Little Guys Movers

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

461 W 15th St

Fayetteville, AR 72701

Since 2009, Little Guys Movers has been working hard to serve the Fayetteville, Arkansas community and all their moving needs. As fully insured movers for hire with over 20 years of experience in the moving industry, we know what it takes to get the job done right the first time. Our philosophy begins with putting people first, which makes us the local or long-distance moving company that you can rely on. From piano movers to expert packers, we’re the Guys you’re looking for....

03/28/2018

Thomas W.

Little Guys movers has the BEST customer service hands down! We have used them twice and have been very happy both times. The second time they went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Moving heavy objects from one home to another

04/20/2017

Mary C.

Dustin, Autumn, and Blake were awesome. They arrived on time, and were professional, and we could tell they knew what they were doing. When it was determined that they would need some extra help loading our piano, they immediately called and got the help they needed. We would highly recommend them and would use them again ourselves.

Description of Work
They moved us from Rogers to Eureka Springs.

Category moving companies, piano moving

02/23/2017

Pamela K.

Alex and his crew helped me move a four bedroom house in one day, and they were friendly and courteous, too! They were very resourceful, and helped us decide how to safely organize what items and where during the move. When you have a lot of stuff, it can be overwhelming deciding what to put in the truck first. They helped take the anxiety and stress out of the move. We weren't completely boxed up when the guys got there, so I highly recommend that you box everything that you don't need, and keep a suitcase of necessities for each family member. Little Guys took down two custom-made bunkbeds and safely transported our huge heavy, side-by-side fridge, also a stainless steel fridge with a freezer drawer, and a front-loading washer and dryer set. When they put everything in the new house, they went above and beyond making sure everything was secure and properly installed. Thank you to Alex and his guys for being so patient with us, two grown-ups who are clueless in moving, and our two children. Our two-year-old son just adored you all! Thank you for being so patient with him! Sincerely, Pam

Description of Work
Little Guys Movers moved our four bedroom house, two fridges, a washer and dryer, two custom-made bunkbeds, and tons of other "stuff."

01/28/2017

Stehanie L.

Little Guys Movers were simply awesome! This was my first time using this moving company, and I am so glad I did. Scheduling was easy, and everyone with whom I interacted were polite and professional. Elijah and Blake showed up early and quickly moved my items, handling each box with extreme care. I would definitely hire this company again and would recommend them to anyone who's looking to move locally or even nationally!

Description of Work
Moved household items from storage to new apartment.

12/15/2016

Tony S.

Very well....few complaints: one minor nicked item and a lack of helpful labeling of some boxes. But a very upbeat, energetic crew!

Description of Work
Packing up and moving our essentials.

12/12/2016

Craig P.

The quote process was simple and I was able to get service on short notice on the requested day. The only issue I had is that I requested 3 movers, but one of the movers did not show so I only got a 2 man crew. However, the hourly rate was less and the two guys did an excellent job and the cost was comparable. Overall, they did a good job and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I hired Little Guys Movers to help move my larger furniture (beds, washer/dryer, entertainment center, etc...) across town into my new house.

08/18/2016

Allison S.

Great experience! Justin M and Lydia R were my movers and they were the utmost example of professionalism and courteous service. Would not hesitate to use Little Guys again.

Description of Work
Moving large furniture

04/26/2016

Carmen D.

Who says size counts? The people who did the work were amazing. They used their brains not brawn to move even the heaviest of items. Not one scratch on anything, appliances, walls, floors, nothing. To say these folks work hard is an understatement. They moved our goods from storage into our home and were really concerned about where to place things, so boxes that belonged in the kitchen were placed in the kitchen, etc. They offered to move furniture around after everything was in the house, but we declined since we didn't know where everything would eventually "live". Each crew member had a great attitude and worked tirelessly until the job was done. I was amazed and how proficient and efficient the crew performed their work. It was so nice to see these young [and not so big] people do this literal Heavy Lifting! Good Job Little Guys!

Description of Work
Moved most of an entire household of items out of two storage units into our home. They also moved the items that were to remain in storage into a different/smaller storage unit.

03/07/2016

Keisha S.

First off, I called Little Guy's Movers after calling two other well-known-big-name movers in the area and not even getting a call back - LGM answered the phone right away and I explained that I only need the extra heavy items from my duplex in Bentonville moved into our new home in Rogers. We were moving the boxes, etc ourselves to save money - but they were to move the couch, chairs, beds and mattresses, etc. He was extremely friendly on the phone and asked me to go room-to-room telling him what items would need to be moved. I did so and after that, he emailed me an itemized quote within a few hours. Quote seemed reasonable to me (about $850) - it was a flat rate and he said they would disassemble, assemble back, etc. When they showed up (right on time!), I met three of the nicest guys ever. We used a team of Zach, Justin and Alex. They were extremely professional and polite. Folks, I mean these boys had MANNERS! I know that shouldn't be so unusual but in this industry, it really is. When they arrived, my husband had already moved several of the smaller things I mentioned over the phone so at the end, they took that off the price. While they were here, they did not stop moving. These young men were careful and treated all of our things with respect and concern. When they arrived to the new house, they asked me where each item was to go and then even offered to move it around if I "didn't like the way it looks there." I mean, seriously!? I was so impressed, and have referred several others to them since then. I wish there were more companies that treated customers so respectfully and with value. I will use them again, and continue to suggest others do so. They would've been worth it if the price was doubled.

Description of Work
Moved big furniture items, loaded into their truck, drove to new location and unloaded.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will pass that along to Zach, Alex, and Justin, we're very proud of all of our movers and the service that we provide. Thank you so much for referring us! We try our best to give the most pleasant moving experience possible, your move should be that last thing you worry about on such a hectic day. Whatever you need in the future just let us know. Thank you! Jake L.

01/20/2016

Van I.

This is the 5th time we have used Little Guys. As usual everything was above expectations and fairly priced. Take my word, don't waste time calling around, just use Little Guys. They are fantastic.

Description of Work
cleared out storage unit and brought back to our house. Moved various items throughout house.

Category moving companies

Thank you for such a great review! We always love doing business with repeat costumers, whatever you need in the future just let us know! Jake L.

12/21/2015

Michaela R.

I am so impressed with Little Guys movers! The owner did an over the phone estimate for me, and then came by the house to do an in person estimate as well. I was delighted to lean that they don't charge by the hour but rather by the piece, so it really showed us how much we could save if we decided to move some of our things ourselves, which we did and saved a few hundred dollars this way! I was also very pleased with the three man crew of Brandon, Justin, and Taylor for the day of our move with Little Guys. They gave me a complete list of the inventory we had left to move with them and the cost, so I didn't spend the entire day stressing out about the hourly clock! They took incredible care with all of our furniture and belongings. Everything was disassembled and reassembled, and they even took the time to figure out a difficult reversal on our dryer door and everything is working great. We have moved several times in the last five years, some doing it ourselves and some of it my company doing it for me. I am extremely pleased with the job this company did and recommend them highly to everyone in town!

Description of Work
Little Guys performed an in-town move for us from our 1800 square foot home in Bentonville to our new 2500 square foot home in Rogers.

Category moving companies

It was our pleasure helping you with your move! I will pass the word along to Brandon, Justin, and Tyler about your experience personally. I'm happy that we saved you money, and you not worried about the price changing, If you ever need anything in the future please let me know! Thank you! Jake L.

12/09/2015

William T.

Tanner, Taylor & Justin rock! They worked amazingly hard and were quite respectful. I heartily recommend this crew.

Description of Work
Moved from a small 2 BR apartment and a 20x10 storage until into a 1,700 sf condo in Fayetteville. Finished ahead of time and below budget.

Category moving companies

Thank you for the great review! I'm excited that we came in lower than you had budgeted, if you ever need anything else please let us know! Jake L.

07/17/2015

Marilyn W.

This moving company is simply amazing. We were under a very tight window for moving. They were very professional each time I called (I had to call 3 times due to my forgetfulness) with addition to list of items to be moved. They called several days in advance of the move to confirm the move. The day of the move Tanner, Brett & Josh were here on the dot. They were very professional when checking the inventory list and they were such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Little Guys Movers.

Description of Work
Moved an 82 year old veteran from private residence to handicap accessible apartment

Category moving companies

Thank you for such a great review! Here at Little Guys we love and take great pride in helping our veterans, providing them with a great worry free moving experience is the least we could do. Jake L.

12/12/2014

Gary L.

As already indicated, all went as expected and well. There were some heavy pieces of furniture which the gents had to work rather hard to lift, carry, pass through multiple doorways, up and down steps and across several types of flooring, but they succeeded without any damage to the furniture, walls, floors and floor coverings, or themselves, or any other incidents. They were friendly, polite, neat, and communicated well with regard to all questions and concerns about the tasks. They obviously cared about our interests; namely protecting our goods throughout the entire process. They wasted no time but took all the time necessary to get the job done right. We would gladly hire them again. Also, we altered our original work order several times, and Little Guys adjusted the price accordingly with zero hassle. And, we had already priced several competitors, so Little Guys obviously had a very competitive bid which we accepted. Note: I see another question in the form we're filling out which asks, "Where was the service performed?" and it gives the address moved to, but not the address moved from, as an option. I'm checking the "moved to" address, but in actuality, the service was performed at both locations. ( note to Angie's List, please improve this point.)

Description of Work
Moved several rooms of furniture from one home to another about 25 miles apart.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for the great review! That's exactly why we use a flat when moving from one residence to another it allows us to move at our pace and you don't have to worry about how long it will take. We ask that all of our employees treat every piece of furniture as their own. Thank you for the great review! Jake L.

09/20/2014

Deb P.

Anthony and Michael did a super job. They called us before they arrived and arrived early. They worked together well and were very personable and also professional. They were conscious of how to move the furniture without damage and knew what they were doing...we have very heavy furniture and a tricky stairwell. I appreciated that they were able to wrap up sooner than planned and would use them again!

Description of Work
We needed heavy furniture rearranged in our house

Category moving companies

Thanks for the great review! We put so much into our guys it's great to get the positive feedback. If you ever need anything we'll get those two guys on it. Thank you! Jake L.

08/20/2014

Mark W.

They were exceedingly professional. They were also very careful. The movers were strong college students who were going places with their lives. Their work was exemplary.

Description of Work
LIttle Guy Movers completed two moves for us. The first we packed and was from a 2,800 square foot home within the same city. The second was to pack and move the contents of a 5,000 square foot home to another city 3 hours away.

Category moving companies

It was our pleasure working for you and your wife you both do great things in our community! If you ever need anything else done please to hesitate to ask. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with your move. Thank you! Jake L.

08/13/2014

Carolyn F.

Everything went very well. The young men were considerate of our belongings and careful with everything. They worked as a team and were very professional as well as just nice guys!

Description of Work
The end of May, loaded a 20 ft storage pod with furniture, washer/dryer and household items . In July, unloaded two twenty foot storage pods to our new home.

Category moving companies

Thank you for you great review! Sean and Hriz were very happy to work you and your husband. If you need anything else in the future please let us know. Thank you! Jake L.

08/01/2014

Diane H.

They were hard working professionals who were punctual, and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They met us at a storage unit after we drove down from Kansas City and unloaded our truck into the storage unit.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for taking time out to give us such a good review. Whenever you decide to move your items out of storage just let us know and we will take care of you! Thank you! Jake L.

07/08/2014

Steven C.

I tried contacting Little Guys through Angie's list, but they did not respond in time. I called them direct and they were readily available. They were puntual in arriving and the young men that arrived were polite and courteous. They efficiently moved the furniture and were done in an acceptable manner. One mishap occurred when reassembly of my king size bed a wall was scraped and paint knocked off the wall. I was very upset, but after calling the office an appropriate response was made. A Little Guys staff member came to my home by appointment and repaired the paint. It was done in an expert fashion and the scrape is completely gone. I will definitely recommend them in the future.

Description of Work
Little Guys Movers moved my heavier furniture less than two miles to my new house.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a review! Sorry about the wall, luckily Jarod has some experience in that field of work. Also I do want to apologize for not responding faster, I only receive notifications when someone leaves us a review not when they message us. I will personally log in and check that more often in order to better serve our Angie's List customers. Again thank you so much for the review! Jake L.

05/30/2014

Candace S.

This is the 2nd time we have used this company to move household goods to our new location. Both crews did an excellent job of protecting and carefully moving our belongings. They were courteous and respectful. When asked to relocate items that were not scheduled for this move, they complied without hesitation. I will be using this company for the 3rd and final move!

Description of Work
Moved household items.

Category moving companies

Thank you for using us again and giving such a great review! We'll be more than happy to help you with the final move, whatever you need just let us know. Thank you! Jake L

05/10/2014

Kyle T.

Yeah, these guys are good. Insanely good. We were moving from a 5 bed 4 bath house into a 5 bed 6 bath home about 4 blocks away. They sent 6 guys at 9a and finished at 5p. Hard workers, every one of them. Polite. Yes sir, Yes ma'am. They broke apart the beds and furniture that required it, and reassembled on the other end. They moved items not on the list at short notice. If we wanted a piece of furniture moved later in the day from one room to another, they did it happily. No grumbling. Very, very good company. I called 3 companies from Angie's List, and 2 of them couldn't do the move because they weren't able to move the baby grand piano. The other 2 companies were nice enough, but didn't want to either carry the necessary insurance for the piano, or didn't have knowledge or capability to move the piano. In any case, no problem for Little Guys. Disassembled.......moved....reassembled. No drama. Also, Little Guys charges by the item, not by the hour. Whatever they quote you....that's it.....unless you add or subtract items. I added a 250 pound iron fire pit. No problem. A couch. No problem. Firewood. No problem. Subtracted the wood swing. No problem. Great company, great workers, great attitude.

Description of Work
Moved us from one house to another in a nearby neighborhood.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us such a great review! I have passed the message along to the guys that were on your job, and they are really appreciative. We do strive to give our customers the best moving experience possible with our light hearted guanine guys. If you ever need anything just let us know. Thank you Jake L.

03/24/2014

David W.

These guys worked with us when it was raining (hard) on the Saturday that they were supposed to come, and came on Sunday instead which made it easier on all. They were very professional, organized and took great care with our belongings. They were also quick and very easy to get along with. Would highly recommend them and use again if needed!

Description of Work
Moved the bulk of our belongings from Fayetteville, AR to Owasso, OK

Category moving companies

Thank you for giving us such a great review! We love to work hard and the guys really like the our of state jobs! Whatever you need in the future please let me know or keep in mind we also have a Little Guys in Norman, OK. and they have a incredible group of guys as well. Again thank you for the great review it means a lot to us. Jake L.

03/23/2014

MARK M.

Jake came out to the house a couple of weeks before our move and gave us an estimate. He then got us scheduled right when we needed. The day of the move Hunter, Josh, and Ben arrived promptly at eight and began loading. Hunter covered all the details and the paperwork before they began work. The guys were professional and took good care of our belongings and helped us arrange as we wanted. They also added items that we had planned on moving ourselves. The weather that day was awful, cold and snowing, and there was still ice/snow on the ground. The truck even had some trouble slipping. The guys had to lay blankets down to keep their footing. In addition, my son had used Little Guys a couple of weeks before to offload his Uhaul into a storage unit. We will definitely use them again and are recommending them to everyone. Thanks

Description of Work
Loaded furniture, etc., moved it 10 miles to new house and unloaded. Also took down and then reassembled our beds.

Category moving companies

[member name removed], Thank you so much for the great review! We did have some crazy weather this year I'm just happy that it didn't slow us down to much. Whatever you need in the future just give me a call. Thank you [member name removed]! Jake L.

02/25/2014

Van I.

Sent a crew of 2 great clean-cut kids that really knew how to move things quickly. Moved everything professionally and safely in less time than the estimate. Would highly recommend. Price was resonable.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and other items to storage unit.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your review! It's always nice to hear that the guys are doing a great job. If/when you need to move you out of storage I will get Anthony and Hriz on job. Thank you! Jake L.

02/20/2014

Mary M.

They arrived on time at 8:00 a.m and got right to work. They were professional and and courteous By 12:30 p.m my things were moved and set up in my new house with nothing damaged. I would not hesitate to use this company and I woild recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They moved all my furniture and all my boxes from an apartment to a house.

Category moving companies

[member name removed], Thank you so much for your great review! Sam and Brandon loved working for you, if you ever need anything we'll get those guys on it! Thank you! Jake

Max Force Delivery Service

Whether it is a nation-wide relocation or a regional cleaning, furniture delivery or home move in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Kansas, MaxForce has you covered. MaxForce has scores of 5 STAR ratings from thrilled clients on Google, Facebook, Thumbtack, Yelp and HomeAdvisor. We also are honored to have an "A" rating with Angi. We have been designated as one of the top moving services in NWA by both Moving Waldo and Expertise.com! We are fully insured and licensed in good standing with the USDOT. Our clients love our white glove complete concierge service from beginning to end. You'll have confidence knowing we have the experience to get your job done, whether it’s moving services, junk hauls or furniture delivery- fast and efficiently. We also offer cleaning services to our clients where we will deep clean, sanitize, and deodorize homes or offices on a routine basis or before or after moves. Realtors, contractors and landlords love our teams. We help make them look good! NEW SERVICES !!!! We now offer power washing of the exterior of your home and of driveways and fences. Great increase curb appeal to increase the value of your home when selling! We’ll have your home and drive looking like new! Call us to schedule your power wash and get 50% off our hourly rate for a limited time only! GET $100 TOWARD CLEANING SERVICE WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR MOVE! We offer other discounts too! Check us out then give us a call for a free estimate . We have COVID-19 procedures in place that include social distancing, wearing masks and gloves, taking the temperature of our crew members and hand washing and using hand sanitizer on a regular basis. Additionally, we steam and sanitize all of our trucks and equipment. We also have dedicated trucks for each of the services we offer: moving services, junk hauls and furniture delivery.

JAB LOGISTICS LLC.

I specialize in moving and delivery of building material such as dirt gravel sand topsoil. I also have a secondary aspect of moving which is residential and commercial relocation. Furniture, and other household or office equipment. I have dump trucks and moving van. I also offer handyman services and appliance installation. Minor plumbing also such as toilet resetting and other minor plumbing issues.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi

Moving, Local moving, Intrastate moving, Interstate moving, Climate controlled storage