Trees add beauty to any property, but the right ones could add value, too. Here’s a guide to what types of trees can improve your home’s curb appeal.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Paragould, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Paragould
- TPI Finishing & RemodelingHe arrived with crew,equipment and needed parts on time. leveled floor and insulated while the outside crew took care of the tree problem.
- Williams Tree ServiceThey are the best in Jonesboro. They are not cheap, but they are the best. They are top of the line. You get what you pay for. They don't tear up your house or drop trees on your house. These guys know what they are doing, so they cost more. Their quality is top grade. He is there when he says he will be. I would absolutely use this provider again
- KT's Tree ServiceKeith did a fantastic job. Took down the trees, ground out the stumps and removed the debrie. Even made us a stack of firewood from some of the branches.
- Dail's Tree ServiceWe were stunned at how efficient Dail's were, and how quickly they took care of the trees. [I had thought that they might take a week to do all this.] We were VERY pleased.
- Dave's Tree ServiceI was very pleased from beginning to completion. There was no misunderstanding between what I wanted done and what they did. I have learned from past experiences that you need to be clear, precise on the front end so there will be no disappointment at the end of services. My only suggestion to them is I wish they would have cleaned up branches, wood and raked a little better. There estimate was very reasonable compared to other estimates I got. Overall I was very satisfied and would highly recommend Daves Tree Service to anyone and will use them for future services
- Williams Tree ServiceWe had so many trees when we first bought our house and they did a superb job taking them out. They clean so well you cannot even tell they have been there once they finish. They are very good, they never bother my plants that are around the trees. I am so pleased with them because they clean everything up and grind the stubs down really well. They never take more than a day to do the job
- Dail's Tree ServiceVery prompt & professional response. We had one of our bradford pear trees split and block our driveway and part of the street. I called Mr Dail late Tuesday Evening and he and his crew were at our house at 7:00 the next morning. The tree was gone before we got up to go to work.
- Williams Tree ServiceMr. Williams met with me and gave me an estimate to have two trees trimmed and after discussing pricing two smaller trees removed. When I ask when he thought they would be able to come by, he said within two weeks. He called me on the Sunday of the second week and said if it was not raining they would come by in the morning. Unfortunately, it rained so Mr. Williams called and reschedule for the next day. They were at the house first thing in the morning and done in a couple of hours. He called when they finished and stopped by later that evening to drop off the invoice. They did a great job. The remaining trees look great and you can barely tell where the other two trees were
- Dave's Tree ServiceLarge gum tree and small pear removed and cleaned up and hauled away. Dave also trimmed two next door the next day and everyone is well pleased with the work
- Dave's Tree ServiceDave's Tree Service did a great job. Billy showed up when he said he would, and finished a day earlier. Price was lower than others and they are good at what they do. I will be using them again.
Last update on October 14, 2014
Tree Service Companies in Paragould
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Trees are important for the environment, but they also do a lot more. Learn all the reasons we should be grateful for trees, from energy savings to cleaner air.
Don’t get ripped off when hiring a professional tree service to remove trees. Make sure you watch for these scams that occur much too often.
Find tree removal services in
- Oak Grove Heights,
- Lake City,
- Walnut Ridge,
tree removal services in Paragould
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- True Lawns LLC600 north 9th st.
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- True Lawns LLC
- Anderson Lawn ServicesPO Box 16751
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72403
- Anderson Lawn Services
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Computer Works
- Raines Tree CarePO Box 1227
Rogers, Arkansas 72757
- Raines Tree Care
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Paragould
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.