A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Stephens, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Stephens
- Abercrombie & FenceIt was great. They did a wonderful job. I would definetely recommend them to anyone else. They were on time.
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Fence GuysThey were professional and communicated when they would be here to do the work. Showed up when they said they would and did great work. Would definitely hire them again!
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie provided high-quality work to repair and replace parts of our fence. He worked until the job was complete after nightfall. He's a friendly guy with a terrific work ethic. Thanks to Ronnie, our dogs now have a secure yard to run and play in. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!
- Privacy Fence Inc.The cedar fence is gorgeous and very well done. The crew was efficient and completed all work in a very timely manner. The cedar used was high quality and it is, again, gorgeous! Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a privacy fence!
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Privacy Fence Inc.This was a great experience from start to finish. I contacted John and in the next day or so, his son came out and measured for my fence and gave me an idea of how it would be laid out. The next day I received an estimate from John. They came out last Tuesday (4/25/17) and set the posts. Because of all the rain forecasted for our area I wasn't sure if they would be able to come out and put the fence up. Yesterday (4/27) John called to tell me the guys would be finishing up in about 20 minutes. He sent a crew of 6 to build my fence. They did a wonderful job and I am very well pleased. The friendliness, the professionalism and quick response were far above what I expected. I give them the highest rating I can and would rate them even higher. I have already recommended them to several friends and would not hesitate to hire them again. Great job John and crew!
- Privacy Fence Inc.First, let me say that not too many companies would have worked in the terrible weather we've had recently. Not only did they work in this weather, but the job they did was superb. They were the first to give us a quote and explained in detail exaclty what they would do and when. John Cook and Hermelindo Rojo make a great team. Hermelindo is the foreman in charge of the crew and is very knowledgeable. The crew were top notch and could be foremen of any project as well. We did appreciate the free gate coupon which we generated for the Angies list site. We would absolutely recommend these folks to anyone wanting a privacy fence installed
- Privacy Fence Inc.It went very well. They were very easy to call and get a quote scheduled. They were timely with their quote submission (a day or two). The quote was competitive but not amazingly low - a good sign of probable workmanship imo. Work was scheduled a few weeks out (which I figured was another good sign). He was able to get to the work a week early. He did a good job communicating about changing start/stop dates as his schedule opened up. What he said - happened. That probably matters more to me than anything. He personally met me out there to show me his workmanship before he provided me the invoice. He did a great job. Not the most professional - but wasn't unprofessional by any means. Quality product, on time, fair price. I'm happy. Thanks
- Privacy Fence Inc.Very prompt and professional. Quality work. Came back 2 weeks later, free of charge, to add a piece because we mentioned we were worried that our dogs would get out. He didn't have to do that. We would certainly use them again and recommend them to anyone!
Fencing Contractors in Stephens
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matthew based upon other reviewers' impressive reviews, and satisfaction of how well Matthew was able to teach their child. Others have stated how well Matthew was able to teach younger children successfully by identifying specific needs, and communicating in a way a younger person can understand the best. I agree. After spending many sessions with my 15 year old daughter, I saw that Matthew has the ability to identify specific needs quickly, communicate effectively towards the student's needs, and is passionate of the student's success. I enjoyed watching my daughter, Hannah, work together with Matthew. He really brought new confidence to Hannah, and was passionate about her succeeding. Although this year's tennis season is coming to a close soon, my daughter and I would like to continue sessions next season. Thank you very much MatthewJustin T.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:They were terrific. The install was a bit more complicated then they originally expected. Had to come back a 2nd day with 2 people. They did not charge me an extra penny! I have two little escape artists and this fence really works. I have it a few months now and trust it more every day. These guys also love dogs, and were playing with my guys thru the entire install. They also set the fence up so one of the corners could come down easily because we knew we were going to have a rather large dead tree taken down, and the fence was going to be in the way. We got the fence down and they came to put it back up the next day. Only charged me $100! They are great to work with. I also priced out my yard with chain link fencing. it would have been almost twice the cost. One more thing, one night a large animal (we think a deer), tied to get through the fence. Fence buckled a bit, a couple of the ground spikes popped, but it held back an animal of a few hundred pounds. It fixed up easily toomichael m.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:We got an estimate around the first of February and scheduled the work to be done when we returned from a cruise, which just happened to coincide with when the coronavirus was blowing up. We notified Wilson's that we were home but the work could wait until their employees could feel safe to work. They came the next week and began installing the siding and windows at the same time. We could not have asked for more attentive or efficient work on our home as they finished it within about a week. We had problems with rain in the forecast, so that delayed the window installation for a day or two, but the siding crew worked every day, coming early and staying late to get finished. They only had to leave early one day due to rain, and the rest of the time, they worked like trojans. We were extremely impressed by the level of service provided, which included supervisors and inspectors coming by to check on the work progress. This is part of their normal service, which really helps customers feel confident that "they haven't been forgotten after the job starts". If we had questions, we were provided answers quickly. We are more than pleased with our new siding and windows and would definitely recommend Wilson's to anyone contemplating making these improvements on their homeAnita R.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in all phases of residential home building and remodeling, I pride myself on building things the right way. I believe in the combination of fair pricing and high end craftsmanship, while never cutting corners. Transparent and clear communication, accurate budgeting, professional design, estimates, project planning, and available 3D renderings of proposed projects are just a portion of the company vision. I am a licensed and insured residential contractor servi..
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese ..
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy.Kelli R.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..
- Business Description:All-Star Construction Service LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with the knowlage, experience, equipment needed to complete your project. Our goal is to provide quality construction services in a cost efficient and timely manner with safety and environmental well being as our top priorities
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Stephens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- HARRIS FENCE CO302 crystal hill rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- HARRIS FENCE CO
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Ready Decks of Arkansas1002 W South St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Ready Decks of Arkansas
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co