Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Paragould, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Paragould
- American Standard Foundation RepairUnprofessional crew!! Unorganized...not at all like Mr. Wells( owner)who we met before hiring. Long story short, gutters leak, drainage didn't fix problem...made it worse. Have called and were lied to and told we were on work order. Never heard or saw them again. I don't think they are crooks...they have too many irons in the fire and this lends itself to poor customer service and lower quality. Would never recommend or use again
Concrete Repair Contractors in Paragould
- Business Description:With over 8 years of concrete experience, we are here to address all you concrete needs.Recent Review:wonderful job , they repaired my old beat up drive way, left it perfect and bigger than before . Very efficient & great customer service , they did exactly what was asked, also very initiative, they fixed a side a few things that wasn’t asked to fix but just make my drive way look even better , overall a great jobmichelle t.
- Business Description:I own BJR for 46 years and I am State LicenseNumber 021575 residential license.I carry Workers Comp and General Liability. I can do all phases of residential construction.Quality and Honesty are the utmost to any project I'm involved inRecent Review:it went so smooth and amazing. One little thing I didn't like and they immediately corrected. Look forward to using them again in the future.Sandra K.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only OlshanRecent Review:They came up with a creative, affordable solution to a very complex drain problem we had on an old house, involving long lenghts of french drain istallation, concrete cutting and pouring and drainage pipe install for a long distance in the yard. They had to make a couple of adjustments after the initial install, due to the unusual terrain of our yard, but they were very willing to do that, and persisted the final solution completely solved our issue and we are very happy with it. Very nice and supportive office people. Would definitely use them again.Mary C.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical LicenseRecent Review:Very polite, and was ready to perform service needed at a reasonable priceVicki P.
- Business Description:We are a small localy owned Company. We have about 5 Employee, we do alot of sub-contractor works, our Company motto is "No Job to small, We do it all"
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:every job is different. but always done right and with the most concern for the customer. i donot provide financing. sorry
- Business Description:I can install pole barns or metal buildings, but I can also roof or do other construction things. I have even built alot of ramps for insurance companies in the past. I have only been working for myself for about a year but I started have installing pole barns for about 8 years or so. I take pride in my work so I try for prefection.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
concrete contractors in Paragould
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- D&R Construction304 N 62nd St.
- D&R Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hartgroves concrete 518 Maple St
- Hartgroves concrete
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- McLin Builders
- McLin Builders
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.