Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Mulberry, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Mulberry
- DFW ImprovedI haven't had any work done by them and they didn't charge me anything to come out. The price quoted was probably little bit better than average. They did their best and were very nice. Their punctuality and professionalism were good. I would use their services in the future.
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesRobert shows up EXACTLY when he says he will. He has never been late. If I have to leave a message for him I know that I'll get a return call that very same day. Some of the items he fixed had been chronic problems. Once Robert lays his hand on them, there's never again an issue. He does quality work for fair prices. I cannot say enough great things about Dirty Deeds! read less
- Henleys Remodel And Repairreally well! considering it was a bathroom/laundry that was out of commission. His wife and daughters ofter worked at the site and offered suggestion for decor and decortaing. They cleaned up perfectly every day and were quiet, clean and respectful. The subcontractor was excellent and I admire that he got a sub for parts of the job that he wanted done perfectly. I felt comfortable leaving for babysitting or shopping with them here on their own. I will use them when I redo my other bath and then the kitchen next year read less
- Mer-2 ConstructionI just completed a home make over and used Mer 2 Construction. David Mermer is very easy to work with and will give you the best quality of work and prices available. He was straight forward with the answers to any questions or concerns I had regarding my home improvements. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for home improvements and makeovers read less
- Vision Painting Inc.We had some leakage on a chimney on the roof that they painted which we would not have known otherwise and they put a silicone product on that to deter the leakage until we can have a brick layer come out and the bricks were leaking and they discovered that while they were painting it and they went in and fix it. They didn’t have to do that because we would not have known the difference. They do a lot of little extra things that go above and beyond the job. The carpentry work was excellent. Their painters are very nice and neat. When they get the colors and get it matched like you want and described, they are excellent at going to the paint store and getting color that you want read less
- Henleys Remodel And Repair.I was very happy with the quality of their work and would not hesitate to hire them again for any future projects. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing quality work done by a highly compotent, trustworthy, and fairly priced company.
- Millers Handyman ServicesDavid showed up on time did what he said he was going to do and noticed a few minor things that needed to be done and did saem. He kept me informed as to the progress of my repair s and I will use hime again.
- Steve Home RepairHe came out and did exactly what he said he would do and charged exactly what he said he was going to charge us. He gave his quote as an hourly rate and did a good job. He didn't take a lunch hour and worked straight hours. I thought he would take a couple of days but he finished at the end of the day. He has a helper who comes out with him. I would recommend him to others too. I would use him again in the future read less
- Gray-Mac LLCStrong estimate! Started work early in day and finish before 5 pm.. Good with pets; would chain dogs for safety and unchain when finished (promised to watch and intervene if dogs become tangled or turnover water). Kept building waste in 2 large piles and cleaned up after major stages of work completed. Finished project in a timely manner with just a few weather related delays. Have had two minor problems with outcome (loose siding trim at top edge of wall that I understand can only be glued) and they were quick to come and address. Seem concerned that we are happy with quality of work--no complaints here. Would recommend to a friend read less
Contractors in Mulberry
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:At Pound's Paint and Reconditioning, a Better Business Bureau accredited business, we want to make your dream home a reality. We can repair holes and cracks in your drywall. We can paint your home inside and out. Paint is one of the most inexpensive ways to make a drastic change to your home. Or, we can do a partial or full remodel of your home. Whatever your situation, we would love to help you create your dream read lessRecent Review:Needed to be stripped with oxy bleach, scrubbed down, hosed off and stained. Holes in siding were expertly patched and sanded. Siding stained and foundation vents installed and s skirt painted. An excellent trap under deck crawl space flip up door was custom made. I provided the paint and stain and oxybleach scrubbing flo thru brush. Showed up early and cleaned up everyday after work. Really TERRIFIC professionals read lessDeborah J J.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc.. read lessRecent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:With 25 years experience, we can take care of all your home needs. Aquality Constructions is a small business with high quality workmanship, we run a small crew, but that allows for your job to be top priority. We also use local sub-contractors such as our electrition and plumber. Any job we are not licensed to do we have someone to call who is! Give us a call to see what we can do for you read less
- Business Description:We Are A Small Local Company With 5 Employees (2 Full Time 3 Part Time) Serving The Fort Smith And Surrounding Area. We Only Use Subcontractors For Electrical - Plumbing And HVAC As We Are Not Licensed For These Types Of Jobs With-In Our Work Force. We Offer Free Estimates To All Customers In A 35 Mile Radius. Outside The 35 Miles There Is A $20.00 Fee Just To Help Cover Expenses And Keep Our Rates Low. Our Handyman Services Are Explained On Our Website As It Is A Different Division Of The Co.. read less
- Business Description:Sawyer Properties L.L.C. "Fix it or Flip it"
- Business Description:Hillboyz Contracting was founded in 1999 as a father and son team located in Northwest Arkansas.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor with over 20 years experience in all aspects of interior and exterior home building as well as over 7 years of property preservation and management. We have refrerences available upon request as well as photo's of work we have done. Our company motto is WE WORK FOR YOU . We put our customers needs first and treat everyone as if they were our first customer. I have customer's that have been with us for ten years or more and they know all they have to do is pick up t.. read lessRecent Review:He did everthing he said plus more.sam g.
- Business Description:9 employees. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Additional phone - (479) 719-1030. (479) 719-1077Recent Review:We had a very hard rain last night. Happy to report there were no leaks. <br /> The job was well done, and in a timely and professional manner. <br /> <br /> <br />Charlotte F.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Van Buren
- Fort Smith
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
general contractors in Mulberry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Integrity Air And Home Services2021 Beacon Ridge Way
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Integrity Air And Home Services
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC4216 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics
- Sawyer Properties1400 Palm Ave
Van Buren, Arkansas
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Side JobsP.O. Box 10681
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Steve Home Repair4436 N Hwy 59
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sawyer Properties
- TTA ConstructionPo box 315
- TTA Construction
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling234 East Miami st.
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling