Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
Get matched with top hauling services in Sherwood, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Sherwood
- Mannys MoversI am so impressed with Manny’s Movers. Manny and his employees are helpful, professional, hard-working and reliable. They were quick to go above and beyond and happily jumped into the difficult parts of the move. Great attitudes, great spirits. I highly recommend them!!
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESI couldn't have asked for a better experience! Ray and Hayden were professional and knowledgeable. They were on time and didn't waste time. The price was fair. I will use them again!
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESIt went great!! They came the day I requested, kept in contact with me and did a quick job. I would definitely call them again and would recommend them. Thank you Angie’s List.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks MovingEverything went great; communication was good if not great, they asked if they could arrive earlier then scheduled (rather than just showing up early). Estimate was on target. The gentlemen who came were courteous and professional. Will definitely keep these guys in my contacts list for next time.
- Bin There Dump That-Little RockThey answered their phone promptly and they're great guys. They were awesome guys. They were just great, phenomenal guys to work with, great personnel. I can't say enough about them. They were about business, they took care of it making sure you're satisfied, and they were on top of it, they delivered the dumpster and answered their phone promptly. They charged me $300 for ten days and they said they can leave it longer without charging me. They were neat and clean, they came back and picked up, and you couldn't even tell a dumpster had been there. I recommend them highly
- Roberts Demolition Hauling LLCHe met me at one of my rent houses in little rock, and on time. The first thing that he did when we met was introduce himself, and hand me his card. I showed him my outdated bathroom, and what I wanted done.he gave me a bid to tear out all the fixtures, cabinets, the tile on the walls and floors. His pricing was very fair. He fame back that Sunday morning and completed the job that day. I was shocked to see that he even swept up the mess. Some contractors that I have used in the past were so messy
- Welch's Cleaning ServiceThe property had been empty almost a month--the grass was overgrown and both back yard and front yard filled with trash. Inside, squatters had filled both toilets to the brim with poop, plus the carpet already had dog diarrhea and urine. Two rooms had been painted deep burgundy. When I had the water turned on, both toilets overflowed for hours and deposited all their load onto the carpets. I had a hard time finding a cleaning service that would deal with the disaster--one service looked in the back door and said they wouldn't even step foot in there for less than $500. This is a small mobile home. April and her husband got out there the same day I called and gave me an estimate for hauling away debris, mowing, repairing the skirting, cleaning, and carpet cleaning and painting the whole place. It took them three days. If April had not been the type to clean INSIDE the cabinets, I would not have known that all the screws in the kitchen cabinets had been removed and someone could have been seriously hurt or killed when they loaded all their dishes in their and the cabinets would have fallen. She and her husband are also very pleasant and polite and strive to please. Welch's Cleaning Service is going to be my new permanent cleaning service for all my rentals
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks MovingThe construction debris and remodeling waste consisted primarily of rough lumber and wood, narrow metal conduit, and old siding (which had been removed from the exterior of my house as part of a *minor* repair and remodel project). The provider's 2-man crew loaded the debris into a full-size dump truck and hauled the load to the city landfill for disposal. The provider performed the debris loading and hauling service exactly as represented, for what I believe was a reasonable and fair price (considering the volume of debris and the distance from the debris pile to the dump truck). They called me 30 minutes prior to arrival to confirm the scheduled appointment. Prior to performing any work, they gave me a no-cost, no-obligation estimate (which I then approved). Both members of the crew were friendly, courteous, and hard-working. As soon as I approved the estimate, they immediately began loading the truck and did not stop until the job was completed. I plan to use this provider in the future for loading and hauling of all kinds of heavy and voluminous objects (whether indoor or outdoor)
- LeafGuard of ArkansasI received a free estimate. Price and services were quoted. Installers arrived when promised. The removal and installation took less than a day. A small amount of rotted fascia was replaced at no additional charge. The clean up was complete. The new gutters look great. The final bill was exactly what was quoted
- Rubbish Ready IncThey arrived in less than an hour, gave me an exact quote and removed everything. Very professional and polite. Extremely efficient. Would highly recommend!
Last update on March 23, 2021
Hauling Services in Sherwood
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
We know about recycling paper, plastics and aluminum. But who knew steel — whether from old appliances or car parts —is North America's most recycled material?
Find hauling services in
- North Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- Little Rock,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills,
hauling services in Sherwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bin There Dump That-Little Rock6123 Westminster
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- Bin There Dump That-Little Rock
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving10315 Pomegranate Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving
- Extra Hands1200 Ferguson Dr STE 2
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Extra Hands
- Griffin's Window Cleaning & Janitorial402 Burchwood Bay Rd.
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Griffin's Window Cleaning & Janitorial
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Inside Effects Inc
- U-Haul of North Little Rock601 Cypress St
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- U-Haul of North Little Rock
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Welch's Cleaning Service