Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Greenbrier, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Greenbrier
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCTom and his teams were very efficient and made sure to cleanup as they completed their work. Tom would talk through the details of the work and was good at reassuring us the job would be done well, and it was. Tom was excellent at keeping us informed on progress and worked closely with us in making selection on material and color. They provide high quality solutions/work to problem areas (water) where other have failed
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThe work was excellent, performed without delays and we couldn't be more pleased with the final result.
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCWe had to replace a brick chimney that was falling over so we had Bryant Bell give a bid and after 3 other bids they were picked because of # 1 professionalism and price over the others .
- COOPER & SON CONTRACTORS INCThis company was referred to me by a friend. The company is run by Mr. Cooper who is a Mason. He has put together a team of professionals with skills in carpentry, painting and construction. From the first contact with this company until the work was completed. I can only say that the experience was wonderful. The work that we requested included brick pointing of the house and the installation of four doors. All of the work was completed without delays and the quality and the attention to detail was amazing. I could find nothing wrong with the work and I am extremely picky. In addition, payment was not expected until all the work was completed. I couldn't have been happier with the result and I am actually looking forward to working with this company on future projects
- BRYAN BELL CONSTRUCTION INCThey did an excellent job. It was the first time we had used them. They responded to our calls really well. The owner was here about every day which was nice.
- ALL MASONRY REPAIRWe had to call several companys to find one to do a small job and All Masonry Repair came out and gave a bid and said it would be about a week before he could get to it and the next week he was out there and fixed it. We were very pleased.
- Kester MasonryDale was great to work with. He is a good mason and his work was very professionally finished. He worked hard to help minimize the dust created from the masonry sawing required for this job. While there he also volunteered to take a look at my fireplace chimney to advise me on any necessary work that might be required. I completed some additional caulking he advised. Will use Dale again for any future masonry work needed
- Jesse Burns Dba Cornerstone ConstructionI ran to him at a social event in Dec and he told me that he had people chasing him then to get their money back and he wasn't at all concerned. I would think twice before going into business with this man. He also poured a concrete slab for a lady at work .She made the mistake of paying him up front and he wouldn't come back and finish the job till his wife made him. The job had to be redone.I didn't hear about that till later or I would never have hired him . People are coming from everywhere with stories after they found out we hired him..Too little to late. I just hope to save someone else the heartache and money. The best advice I have is just stay away from Jesse Burns DBA Cornerstone Construction
Masonry Contractors in Greenbrier
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was great. He did what he said he was gonna do.jack p.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s ListPeggy D.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I think he does quality of work. I would say that just like every other contractor out there, finishing the **** job that's the problem with everyone. They get to the end of the job. They know there's not that much money left in it and they're all ready move on to the next job so you gonna hire somebody to finish it. He works mainly with a woman, they worked together. I feel he leaves most of the painting up to her and she's got nowhere she cuts a lot of corners. there's a lot of spots we need to re-hit on the painting. I did not care for a few approaches they did or not showing up again. He's capable of very good work but couple things I didn't like and it gonna cost a few money to get it fix, they probably don't belong in the three thousand square ft house business, they probably belong in the one thousand two fifty and hundred square foot business. Again, they were sometimes they did not showed up but that's every contractors. I think they had enough care for the quality and completion of the job to really say okay, I want this work to be complete and I wanted to be perfect. I know that perfection is a tough thing to acquire but they had no interest. They were ready to move on to the next job and that's how it ended. I never fired them, they just stop showing up. I had to have a 2 weeks break because I have to stop the job and get the stuff done on the attic and they never came backJohn B.
- Business Description:For 14 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and duct care and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates.
- Business Description:Credit cards acceptedRecent Review:It took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !! <br /Darlene B.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Herndon Concrete. Owned & operated by Rufus. Additional phone number - (479) 466-2943.Recent Review:Do not use- I had my work completed March of 2015 by Rufus ( Coean and stain driveway $6500). He assured me the stain would last one to two years without being re-sealed. Roughly a month or two later the driveway looked horrible and he then wanted another $1200 to re-seal it. I paid him $600 but even my contractor agreed I should stop the check as his work was subpar at best and he would keep leaching money out of me. I called Rufus and explained to him I would be putting a stop on the $600 and not paying the other $600 for the re-sealing as many professionals advised me against it. He assured me many times over several months that he stood behind his work and reputation and would fix my driveway. He never did. A year later, no fix, now have to sue in small claims court. The estimated damage and cost to fix what he did is over $30,000. <br>I highly discourage anyone from using Stone Henge to do your concrete work. Very unprofessional and amateur work at best. <br>Being a Realtor for over six years I have seen great craftsmanship and poor. His work falls into very poor. <br>My best to you if you roll the dice with him. You get what you pay forCory P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Bee Branch
- Rose Bud
- Heber Springs
- Greers Ferry
- Fairfield Bay
masonry contractors in Greenbrier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPING
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Stone Henge Concrete Specialties2861 Strawberry Dr
- Stone Henge Concrete Specialties
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash