Copying a key can be affordable, depending on the type. Learn about the cost of copying a key and what to do when you need a replacement.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Conway, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Conway
- MarkKeysMark was amazing. Showed up when he said he would and re-keyed all the locks on our rental property after we had evicted the tennant.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncHad lost my only key to a 2003 Buick Park Avenue. It required one of the electronic keys. Bill's Lock and Key responded to my call for help hours before I heard back from the Quatney dealership. They gave me an estimate, called when a service man was on his way, met me where the car was located and got me running quickly.The dealership no longer will make new keys like I needed. Bill's, on the other hand, gave me an estimate, met me on a parking deck at UAMS, had me running again within 30 minutes. AND for a little less than the estimate
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncBill showed in a timely manner,and installed the new locks. The job was done quickly and neat. The locks work perfectly too. Have had no problems with them. I am thinking of adding some additional locks to my doors, and Bill will be the one we call.
- 1st Choice LocksmithBill Crousser is the name of the person. It was great. I called him and he came few hours later. He was available and did everything I needed.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncWas great! They came out to fix the tumbler within a few hours, they were professional, worked quickly and thoroughly, and was a minimal fee to repair. Thank you!!!!
- POP A LOCKThey were prompt with my service call and they did a great job. He took his time to do the job right and he left a great impression. I would recommend Pop a Lock to anyone who needed a quick service at a fair price.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThey did a very fast job and the price was extremely reasonable. They came and did the job after work hours on a weekend.
- Little Rock LocksmithHe came the day after I called him and arrived on time. He was very quick and professional.
- NORTH LITTLE ROCK LOCK & KEYI phoned and explained the situation. The locksmith came over within 30 minutes and opened the lock. Service charge was $45.
- PERK'S KEY & LOCK INCPatrick was very professional. Had 25+ locks to rekey.... after 20 years and too many loaned keys gone missing. I've used Perks for years......... and they continue in a new generation of professional locksmith service. Calvin would be proud... :) Good job guys. And thanks for noticing the other door locks I missed
Last update on March 8, 2019
Locksmiths in Conway
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Removing a screwless door knob is quick and easy as long as you have all the necessary tools. Learn how to remove a doorknob with no screws in this guide.
Want to learn how to rekey any type of door lock at home? Follow these steps to rekey locks in your house and save money on hiring a locksmith.
Find locksmiths in
- North Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Bee Branch,
- Little Rock,
Locksmiths in Conway
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!