Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Stephens, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Stephens
- Julian PlumbingIT WENT AWESOME !! First off I had a terrible experience with the delivery driver and how he handled my new appliances. He damaged my brand new refrigerator and when Troy Julian saw the damage inside the fridge, he immediately called the company asked for a manager, explained the problem and I will be getting another new refrigerator and Troy Julian will be here when they deliver it to make sure it’s not damaged and to hook up the ice maker. The next day he returned to install my new still in the box dishwasher. Troy Julian had it installed when he was taking the plastic off the door and he noticed it too had been damage while being delivered. Once again he immediately called the company and asked to speak to the same manager he talked to the day before. He had not come in yet but Troy Julian spoke to the appliance department supervisor and explained the problem with the new dishwasher and explained he called the day before about the damaged refrigerator. I’m getting a new dishwasher too. I’m extremely impressed with Julian Plumbing. He’s been in business for 37 years and it shows. He takes care of his customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT!!! HIS WORKMANSHIP IS EXCELLENT !!! HIS PRICES ARE VERY VERY REASONABLE !!! In fact this is the first time I’ve used Julian Plumbing and my invoice was less than his original estimate !!! I’m on disability and every penny counts. Julian Plumbing is my new plumber and he was recommended by my next door neighbors. I’m so glad the first plumber I called never bothered to return my call and I called Julian Plumbing who answered and talked to me over 30 minutes. When I got off the phone I knew I had the right plumber. He is a man of integrity, good values and morals. He showed up when he said he would. I’m extremely satisfied and highly recommend Julian Plumbing
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncTheir office person set up an appointment for the plumber to come to our home, and later called to say that he could come earlier, if we desired, and we did. The young man arrived and immediately put disposable covers over his work shoes, while still on the porch. He worked diligently and cleaned the area where he worked, when he finished
- ITS PlumbingThey are very conscience and went above and beyone to be certain the problelm was completed. They are the most efficient plumbers we have ever had and very highly recommend them.
- Hendricks Plumbing LLC👍 real great verry pleased. Went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Explained exactly what was gonna take place. Did what he said he would do 10 outta 10
- Hendricks Plumbing LLCKerry went above and beyond. He came out on a Saturday when our pipes backed up and stayed until the job was done. He was quick and efficient which helped save us money. We will def. be using Hendricks plumbing for any future plumbing issues we have.
- ITS PlumbingThey were actually the third people out to quote the job. Water heater hoses needed replaced and one of the shower/tub spigots leaked. They were able to fix the water heater hoses right then at the fairest price of all the companies. The shower they tried to fix but the parts I had were bad. Had that quoted out and their mid-grade price was better than the lowest price with other companies. They were always on time, and very courteous. Cleaned up after themselves. I'm going to have them first on my call list for any other plumbing issues
- DeBacco Plumbing CoBobby is a piece of s***. My grandparents needed their water heater looked at (under warranty through debacco plumbing) so they called and he said “I will give you a call in an hour”. The useless piece of flesh ignores her calls and made am 85 year old man with poor circulation take cold showers until a different plumber came in and did the job BOBBY did not honor. Don’t waste your time with this goon. F*** you bobby! Better hope I don’t find yo
- CHEEK PLUMBING ELECTRIC HTGThey did a great job. Came very quick with the new hot water heater and took the old one away. Left everything better than they found it. They were very nice and I would definitely use them again!
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done
Plumbers in Stephens
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matthew based upon other reviewers' impressive reviews, and satisfaction of how well Matthew was able to teach their child. Others have stated how well Matthew was able to teach younger children successfully by identifying specific needs, and communicating in a way a younger person can understand the best. I agree. After spending many sessions with my 15 year old daughter, I saw that Matthew has the ability to identify specific needs quickly, communicate effectively towards the student's needs, and is passionate of the student's success. I enjoyed watching my daughter, Hannah, work together with Matthew. He really brought new confidence to Hannah, and was passionate about her succeeding. Although this year's tennis season is coming to a close soon, my daughter and I would like to continue sessions next season. Thank you very much MatthewJustin T.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I chose Executive because the reviews were excellent. Their rates were very competitive, in fact better in most cases. From start to finish this company performed like the well oiled machine. The reviews were spot on. They found a reputable carrier within 3 days and my car was picked up 3 days later! The carrier actually arrived one day early, loaded my car with care & delivered it one day early to Santa Fe. It actually arrived before I did! I was prepared for standard the 7 to 14 day wait and I understand this timetable does not always come together but it did for me because Lori & others @ Executive made it happen. My friend accepted delivery of the car and told me the boys who delivered it were extremely cautious unloading my car and very professional. I could not have asked for a smoother transition and I’m so pleased I did not have to navigate this on my ownBonnie W.
- Business Description:It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as wellRecent Review:Louis & Mike were our plumbers and they were WONDERFUL! Both were so kind and completely dedicated to fixing our plumbing MESS. They were honest, sincere, thorough and detailed in all of their explanations and subsequent repairs (which were MANY!). I would use them again in a heartbeat and have recommended them several times already. What a JOY to find old-fashioned customer service and people who actually ENJOY what they do ---> HELPING people! They made a dismal situation much easier to bear. "THANKS" does not begin to repay them for their service :) <br /Sharon B.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We had a hot water tank that was leaking slowly. It was not an emergency but needed to be replaced before going on vacation in a week. Jack the owner and his associate are very professional, reliable, knowledgeable, honest Christian and very reasonable and fair. They got it done. I highly recommend Moretto Plumbing and Design. He even called the next day to make sure everything was good. You will not be disappointedDana K.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Technician came and figured out that the drain lines froze and tripped the safety mechanism, shutting down the unit. He cleared the ice from the lines he could access, requesting that I run a space heater near the remainder of the lines. He got the unit running again and I haven't had issues sinceJosh D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Excellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..Daron S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:Got results back within 3 days after I mailed the sample. Got the consolidated radon level for test happened for 48hrs. I wish I receive detailed (every hour for 48hrs) would have been more helpful to me.Narendra P.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Linda Ward.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:We chose High Tech because it was able to piece together certain parts of its policies in order to provide coverage for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. Furthermore, they've been very helpful in terms of providing information and answering our questions, and on one occasion they were even able to help us find a company to service the system for a lesser price than the original installerMatt Z.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Very well! Bobby was easy to work with and got the job done. He provided advice on the type of water heater (electric/gas/instant) and the size for our family and usage. We are very happy with the results and haven't run out of hot water yetScott H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Stephens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A Royal Flush Plumbing18 Refuge Rd
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK37 COLLINS INDUSTRIAL PL
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Avalanche Plumbing By Josh3002 Bateman rd
Okolona, Arkansas 71962
- A Royal Flush Plumbing
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Blankenship's Labor Svc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kramer and Company Mechanical12451 HWY 72 W
Bentonville, Arkansas 72715
- Kramer and Company Mechanical
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- PLUMB PERFECT290 S 40TH ST
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- PLUMB PERFECT
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.