Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Plumerville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Plumerville
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work read less
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCTom and his teams were very efficient and made sure to cleanup as they completed their work. Tom would talk through the details of the work and was good at reassuring us the job would be done well, and it was. Tom was excellent at keeping us informed on progress and worked closely with us in making selection on material and color. They provide high quality solutions/work to problem areas (water) where other have failed read less
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThe work was excellent, performed without delays and we couldn't be more pleased with the final result.
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThis company was referred to me by a friend. The company is run by Mr. Cooper who is a Mason. He has put together a team of professionals with skills in carpentry, painting and construction. From the first contact with this company until the work was completed. I can only say that the experience was wonderful. The work that we requested included brick pointing of the house and the installation of four doors. All of the work was completed without delays and the quality and the attention to detail was amazing. I could find nothing wrong with the work and I am extremely picky. In addition, payment was not expected until all the work was completed. I couldn't have been happier with the result and I am actually looking forward to working with this company on future projects read less
- ALL MASONRY REPAIRWe had to call several companys to find one to do a small job and All Masonry Repair came out and gave a bid and said it would be about a week before he could get to it and the next week he was out there and fixed it. We were very pleased.
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThey did an excellent job. It was the first time we had used them. They responded to our calls really well. The owner was here about every day which was nice.
- Kester MasonryDale was great to work with. He is a good mason and his work was very professionally finished. He worked hard to help minimize the dust created from the masonry sawing required for this job. While there he also volunteered to take a look at my fireplace chimney to advise me on any necessary work that might be required. I completed some additional caulking he advised. Will use Dale again for any future masonry work needed read less
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCWe had to replace a brick chimney that was falling over so we had Bryant Bell give a bid and after 3 other bids they were picked because of # 1 professionalism and price over the others .
- Jesse Burns Dba Cornerstone ConstructionI ran to him at a social event in Dec and he told me that he had people chasing him then to get their money back and he wasn't at all concerned. I would think twice before going into business with this man. He also poured a concrete slab for a lady at work .She made the mistake of paying him up front and he wouldn't come back and finish the job till his wife made him. The job had to be redone.I didn't hear about that till later or I would never have hired him . People are coming from everywhere with stories after they found out we hired him..Too little to late. I just hope to save someone else the heartache and money. The best advice I have is just stay away from Jesse Burns DBA Cornerstone Construction read less
Masonry Contractors in Plumerville
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s List read lessPeggy D.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements.... read lessRecent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class act read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result read less
- Business Description:For 14 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and duct care and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:For the past year I have delivered a professional level of service and expertise to my amazing customers on a consistent weekly basis . Being trustworthy and punctual is most important. The services provided are Commercial/Residential Landscaping work; Mowing, Edging, Weed Eating, Trimming, Planting, Fertilization, Bird Baths, Flower Beds, Mulch, Koi Ponds, Walkways, Concrete/Masonry work, Driveways, Rock Paths, Tree Trimming/Cutting, Retaining walls, Fences, Decks/Porches, Carpentry, Paintin.. read less
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured residential remodeling company who specializes in all types home renovations. Our projects range from standard upgrading and repairs to high-end custom work.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Bee Branch
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
masonry contractors in Plumerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arkansas Rock Designs4 Shady Grove Ln
- Arkansas Rock Designs
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPING
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Premier Retaining Walls, Inc.148 Payne St
- Premier Retaining Walls, Inc.
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash