Aqua Roofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2009

Are you Looking for top quality, affordable roofing services in Texarkana, TX? At Aqua Roofing, we are a team of professional roofers that is dedicated to great work, and even better customer service. We have been leaders in the roofing industry for years, and we are constantly training our crews to keep up with the latest and greatest in roofing. We have roofing experience across the board, from commercial buildings to residential homes, and our roofs are built to last. Our crews are fully licenced and insured, so you know your roof is in qualified hands. We even offer roof installation services, as well as roof restoration services! Professional Roofing Services in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana Our mission is to provide high quality roofing results at an affordable price. Call Aqua Roofing today at (903) 231-5940 and schedule a roof inspection with one of our professionals. After a thorough assessment of your roof and its condition, our inspector can help you determine what the best course of action will be. Often, many roofs are eligible for roof restoration services rather than total roof replacement. In fact, if your roof was damaged by hail, heavy winds, or another natural occurrence, you may be able to ask your homeowner’s insurance to cover the costs. If so, Aqua Roofing offers insurance claim assistance to all of our clients, to help take another hassle out of your roof repair experience!...

FOUR J CONSTRUCTION

We specialize in custom build remodels, roofs concrete and irrigation and much more. We turn your existing home into a dream home. Please reach out to us directly at 325-642-0967

B and B Construction

High Plains Solar

High Plains Solar is a full service start-to-finish Texas solar energy company. We do everything for you. Custom design, permitting, installation, and guarantee. We cover the whole state and are based in Abilene. Give us a call. Consultation and quotes are free. https://www.hpsolarpower.com/

02/11/2013

Work was done a promised. Did a good job.

Description of Work
New Roofing

07/01/2012

i typed the overall experience in the first box.

Description of Work
tear off and haul away of 2 layers of shingles and some repair to the decking because of water damage. this was done on a 2000 sf house and it was approx 25 square by roofing terms. this was by far the best estimate i recieved so i went this company and the overall experience was very good contractor did what he said he was going to do and did not try to cheat me which seems very hard to find these days. very punctual and meet all his deadlines that was given to me from start to fininsh. contractor took the time to show me samples and the pros and cons of all different shingles and what to expect out of them, and also went over this with a metal style roof. so in short i would recommend them to anyone with no hesitations. i have buisness cards in my truck just to hand them out when people ask about roofing.

03/18/2012

Excellent! ^ read above

Description of Work
After a recent storm I thought I may need a new roof. After calling three different local companies, I found Aquaroofing. Anthony came out to evaluate my roof the same day! The best part, I didn't have to deal with the insurance company. Anthony spoke with the insurance company, met the adjuster, and made it EASY for me. After NINE days i had a new roof. The company was prompt, reliable and professional. They were very knowledgable & helpful recommending different types of roofs to meet my needs. I will recommend them to my family and friends. My roof looks GREAT!

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,holiday decorators,roof cleaning

07/20/2011

GREAT!! Super Job!! I have never heard of this company before I called them. I looked on Angie's list to find them and they had received a good rating from all. Glad I did.

Description of Work
I received a couple of estimates for re-roofing my home. Aqua roofing had the best estimate of the ones we received being almost 10% less than others. He was professional, efficient and on time. He provided samples for me to look at and gave advice as well. Supplies were delivered promptly and project was completed in a timely fashion. MY ROOF LOOKS WONDERFUL!! They removed and reinstalled the Satellite without any issues. No harm was done to any landscaping. As my husband puts it..."it looks like someone just came along and dropped a new roof on. I would recommend them to anyone.

05/03/2011

This experience was timely and fast there was no delays and did not receive any run arounds with excuses. they did what they said that were going to do, and i was completely satisfied and would recommend them to anyone and i have also put up some business cards at work. I have no complaints on this company.

Description of Work
The roofing company has been in business approx. 5 years from what the owner told myself, but they seemed to be doing this longer than that. When i first called Anthony he was real professional on the phone and seemed very eager and willing on the phone. The first appointment we had for him to come and look at the roof for a estimate got canceled because of some issues he had to deal with, but he did call in plenty of time so the whole day wasn't wasted, which i thought was real good. the next day we scheduled a 8:30 am appointment and he was 10 minutes early. He didn't take long to get his measurements from the roof, and he was down and he went back to his car and in about 15 minutes he had the estimate printed off and in a nice aqua roofing folder with the estimate itemized for what everything cost. He than brought out a sample board of all the different type of shingles and i picked what i wanted out. I also have to say that i had a couple of estimates done and this company was the closest to how many squares my roof was. I had one of my estimates 8 squares over from the insurance adjuster which is about 1600.00 dollars over. Well at this point we made a contract out and made the date as when he would start and he asked what would a good starting time be and i told him 7:00 am and they arrived 5 minutes early to start the job and this was 2 days after we signed the contract. He arrived with a 8 man crew, tore off 2 layers of shingles and had to replace some decking and was done about 4:30 pm, which i thought was outstanding. As for the care around the house he did great all the flowers were covered up and tarps placed all around the house to catch falling debris. The workers were very professional and did there work very well and were never just standing around doing nothing every worker knew his role and that says it all that they worked together for awhile. After they were done they walked around the house to make sure everything was picked up and clean. I have to say that i didn't know there was a thing out there called architectural shingles, and i'm glad i went with that because they look great on the house and they are rated for a lifetime by the company which the name brand of the shingles were certanteed. To sum it up i was real impressed with this young company and i recommend you give them a chance at your roof i don't think you will be disappointed. Also one other note the company guarantees workmanship and will come back and fix any problems if there is any? Which i don't think will be the case.

06/09/2009

This was my 3rd contractor to call...- Initial phone call was answered immeadiately, appointment was set for the following day. He arrived 5 minutes prior to the appointment, he did a complete inspection, he typed a 4 page proposal including a complete diagram of my house in his vehicle, then he went over every detail with me. He offered a 30 year workmanship warranty and a protection plan for 5 y...

Description of Work
They completely removed my old 3-tab roof (2 layers) and replaced with architectural shingles. 35 Sq. Replaced all valley flashings, installed a custom seamless fireplace flashing, and all new pipe jacks and gas vents.

We are a full service Commercial and Residential Roofing Contractor.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available