Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Plumerville, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Plumerville
- LeafGuard of ArkansasWe love our new gutters. Leaf guard of Arkansas - Wright Family Construction - did a great job. Very professional and great product.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasWe've been working with them for 6 or 7 years, and they've always done a great job. Everyone who has ever come out to the home has been very professional. I keep coming back to them year after year because they always do what they say they are going to do and it is always top quality. Also, the price seems reasonable
- Cutting Edge LawncareI will definitely continue to use Cutting Edge Lawncare. When I call, they return my call the same day. We are set up on a regular schedule, and I don't have to worry about whether they will be there or not!
- Extra HandsLuke is an excellent worker and very trustworthy. I don't trust the care of my horses to just anyone but he did an excellent job of caring for them. He is courteous and a very hard worker. His rates are reasonable also. He mowed my yard all summer. I hope he can work for me for a long time!
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Quick Hauling ServiceProcess went very smooth. Worker is very easy to deal with and charges very fair prices. I highly recommend this service provider.
- Welch's Cleaning ServiceApril and her crew did a wonderful job, and this was a monumental task! If you've ever watched Hoarding on TV, then you know what this house and grounds looked like. She even had to kill two snakes, in the house! We were very please with her job and she is very pleasant to work with. I would recommend her for your heavy duty cleaning needs
- Denny Hale TruckingMr. Hale's prices were competitive, he was on time, and he unloaded the gravel exactly where I wanted it. It might sound simple enough but I?ve used other haulers before and they?ve brought the wrong size gravel or shorted me on the load. I was so pleased with Mr. Hale?s service I ordered fill dirt and additional gravel. I live in the country so this is a service that is necessary periodically for private road repairs and maintenance
- OZARK TREE SERVICEWe called the number for Ozark Tree Service to get a bid on having 23 trees cut down. They sent someone out to take a look at the trees we had tagged. We received a bid that we could agree on so decided to move forward with this company. Their crew worked hard and were able to cut all the trees in one full day. One issue that we had, was that we had 23 trees tagged, but 2 trees that we didn't have tagged were cut down, and one tree that we did have tagged, did not get cut. And then when we asked if they could cut down that tree, we were quoted an additional $500, so we didn't have them cut it. They chopped the wood for us to fit into our fireplace insert and hauled away the wood that we didn't want. Clean up of the yard could have been a bit better, they left several wood piles for us. We also wanted 8 stumps grinded, but they grinded 9. We specifically told them not to grind the 9TH stump, because it was too close to the sprinkler head. But they grinded it anyway which did damage the sprinkler head and broke the pipe. It was conveniently covered up with the wood piles that were left behind, which we did not find until they were paid and long gone. The pipe for the main water pipe valve was also broken by them dragging limbs across it. We feel that the communication between the owner and the guy who did the actual work (Justin) was poor. We were quoted $2300 for the job and when it came time to settle up, Justin whined that it should have been a $4500 job. Justin had an all around bad attitude and lack of respect for his client. His final remarks to us stated that he would give our telephone number to a different tree service if we ever needed more trees cut.. But he won't have to do that, because we will not ever use or recommend this company
Hauling Services in Plumerville
- Business Description:We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance MovingRecent Review:I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Ray and Hayden were professional and knowledgeable. They were on time and didn't waste time. The price was fair. I will use them again!Terri C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Lynoid McClain & Lawn Service. Top Takedown and Dead Wood. Wood For Sale. Crane Service available if needed. No Job Too BIG or Too Small. We will work with you 100 Percent. We are 24 Hours Fast Service .
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Finally, there’s a way to have free-flowing gutters, year round, without maintenance and upkeep. Once installed, you never have to worry about your gutters getting clogged. The days of climbing wet ladders in the fall and spring to scrap out plant matter, sticks and debris are all over. The patented one-piece aluminum LeafGuard gutter system uses the principle of liquid adhesion to allow the water to flow perfectly into your gutter while shielding off leaves overhead. You can see the LeafGuar..Recent Review:We love our new gutters. Leaf guard of Arkansas - Wright Family Construction - did a great job. Very professional and great product.judith d.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLC
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Plumerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Griffin's Window Cleaning & Janitorial402 Burchwood Bay Rd.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Griffin's Window Cleaning & Janitorial
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Kim's Hair Finesse1133 NW J St
- Kim's Hair Finesse