Mr. Appliance of Greater Little Rock

With Angi since October 2015

We are your locally owned, nationwide appliance repair company founded on customer service. With over 20 years experience, our level of expertise of the appliances we service and care for your home will leave you with a smile on your face! We work on all brands of appliances, and accept all major credit cards! Call us today!...

A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service

In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

08/15/2018

The repair person was personable, knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra step. He helped me solve the immediate problem but we chose to not do the complete repair. CAUTION: This company charges a fee for diagnosis, and another fee for the labor. So if they show up you are likely to have a minimum charge of $180. In my experience MOST companies will put the diagnostic fee towards the labor char...

Description of Work
Water leaking from refrigerator.

05/10/2018

Tech showed up a few minutes early. Diagnosed the problem, a burned out coil, showed me the part, gave a quote, and replaced the part in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Dryer wouldn't dry.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled you'd hire us again, and hope you keep ya in mind for any future repair needs!

04/18/2018

I messaged Mr. Appliance to try and schedule repair to my ice maker. Unfortunately they do not service my area. They were super nice and called me within minutes to let me know they didn't service my area and gave me advise to call the manufacturer because I have had problems finding a repairman in my area. Great Customer Service!!

Description of Work
Ice Maker Repair

Category appliance repair

We apologize again for not being able to get you squared away, but we truly hope our directions will help get you quick resolution. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

09/28/2017

They were fantastic. They were very professional, on time and a really great price. It's quality work.

Description of Work
They repaired my standup freezer.

Category small appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We look forward to serving any of your future appliance repair needs!

08/14/2017

Problem identified and was advised that repair cost made purchase of new washer the better option.

Description of Work
Evaluate leaking Washing Machine

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are glad you trusted us with helping to make this decision and we look forward to helping you in the future!

Appliance Repair, Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Stove Repair, Oven Repair, Range Repair, Wall Oven Repair, Vent Hood Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Grill Repair, Ice Machine Repair, Freezer Repair, Trash Compactor Repair,

HVAC, Appliance Delivery & Install