Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Lockesburg, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Lockesburg
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- DAN THE SERVICEMANFirst he refused to provide service to us due to our religion. He was given a second chance to provide us with service. All he stated was he had no availability to the warranty company we were using. He refused to answer any our phone calls or texts nor did he call us to let us know he was unavailable which I find highly unprofesional
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Freddie Davis ApplianceHe was very prompt with pick up, repair and delivery. He provided excellent service. Very warm and friendly and knows what he is doing!
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceLoved A-Tech! Very efficient, professional, timely, fairly priced, quick and knowledgeable about appliances. Would totally reccomend and will use again.
- Certified Appliance SvcIt had a bad compressor and he tried one fix. He said it may not work and if it does not, they will refund the price of the part and only charge for the service call. It did not work and they did just as they said and refunded cost of the part. Very positive experience with the company. This past weekend my tenant called with a wash machine that was not draining. I didn't hesitate who to call. They came out, had the part with them and replaced a bearing, total cost $137. Great all around experience
- Certified Appliance SvcOur washer would not drain and there was a smell of burned rubber. Our assumption was that the belt had broken. We called Certified Appliance Service and they were able to come the same day. Joe looked and told that the drain pump bearing had gone bad and the drain pump was frozen. He had a replacement with him. Once he removed the drain pump, he showed me how it could be seen by comparing it to the new drain pump. The job was completed quickly and efficiently, and we are pleased with the work
- Certified Appliance SvcResponsive, professional and on time. they are very good, and deliver what they promise. would use again and recommend.
Appliance Repair Experts in Lockesburg
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Very well. The repairman checked the washer thoroughly, and determined that we didnt need to replace the motor at this time. We really appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Will definitely call them the next time we need any household appliance repairsChristine G.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:<p>This is a new construction home. When we had a new washer/dryer delivered, we thought something was wrong with the dryer because every time we tried to use it it went dead. We had someone come out to check out the dyer and found it was actually a bad switch in the electrical panel that was being thrown when the dryer was turned on. We contacted the builder, who was suppose to send out their electrician, but after a couple of weeks waiting for them, we gave up and called Advantage Service. There was an electrician out within about an hour. He quickly went to work to diagnose and fix the problem. </p> <p>We were extremely please with the speed of service and the reasonable price.</p> <br /Johnna D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Excellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..Daron S.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They told me the parts that could need changing if my washer is making a loud grinding noise. It was up to me to pick which parts I wanted to purchase. I purchased but it did not fix the problem. A better source is [*** Link removed ***] . I think it cost about $15 and you communicate via email but it's with a real technician working on your specific problem. I have use that site twice, with very unusual problems and they got it right both timesDon M.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Used the Chat function on their website to clarify my question. Spoke with Ashley. She answered my question quickly and clarified why I was looking at 2 different prices for what appeared to be the exact item. She explained the "Original manufacturer item" versus the "After market generic" item. Very helpfulBill C.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:Reitering my comments above. As you go from the Angies List web site link to <br /> American Residential Warranty's (ARW's) Home Page everything appears O.K. .. You have a choice of basically, 4 Plans reflecting coverages and prices on a Schedule. However, after you have committed to using ARW's services and paid then, you receive a lengthy "Thank you" email from the Company whereupon <em>at that time</em> they disclose there is a $55 <em>per call/visit Service Fee. </em>This Service Fee charge dramatically changes the "competitiveness" of ARW v. other national companies. It certainly left a "strange and bitter taste in my mouth" learning there was a $55 Service Fee <em>per call/visit.only after "signing on" with their Warranty Service.</em> <br /Douglas B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.
Deals in Lockesburg for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Lockesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
Judsonia, Arkansas 72081
- Dependable RV Repair
- LAFFERTY'S TV & APPLIANCE2801 SUMMERHILL RD
Texarkana, Texas 75503
- LAFFERTY'S TV & APPLIANCE
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair