Copying a key can be affordable, depending on the type. Learn about the cost of copying a key and what to do when you need a replacement.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Searcy, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Searcy
- MarkKeysMark was amazing. Showed up when he said he would and re-keyed all the locks on our rental property after we had evicted the tennant.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncWe were out of town when our alarm system's motion detector was set off. Police found no evidence of entry but my wife was concerned that someone might have found her keys that she recently lost and used them to enter, then relocked the doors when the alarm scared them off, to return later. She wanted the locks rekeyed THAT DAY. I called Bill's at about 4:15 pm and they agreed to go out after hours and rekey our two entry doors. They were there about an hour later, did a professional job, called my with a couple of questions, and charged only $100 despite being after regular hours. We, especailly my wife, were very pleased. We would use them again, no question about it
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncA great experience. We had a loose door lock set that we were sure needed replacing. Darren of Bill's Lock and Key brought a replacement but after inspecting it said he could repair it. That was good because the replacement color was not right for the door anyway, not to mention the $140 price. Darren is so friendly and knowledgeable. He's a great representative for the business and I will ask for him if I need a locksmith again. He also made extra copies of the door key, something three retail hardware departments could not get right
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncHad lost my only key to a 2003 Buick Park Avenue. It required one of the electronic keys. Bill's Lock and Key responded to my call for help hours before I heard back from the Quatney dealership. They gave me an estimate, called when a service man was on his way, met me where the car was located and got me running quickly.The dealership no longer will make new keys like I needed. Bill's, on the other hand, gave me an estimate, met me on a parking deck at UAMS, had me running again within 30 minutes. AND for a little less than the estimate
- PERK'S KEY & LOCK INCPatrick was very professional. Had 25+ locks to rekey.... after 20 years and too many loaned keys gone missing. I've used Perks for years......... and they continue in a new generation of professional locksmith service. Calvin would be proud... :) Good job guys. And thanks for noticing the other door locks I missed
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThe mechanism in one of my deadbolt locks was broken and I could not open the door. The lock was replaced with a new one (which I had already bought) and my other locks were rekeyed. The locksmith was very friendly and polite. If I ever need a locksmith again, I'll will definitely call them.
- POP-A-LOCKThey were quick, responsive and very good. I will recommend them because they have casualty professional services.
- ARGENTA LOCK KEY & SAFE INCMr. Hammons is very efficient and professional. He showed me any problems he discovered when he worked on the locks. I had extra keys made and all locks rekeyed and all the work was completed within an hour. He was able to come to my home the day after I called him. I was very pleased with his service and would recommend him to my friends who needed a good locksmith
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncRon from Bill's Lock and Safe came out and made the appropriate adjustment which took very little time and made the lock secure again. I had questions about the quality of locks I had and other ways to improve the security of my home, and Ron answered my questions. Very pleased with the service and professionalism
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncLocksmith arrived within 2 hours of calling dispatcher. Professional, cordial, polite, knowledgeable. Quick work. Reasonable fee.
Last update on March 8, 2019
Locksmiths in Searcy
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Removing a screwless door knob is quick and easy as long as you have all the necessary tools. Learn how to remove a doorknob with no screws in this guide.
Want to learn how to rekey any type of door lock at home? Follow these steps to rekey locks in your house and save money on hiring a locksmith.
Find locksmiths in
- Rose Bud,
- Bald Knob,
- Heber Springs,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Des Arc,
- Greers Ferry,
Locksmiths in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bill's Lock and Safe Inc1001 Pike Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Bill's Lock and Safe Inc
- Mr. Fix It7018 S Highway 161
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Mr. Fix It
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Southbay Remodel & Repair