Need new locks or locked out? You probably have questions about finding a reliable locksmith. This guide can help you hire a professional you can trust.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Roland, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Roland
- MarkKeysMark was amazing. Showed up when he said he would and re-keyed all the locks on our rental property after we had evicted the tennant.
- POP-A-LOCKI've used them on a couple of other occasions and have referred people to them for help. They are very responsive and get there quickly.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncA great experience. We had a loose door lock set that we were sure needed replacing. Darren of Bill's Lock and Key brought a replacement but after inspecting it said he could repair it. That was good because the replacement color was not right for the door anyway, not to mention the $140 price. Darren is so friendly and knowledgeable. He's a great representative for the business and I will ask for him if I need a locksmith again. He also made extra copies of the door key, something three retail hardware departments could not get right
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThey did a very fast job and the price was extremely reasonable. They came and did the job after work hours on a weekend.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncI had lost my set of keys for the front door so I called bill to come out and re-key it for me. He has been doing all my locksmith work for years because he is dependable and professional.
- PERK'S KEY & LOCK INCPatrick was very professional. Had 25+ locks to rekey.... after 20 years and too many loaned keys gone missing. I've used Perks for years......... and they continue in a new generation of professional locksmith service. Calvin would be proud... :) Good job guys. And thanks for noticing the other door locks I missed
- POP A LOCKThey were prompt with my service call and they did a great job. He took his time to do the job right and he left a great impression. I would recommend Pop a Lock to anyone who needed a quick service at a fair price.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncCalled them up at 5 til 8am on a Friday. Asked me what I needed, make, model and year of vehicle, and where we are located. The locksmith called 10-15min later to let us know he was on his way and would be there in 15-20mins. Took him about 2 seconds to pop the lock (a little scary it was that easy) and we were good to go
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncHe arrived earlier than he said to expect him. He called before hand to see if he could come early. He quickly keyed two outside doors to match the front door lock and made two extra keys.
- NORTH LITTLE ROCK LOCK & KEYI phoned and explained the situation. The locksmith came over within 30 minutes and opened the lock. Service charge was $45.
Last update on March 8, 2019
Locksmiths in Roland
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Arrests and lawsuits around the country accuse shady locksmiths of price gouging, intimidation and misleading consumers. Read more on how to avoid a scam.
Keyless lock door entry systems are increasing in popularity, but are they likely to replace regular deadbolts completely? Find out the pros and cons of each lock type and whether a keyless lock is as good as a deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
- Cammack Village,
- Little Rock,
- North Little Rock,
- Shannon Hills,
- Sweet Home,
- East End,
Locksmiths in Roland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bill's Lock and Safe Inc1001 Pike Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Bill's Lock and Safe Inc
- Little Rock LocksmithPMB 108, 1818 North Taylor
Little Rock, Arkansas 72207
- Little Rock Locksmith
- Mr. Fix It7018 S Highway 161
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Mr. Fix It
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Southbay Remodel & Repair