Mr. Appliance of Greater Little Rock

With Angi since October 2015

Little Rock, AR 72210

We are your locally owned, nationwide appliance repair company founded on customer service. With over 20 years experience, our level of expertise of the appliances we service and care for your home will leave you with a smile on your face! We work on all brands of appliances, and accept all major credit cards! Call us today!...

03/25/2022

Darlene S.

One company you should never use….mr appliance fo greater Little Rock! My washer wasn’t working I had them come out they told me the suspension was broken and it would cost me $500 to fix. I had ge come out and it was the hot and cold water were hooked up wrong and the hot water hose needed to be replaced. I call asking for a refund and provide them with the invoice from ge and they still refuse to give a refund.

Description of Work
Washing machine

03/18/2020

Helen T. V.

GREAT!

Description of Work
Very Efficient. Helped in a timely manner! Very professional.

08/15/2018

barry M.

The repair person was personable, knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra step. He helped me solve the immediate problem but we chose to not do the complete repair. CAUTION: This company charges a fee for diagnosis, and another fee for the labor. So if they show up you are likely to have a minimum charge of $180. In my experience MOST companies will put the diagnostic fee towards the labor charge if you go ahead and do the repair. Mr. Appliance does not do that. CAUTION #2: The office notified me about the appointment time by email at the very end of the business day. I called twice to tell them that I would not be there at the designated time, both times I was assured that they would contact the repair guy, but he was never contacted. So ultimately I don't have 100% trust in this company

Description of Work
Water leaking from refrigerator.

05/10/2018

Rick N.

Tech showed up a few minutes early. Diagnosed the problem, a burned out coil, showed me the part, gave a quote, and replaced the part in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Dryer wouldn't dry.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled you'd hire us again, and hope you keep ya in mind for any future repair needs!

04/18/2018

Beverly M.

I messaged Mr. Appliance to try and schedule repair to my ice maker. Unfortunately they do not service my area. They were super nice and called me within minutes to let me know they didn't service my area and gave me advise to call the manufacturer because I have had problems finding a repairman in my area. Great Customer Service!!

Description of Work
Ice Maker Repair

Category appliance repair

We apologize again for not being able to get you squared away, but we truly hope our directions will help get you quick resolution. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

01/11/2018

Finos J.

the work went fine

Description of Work
repaired dishwasher

Category appliance repair

Thank you for allowing us to repair your dishwasher! We hope we met your expectations and hope you'll consider us again in the future for any appliance repair needs!

10/06/2017

Dennis F.

Happy ending

Description of Work
On the second visit a professional installation of my icemaker in the refrigerator solved the problem. First visit technician wasn't sure what he was doing.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your honest feedback and rest assured the first technician was re-trained on the correct troubleshooting procedures to ensure this will not happen again. Thank you for taking the time to let us know where we can improve, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

09/28/2017

Gregory N.

They were fantastic. They were very professional, on time and a really great price. It's quality work.

Description of Work
They repaired my standup freezer.

Category small appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We look forward to serving any of your future appliance repair needs!

09/25/2017

Gregory N.

Great!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Repaired my large upright freezer.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your feedback! We were thrilled to get your upright freezer working again!

08/14/2017

Stephen V.

Problem identified and was advised that repair cost made purchase of new washer the better option.

Description of Work
Evaluate leaking Washing Machine

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are glad you trusted us with helping to make this decision and we look forward to helping you in the future!

07/25/2017

Marian P.

Showed up as promised, very kind and informative, corrected the repairs done by another contractor (which was also an Angie's list suggested provider).

Description of Work
repairing electric cooktop on range

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the review! We are glad to have gotten your cooktop going for you, and hope you keep us in mind for any future appliance repair needs!

07/11/2017

virginia B.

The part and cost of labor together was too high to put in to an old washing machine..........about $300. I paid for service call and that was it.

Description of Work
My washing machine was not working. I needed a diagnosis and fix.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your honest feedback! We do use only original equipment manufacturer parts for all of our repairs to ensure that our repairs will last for as long as possible and also guarantee our repairs for an industry leading 1 year on parts and labor. We want to ensure that when we do repair your washer, you will not have any more issues. We sincerely hope you'll keep us in consideration for any future appliance repair needs.

07/06/2017

James S.

It went great. He arrived at the time we set up and repaired the machine at what I considered to be a fair price.

Description of Work
He worked on my washing machine. He repaired it quickly.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We're glad to have met your expectations! Please keep us in mind for any future appliance repair needs!

05/03/2017

Darrell M.

Provided estimates of work on first visit. Came back when parts were received for both appliances a week later. Replaced parts in a timely manner. All is still working well.

Description of Work
Replaced controls on a wine cooler. Also replace igniter unit on range top.

03/14/2017

David C.

He identifyed the problem and gave an estimate on the spot. Said it would be a week to return to fix it, which I thought was to far away to be without the refrigerator.

Description of Work
Cause of failure

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the review! We truly strive to get our repairs completed as quickly as possible. Unfortunately the parts we would have needed to get you up and running again would have had to have been special ordered from the manufacturer directly, which required additional time to receive. We do appreciate you using our service and hope you will think of us in the future for any appliance repair needs!

02/27/2017

Fran S.

The technician was very helpful and had even worked for a pest control service previously.

Description of Work
Remove a dead mouse from under the refrigerator compressor. Also confirm that the drain pan is functioning properly.

Category appliance repair

We are happy to help! Thank you for the review!!

10/14/2016

Callye G.

John was Very Courteous and professional. He reassured us and repaired the piece, comparing and applying the best discount available between us. He had to return after ordering a part to complete the task. Always particularly personal and professional. He was able to come earlier than the Maytag technician was able to come and the company info we received on line guaranteed his work for a year.

Description of Work
Oven wouldn't heat properly

09/26/2016

Daniel S.

He did a great job. It was a quick diagnosis. After he found out what part he needed he went to pick it up and came right back. He was very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

09/26/2016

Richard P.

They correctly diagnosed the problem and it was corrected

Description of Work
Oven not working

07/13/2016

Scott L.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for choosing Mr. Appliance! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

07/01/2016

LEWIS H.

It was good. He did a good job. I would use them without a doubt.

Description of Work
They repaired my stove.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to write us the review! We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll keep us in mind for all of your future appliance repair needs!

06/21/2016

James R.

Description of Work
I would definitely use them again (although I hope I don't have to). Excellent work on our refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to (but hope there's no need to) serving you in the future!

05/04/2016

Denis M.

The repair Tech called prior to arrival. Showed up on time. Quickly determined the problem and quoted the repair options and cost. He got the required part. Came back and completed the repair in the space of about two hours. He also replaced the hoses and balanced the machine. The washing machine now works fine. Excellent repair tech. Good job.

Description of Work
Repaired the washing machine

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the glowing and detailed review! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

02/04/2016

Darrell M.

Description of Work
Repaired broken door on dishwasher and eliminated rubbing noise when door is opened. Also adjusted burner igniter. Very satisfied with results. Professional techs.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad to have relieved you of your problems, and look forward to serving you in the future!

01/22/2016

LEWIS H.

Description of Work
Great, will have no problem using them again! It's the price for the part I don't like, the service cost was reasonable. | | |

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your candid feedback! We look forward to serving you again in the future!!

Appliance Repair, Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Stove Repair, Oven Repair, Range Repair, Wall Oven Repair, Vent Hood Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Grill Repair, Ice Machine Repair, Freezer Repair, Trash Compactor Repair,

HVAC, Appliance Delivery & Install