some of it is starting to dip in and they have come by to check. They said they would come back to make it right. I haven't followed up. He was trying to get us to do the other half and then he disappeared. Otherwise we were pleased with the work the day it was done but some of the asphalt is sinking. We would use them again if they fix this spot
Driveway Pavers in Roland
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was great. He did what he said he was gonna do.jack p.
- Business Description:Hello I'm Johnny Harrison, proud owner of my thriving business Performance Coatings. Were a locally and family owned asphalt maintenance and paving company that provides affordable services for your pavements needs. We offer services such as hot mix asphalt paving, sealcoating, crack filling, pot hole repairs, and parking lot striping. We are a 4th generation experienced company that is very knowledgeable on how to fulfill your pavements exact needs and wants. We are very competitive and full..Recent Review:Johnny is a great guy and was easy to deal with. Unfortunately, the services provided were not good. After agreeing to a price, he tried to increase the price on me 3x...finally winning the battle because he "needed to add" 3% because I was paying with a credit card. Within 4 months, I had grass growing through the asphalt because it was so thin. There were 2 places that were completed with less than 1/4 inch of asphalt...basically just enough so it looked good for my initial review and dirt was showing within 6 months. I have talked to Johnny about this and he did say he would stop by sometime to resolve the issues but it has been another 6 months since that discussion. My issues with this service: 1. He increased the price after agreeing to a price. 2. He didn't have the necessary tools and equipment to complete the job and needed to borrow stuff from me. 3. His team showed up 4.5 hours after the agreed-upon start time. 4. The amount of asphalt used was not nearly the proper thickness. Dirt and grass were visible in different spots within 6 months. 5. He tried to upsell me on getting a sealer added while I was showing him how terrible of a job they didJason L.
- Business Description:J-mac Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating
- Business Description:Pettit Contracting Inc. offers a quality product in a timely manner, great customer service and flexible payment options, such as PayPal.
- Business Description:Welcome! All American Handyman & Home Improvement, LLC is a locally owned and operated business that can change the look and quality of your home in the quickest, most efficient, and affordable way in Arkansas! From simple landscape work & storm damage cleanup, to interior paint and exterior improvement; we'll stop at nothing to ensure your satisfaction with our work. We specialize in every area of Home Improvement from the smallest task to the largest job. Whether you need to repair..
- Business Description:We are a family owned business in Central Arkansas with over 15 years of parking lot maintenance and line striping experience. Call us for all your line marking, sealcoating, pressure washing or other parking lot maintenance needsRecent Review:Courteous, professional, and flawless executionS J.
- Business Description:We bill out, special financing, and except visa, MasterCard, discovercard, am ex, and checks.Recent Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! HE IS A TOTAL CROOK AND RIPOFF! <br />Gretchen M.
- Business Description:Evolution Concrete believes that effective communication is the key element in customer satisfaction. We make sure our clients are involved throughout the design phases. We work alongside of our residential & commercial customers to help create that natural look of stone or that modern fresh look for any custom designed, interior living space,exterior pool deck, driveway, patio, entry, walkway, garage floors, etc. Our commitment to quality is shown through every phase of the construction proc..Recent Review:That did a excellent jobCurtis W.
- Recent Review:unknownJamie T.
- Recent Review:very poorly. Very poor response time- always sick pr something else. <br /> Did not pay his employees- who complained to me. He told them that I did not pay- absolutely not true. He received his [ayment before finishing the job. <br /> Did not return for finishing touches. <br /> <br /Jay M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Roland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HAWK CORP17200 Chenal Parkway Suite 300 P.O. Box 142
Little Rock, Arkansas
- HAWK CORP
- J-mac Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating11935 Dollarway Rd
White Hall, Arkansas
- J-mac Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC