The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Prescott, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Prescott
- Haven CraftsmanshipNathan was extremely professional and courteous. We had our home flood and he did a great job of getting our house to a level better than it was before. He did great work and was efficient in his time. I was and continue to be pleased. I highly recommend.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCJohnson brothers were great to work with. They were very responsive, helpful, professional, and prompt. It was a great experience and I'd hire them again.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles provided an estimate, and got our project scheduled quickly. Charles did an excellent job re-installing and trimming out the fan. I will definitely use Charles next time I have any home or remodeling projects.
- The Maintenance CoWe took bids from several contractors to redo our master bathroom. We wanted a large whirlpool tub removed on a window wall and a nice shower installed. We wanted the old, small shower removed and the toilet moved into the old shower alcove. Being on a slab, this was a major project. We selected TMC to do the job and met with George and Dean to order materials and set a start date. We were told that the project could take up to three weeks. Dean and his crew arrived early on the first day of demolition and worked late to get a good start. The crew were hard-working, friendly guys who worked well together. Hammering up the floor was a major part of the job and the messiest but the men did very well at containing the majority of the grime to the immediate work area. Besides the shower and the toilet move we also had a window removed and a solar tube installed, we had a new exhaust fan installed, a new soffit built above the shower, a linen closet installed and the porcelain floor in the bathroom and dressing room replaced. The work was well coordinated and completed within two weeks and we are extremely happy with the finished product. The charges were fair, the crews were great and the workmanship is excellent. We will call The Maintenance Company for any future remodeling or home repair needs. They are competent, reasonably priced and easy to deal with
- Crossland RemodelingPainting has begun and still in progress. So far the ceiling has been painted and looks better than expected. I'm excited to see the finished product. And so far no drips or spills. The entire interior of the house is being painted, excluding the trim, doors, and cabinets.
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWe like to keep our house in "ready to sell" condition. Hey, you never know! Just to give you a sense of the scale of the task, our home is a single family, single story, 1,600 square foot home with a 2 car garage and 8x12' garden shed. The entire job was done in one day. We received other proposals, but BVC's, not the lowest, was best balanced and drew our attention. We were not disappointed. In addition to painting the house they replaced some weathered wood trim, calked as needed, and nailed up some sagging under-eave areas to give the entire exterior a "like new" appearance. Seriously, you could drive down our street and easily think, "Oh, that must be one of the new houses around here." It's not
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWe had them replace our rear deck about a year ago, did a great job. Posted a review here on that job. They did some external wood trim on the upper patio to tie things together. They pressured washed both decks. The new rear deck is a single level. The front deck has three levels. Were very clean during the pressure washing and ensured that no mess was left behind after. They stained the rear deck and made sure that everything was covered and sealed completely before starting. After they sprayed everything was cleaned very well. They spent a lot of time making sure that the siding on house was clean and free from any stain. After they painted the front after prepping the area completely. Gave the deck two coats of solid color stain. Gave the top deck a third coat because they were not happy with just two coats. Cleaned everything up and left nothing behind. Overall great job again by them and are planning on having them remodel our bathroom shortly
Contractors in Prescott
- Business Description:My name is Tyler Applegate and I have a family owned and operated company. We are a Christian based company and pride ourselves in our hard work to please every customers needs and also our integrity stands us apart from other larger companies. We will walk you through every aspect of the job and we also pride ourselves in our affordable priceRecent Review:It was an over all great experience the staff was friendly, professional and their quotes are more than fair. I Love the work they did for me and would highly recommend Applegate Renovations. I will definitely hire them again in the futureDellMarie D.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:Moretto Plumbing was GREAT. They were easy to work with. I needed a water line replaced and Jack worked with me and allowed me to do part of the work myself to keep the costs down. I highly recommend using Moretto Plumbing. You will not be disappointed. I will be using Moretto for any future plumbing issuesPaul F.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:During the process, they came out twice during a rainstorm, which was on a Sunday, to fix a leak as it wasn't an area they had reached yet. Tim is who dealt with primarily and he was great. They didn't really leave a mess and cleaned up well after themselvesCarrol M.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured residential remodeling company who specializes in all types home renovations. Our projects range from standard upgrading and repairs to high-end custom work.
- Business Description:General construction services
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Prescott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring22077 Barton Rd
Grand Terrace, California 92313
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services