The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Murfreesboro, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Murfreesboro
- Haven CraftsmanshipNathan was extremely professional and courteous. We had our home flood and he did a great job of getting our house to a level better than it was before. He did great work and was efficient in his time. I was and continue to be pleased. I highly recommend.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCJohnson brothers were great to work with. They were very responsive, helpful, professional, and prompt. It was a great experience and I'd hire them again.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles provided an estimate, and got our project scheduled quickly. Charles did an excellent job re-installing and trimming out the fan. I will definitely use Charles next time I have any home or remodeling projects.
- The Maintenance CoWe took bids from several contractors to redo our master bathroom. We wanted a large whirlpool tub removed on a window wall and a nice shower installed. We wanted the old, small shower removed and the toilet moved into the old shower alcove. Being on a slab, this was a major project. We selected TMC to do the job and met with George and Dean to order materials and set a start date. We were told that the project could take up to three weeks. Dean and his crew arrived early on the first day of demolition and worked late to get a good start. The crew were hard-working, friendly guys who worked well together. Hammering up the floor was a major part of the job and the messiest but the men did very well at containing the majority of the grime to the immediate work area. Besides the shower and the toilet move we also had a window removed and a solar tube installed, we had a new exhaust fan installed, a new soffit built above the shower, a linen closet installed and the porcelain floor in the bathroom and dressing room replaced. The work was well coordinated and completed within two weeks and we are extremely happy with the finished product. The charges were fair, the crews were great and the workmanship is excellent. We will call The Maintenance Company for any future remodeling or home repair needs. They are competent, reasonably priced and easy to deal with
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Nick's CarpentryWe hired Nick to remodel our front porch and make it bigger. It was done into a deck and this meant changing the roof line too. We obtained several bids and decided to go with Nick. He was prompt in starting the job when he said he would and has been punctual and on time every day. We are very pleased with his work. He is very good and professional. We would recommend him to anyone
- Castle Homes LLCI recommend them. The owner is William Koop. We are trading services now and I am doing something for him now. He is good.
Contractors in Murfreesboro
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:Moretto Plumbing was GREAT. They were easy to work with. I needed a water line replaced and Jack worked with me and allowed me to do part of the work myself to keep the costs down. I highly recommend using Moretto Plumbing. You will not be disappointed. I will be using Moretto for any future plumbing issuesPaul F.
- Business Description:My name is Tyler Applegate and I have a family owned and operated company. We are a Christian based company and pride ourselves in our hard work to please every customers needs and also our integrity stands us apart from other larger companies. We will walk you through every aspect of the job and we also pride ourselves in our affordable priceRecent Review:My experience with Applegate Renovations LLC was amazing! They were very friendly,professional and did an amazing job on my deck! I definitely recommend them for anyone needing work done and will continue to refer them to all my friends and familycharlotte c.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:During the process, they came out twice during a rainstorm, which was on a Sunday, to fix a leak as it wasn't an area they had reached yet. Tim is who dealt with primarily and he was great. They didn't really leave a mess and cleaned up well after themselvesCarrol M.
- Business Description:Discount Developers of Arkansas proudly provides products and services for all your home improvement needs. As the growing leader in window and door installation, roofing, vinyl siding, guttering and stonework, our team can create your home design in a timely manner at an affordable cost. A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUSTRecent Review:At each stage of the replacement, DD was professional, prompt, and masters of their trade and workmanship. I will absolutely recommend to anyone considering home renovation work, especially window replacement, to consider using DD.Having replaced windows in a prior home through a different company, and being very dissatisfied with the quality of workand customer service I received, I was not looking forward to going through the window replacement experience once again. However, DD was different. Their representative came to my home, at a time that was convenient for me, and asked me what my goals were. We discussed options, including cost, and was not pressured to break my budget. I would even go so far as to say that DD was very active and helpful in finding ways for me to meet the desired goals for my home while maintaining the budget I set for my family. Before signing a contract, I received bids from almost every reputable window replacement company in central Arkansas. I even contacted two big box stores to see what they could offer. DD was the only company that did not engage in negotiation gimmicks, or unreasonable attempts to inflate the price of the job. The original price quoted by DD was fair and substantially less than the other companies. Even at the lower price, in my opinion, the quality of the product I purchased from DD was hands down superior to the quality of the products offered from the other companies. I cannot express to you enough how extremely happy I am when I look out of the windows DD installed in my home, especially considering my prior experience with window replacement. The product is solid. The seams are tight. There are no gaps between the moving and fixed components. The caulk work is flawless. The trim in my home was left in great condition. In fact, I would note that DD prided their workmanship so much, that when they discovered a previous contractor from a different company had incorrectly installed a newer window in my home, they offered to fix the problem at no charge. That is what I call customer serviceJohn E.
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical LicenseRecent Review:When the tree landed on our roof, and damaged our shingled roof, we decided to see if we could add a metal roof to the repair process. Flemco gave us great estimates for both a shingle roof - repaired, and for the metal installation in addition to the repairs. Once the decision was made, the process was quick and easy. The roof is beautifulDeanna W.
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:My calls were always answered promptly; he was very attentive to the job I needed accomplished; made alternative suggestions which saved me money; was very courteous and professional during the entire process; since my job was a small one, he brought one helper with him for the installation of my craft table and I have two new friends in the process! I highly recommend their work. <br /Brenda F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Murfreesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B&A Heating and Air Conditioning Inc1550 B Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- B&A Heating and Air Conditioning Inc
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
Anacoco, Louisiana 71403
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas 72521
- Household Solutions755 Bryant Rd
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas 71909
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
Flippin, Arkansas 72634
- latchaw construction
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space