The cost to install a black chain-link fence varies depending on the size and height of the fence. This guide will help you figure out the cost of a black vinyl chain-link fence, along with what factors to consider when choosing a fence for your yard.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Camden, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Camden
- Abercrombie & FenceIt was great. They did a wonderful job. I would definetely recommend them to anyone else. They were on time.
- Texarkana FenceI was told a time line of 6 to 8 weeks with a 50% deposit. After 12 weeks we started calling for updates. Calls were rarely returned and when they were we were given misinformation or just flat out lied to. It was the end of week 19 before the project was done and they still had to come back out to finish issues. Absolutely no communication within the company or with the client. I would not recommend this company. I would consider this company to be a high risk to deal with. If it were not for a family member who was a personal friend to the company intervening on our behalf I am sure we would still be waiting for our fence. I gave the cost a 1 star due to all the stress and frustration we had to deal with was not worth the money
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie provided high-quality work to repair and replace parts of our fence. He worked until the job was complete after nightfall. He's a friendly guy with a terrific work ethic. Thanks to Ronnie, our dogs now have a secure yard to run and play in. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Privacy Fence Inc.The cedar fence is gorgeous and very well done. The crew was efficient and completed all work in a very timely manner. The cedar used was high quality and it is, again, gorgeous! Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a privacy fence!
- Privacy Fence Inc.John (owner) was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I contacted him along with 4 other companies at the beginning of the spring, he was the only one to respond. Not only did he respond that same evening, but he came by the next day and gave me and my neighbors estimates. This worked out well, as he was my 1st choice based on the reviews here. He set clear expectations on when I could expect the fence to go up and delivered a top grade product when the time came. I got home a little early the day it went up and he was out there working right along with his crew to help them finish before the weather turned. A++++
- Privacy Fence Inc.Very prompt and professional. Quality work. Came back 2 weeks later, free of charge, to add a piece because we mentioned we were worried that our dogs would get out. He didn't have to do that. We would certainly use them again and recommend them to anyone!
- Privacy Fence Inc.Privacy Fence did an outstanding job. They installed the fence exactly as I wanted. I am completely satisfied with the installation.
- Privacy Fence Inc.John came out and walked the fence with me and we decided to install 2 new post and a 91/2 foot gate. took out old walk gate and used old boards to replace walk gate. He had his guys come out about 3 days before dig the holes and set the post. John came out on 9/28/13 while we were gone out of town and installed the new gat
- Privacy Fence Inc.John was very responsive and extremely helpful in making suggestions to keep the cost of the fence within my budget. I explained what I wanted and John provided bid for exactly what I told him I wanted. Unfortunately, it was out of my budget so John worked with me to help me get as close to my original want list as possible and still stay within my budget. They were able to begin the installation about a week before he originally estimated. His installation crew was very nice and efficient. They arrived early and worked hard all day. They even worked when it was raining a little bit. At one point when it was raining too hard, they waited until it stopped and started working again. The installation went smoothly
Last update on July 19, 2022
Fence Contractors in Camden, AR
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Looking to install an invisible fence at your home? Learn how the cost of an invisible fence will vary based on a few key factors by using this cost guide.
Privacy fences enhance security without sacrificing curb appeal or character. From vinyl to wood, explore various privacy fence costs here.
Find fence companies in
- East Camden,
- El Dorado,
- Junction City,
Fence Companies in Camden, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Ready Decks of Arkansas1002 W South St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Ready Decks of Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co
Fencing contractors that service Camden
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.