Did you buy a new house? Or do you just want to make your current home more secure? Key into these quick, inexpensive ways to improve your home security.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Mabelvale, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Mabelvale
- MarkKeysMark was amazing. Showed up when he said he would and re-keyed all the locks on our rental property after we had evicted the tennant.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncWe were out of town when our alarm system's motion detector was set off. Police found no evidence of entry but my wife was concerned that someone might have found her keys that she recently lost and used them to enter, then relocked the doors when the alarm scared them off, to return later. She wanted the locks rekeyed THAT DAY. I called Bill's at about 4:15 pm and they agreed to go out after hours and rekey our two entry doors. They were there about an hour later, did a professional job, called my with a couple of questions, and charged only $100 despite being after regular hours. We, especailly my wife, were very pleased. We would use them again, no question about it
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncHad lost my only key to a 2003 Buick Park Avenue. It required one of the electronic keys. Bill's Lock and Key responded to my call for help hours before I heard back from the Quatney dealership. They gave me an estimate, called when a service man was on his way, met me where the car was located and got me running quickly.The dealership no longer will make new keys like I needed. Bill's, on the other hand, gave me an estimate, met me on a parking deck at UAMS, had me running again within 30 minutes. AND for a little less than the estimate
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThey are pretty good. They have good rates and everything is very nice with them. They are quick; they respond fast. They answer all the questions on the phone, which is the best thing about them. I feel very comfortable with their work, the way they dress up, the way they call, their demeanor; etc. They clean the place after they leave. They could have given me better quality, though. When I got all my locks changed, I did not get one lock. So, they gave me one. Later, I found out that the lock given by them was a grade 3 lock; grade 1 and grade 2 are supposed to be better than grade 3
- PERK'S KEY & LOCK INCPatrick was very professional. Had 25+ locks to rekey.... after 20 years and too many loaned keys gone missing. I've used Perks for years......... and they continue in a new generation of professional locksmith service. Calvin would be proud... :) Good job guys. And thanks for noticing the other door locks I missed
- NORTH LITTLE ROCK LOCK & KEYI phoned and explained the situation. The locksmith came over within 30 minutes and opened the lock. Service charge was $45.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThey did a very fast job and the price was extremely reasonable. They came and did the job after work hours on a weekend.
- ARGENTA LOCK KEY & SAFE INCMr. Hammons is very efficient and professional. He showed me any problems he discovered when he worked on the locks. I had extra keys made and all locks rekeyed and all the work was completed within an hour. He was able to come to my home the day after I called him. I was very pleased with his service and would recommend him to my friends who needed a good locksmith
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncI had previously contacted Bill's through their website. I stated that there was reason to believe someone had used a bump key to enter our house when we were away. I requested bump key-resistant and pick-resistant locks with spare keys for our outside doors. Thomas contacted me to provide a cost estimate and arrange a service call. Thomas reported promptly at the appointed time, assessed the situation and our requests, and explained what he planned to do. He worked diligently for about two hours, and we also had him replace two entry knob sets that were over 21 years old and at risk of failure, upon his recommendation. The quality of his work is excellent and most professional. He cleaned up after he was finished. The locks work smooth as silk. This is a true class act. Now we'll see if intruders can get past the new locks
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThey arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. The locksmith Eric was very professional and throughout during the entire installation. I will be using them again in the future.
Last update on March 8, 2019
Locksmiths in Mabelvale
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Want to learn how to rekey any type of door lock at home? Follow these steps to rekey locks in your house and save money on hiring a locksmith.
Sleep soundly at night knowing that your apartment is protected from intruders. Read these suggestions on how to boost your apartment’s safety.
Find locksmiths in
- Shannon Hills,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
- Sweet Home,
- Cammack Village,
- North Little Rock,
Locksmiths in Mabelvale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bill's Lock and Safe Inc1001 Pike Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Bill's Lock and Safe Inc
- Mr. Fix It7018 S Highway 161
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Mr. Fix It
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Southbay Remodel & Repair