There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Paragould, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Paragould
- Zerorez NashvilleI'm very pleased with them. They're very good. I used them three times before, I recommended them to friends, and they just do a really good job in cleaning. When they come clean your carpet, it stay clean. The cost was very reasonable.
- Green Eagle Services, LLCWas on time, and did the job on Saturday night, so it would dry, and be ready for business on Monday. Was trustworthy - left key with them - and very thorough. No after smell - used clean, green products, allergy free!!
- Wooldridge Carpet CleaningBoth times we have used this company's services, we have been very pleased. What I appreciate the most is that the owner, who also does the cleaning, is so responsive. He calls me back promptly. And each time he's been able to come the next day, so we didn't have to worry about the problem setting in. He does good work, and his prices are reasonable
- Laws Flooring & RugsI like the fact they close up to your door, there's just hoses and nozzles in your house and they move your furniture to do the job and leave. They get to you within a week of you calling. I'm going to use them very soon.
- Wooldridge Carpet CleaningCleaned carpets started to show dirt only several months after cleaning and I asked for special treatment to prevent rapid soiling. One carpet had been in place for more than 10 years and the others for almost 10 years. Two were only beginning to show dirt and the others not at all when cleaned so they shouldn't soil so rapidly. Had to call second time as first cleaning wasn't adequate although there may have been some miscommunication the first time. Nice people but mediocre results
Carpet Cleaners in Paragould
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Clean up,Trash Out, Real Estate and Foreclosure Cleaning, Maintenance
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Holloway Carpet Care
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1984. We credit our success with being very dependable and reliable, and doing our very best to satisfy our customers.Recent Review:<p>They were able to find a used part which helped on the price. When they were working indoors they somehow set off my smoke alarm, but they were very helpful in working with my security company to clear up the problem. Very friendly workers!! They gave me all of the information on the equipment, including a booklet, and gave me some tips on maintaining the system .</p> <br /Gretchen H.
- Recent Review:My mother called Jamie Hill at Keith's Dixie Dry Cleaners. Then, she asked me to sit at the house and await their arrival since she would be at work all day. I acquiesced. I must say that I was surprised by their punctuality as they were actually a bit early and ready to work upon arrival. Jamie and another employee steam cleaned the carpet in mum's living area in about 40 minutes. The living room is approximately 15 ft. x 20 ft. Considering the amount of stains and dog hair, it was amazing that they made it look as much like the original carpet as they did (the original having been known by moving out the heavy piano and revealing the clean carpet beneath). They managed to retrieve axle grease and dirt from the carpet, harsh grime that had been tracked over the carpet after arriving home daily from the family farm. The quoted price, if memory serves, was $50. Mum had left behind some $75 because they were supposed to have cleaned the sofa as well. As it turns out, father had not informed them of this information. I did not know anything of this either, so I let him leave with the full amount, as Jamie said nothing. When mother found out, she was irate. She phoned Jamie and discussed the price with him, who claims to have suspected the error and agreed to turn around and bring the money back. Instead, she told him to mail it to her. He did on the same day as it arrived the next day by U.S. post. Though there was this price discrepancy, I would hire him again. However, I am led to believe that the price may be more under some circumstances, so use your best judgment. The quality of the job was very high and their level of professionalism was also very highAaron J.
- Business Description:BG's Clean Sweep, LLC is owned by Belinda Powell and has one other employee. We specialize in clean-outs. We are licensed and insured. We charge by the unit, not the hour.
- Business Description:We give your carpets the attention it needs for a complete cleaningRecent Review:This is the best carpet cleaner I've ever had. I haven't seen my carpet look so good since it was new. I am a very satisfied customer. <br />Jacquelyn C.
- Business Description:Offering Janitorial and Facility Management Services. Also, offering water damage removal and restoration, mold remediation, truck mounted carpet cleaning, construction cleaning, high pressure washing and other facility servicesRecent Review:Very professional and excellent job. <br />Danny B.
- Business Description:Wooldridge Next Generation Cleaning started in 2006. We offer carpet, tile, upholstery, vehicle interior, area rug cleaning, strip and refinish floors as well as water extraction services to residential and commercial customers in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast MissouriRecent Review:Cleaned carpets started to show dirt only several months after cleaning and I asked for special treatment to prevent rapid soiling. One carpet had been in place for more than 10 years and the others for almost 10 years. Two were only beginning to show dirt and the others not at all when cleaned so they shouldn't soil so rapidly. Had to call second time as first cleaning wasn't adequate although there may have been some miscommunication the first time. Nice people but mediocre resultsSusan A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
carpet cleaners in Paragould
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hired Housewife1704 Heather Ridge Drive
- Hired Housewife
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Keiths Dixie Dry Cleaners1401 W Court St
- Keiths Dixie Dry Cleaners
- Laws Flooring & Rugs1530 Browns Ln Access Rd
- Laws Flooring & Rugs
- Master Cleaning Systems4704 E Nettleton Ave
- Master Cleaning Systems