Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Hope, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Hope
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- Certified Appliance SvcI called around 9 am and Allen was here by 11:30 am. He diagnosed the problem and then installed an ice door kit. It works great now. I will definitely call him again when I need appliance repair. Very professional and friendly. I also like that a service call is only $30, so if you decide not to repair the appliance you would only have to pay the service call plus tax
- Certified Appliance SvcOur frig went on the blink so I called around the next morning to see who could get out real soon so we wouldn't lose everything in the frig and freezer. I called certified and told them the situation, they made an appt and put us on a waiting list in case they could get out sooner. To my joy they called back within 2 hrs to see if I could meet them. The technician was in the area between appts and made the time to fit us in, because he understood our predicament. I was so happy to have someone come out so quickly, he fixed our condenser issue quite fast and I thought the bill was well within reason...especially since I had an operational frig within 2 hrs of placing my call. I will call them again without hesitation and would also recommend them to others
- ARKANSAS HOME SERVICE WESTI live in a rural area and had to call several appliance repair shops to find someone who would come out to my house. Marty Stauber of Arkansas Home Service in Benton, AR, was not only willing but able to diagnose the needed repair via questions over the phone and he came to my house the next day with a new ice maker and replace the non working one. I will recommend him to any of my friends and neighbors who need appliance repairs
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceFrig getting warmer, called the company and Jason was here within the hour. Diagnosed the problem and repaired the frig.
- DKC ServiceWent beyond what Samsung generally has service providers do when appliance is out of warranty. At first serviceman said error code said we needed to buy new sump unit. But looking a bit further he found a small float that had stuck. We cleaned it up and it works fine.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceHe determined that the controls were broken and recommended that we purchase another dishwasher as it would cost $495 to repair and the original dishwasher probably cost less than that. He further explained that most dishwashers, regardless of cost, generally last 3-5 years. Therefore, he recommended that we purchase an inexpensive one and toss it when it no longer worked. He also explained the pros/cons of ultra quiet dishwashers and energy efficient dishwashers. I was very impressed that he took additional time to educate me in an area that I was unfamiliar with
Appliance Repair Experts in Hope
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Repair, maintenance, upgrades, or replacement of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Competitive rates and free estimates 30 years in the trade. Professional honest and knowledgeable service on all types for heating and air conditioning equipment. License and insured for yours and my protection. Satisfaction guaranteed.Recent Review:HE IS VERY GOOD MAY AC IS WORKING AND HE'S VERY KNOWLEDGEABLEjames j.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Deals in Hope for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Hope
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- LAFFERTY'S TV & APPLIANCE2801 SUMMERHILL RD
- LAFFERTY'S TV & APPLIANCE
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Oztech Appliance Repair565 AR-299
- Oztech Appliance Repair
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co