Bill's Lock and Safe Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2006

Additional phone - (800) 374-4604. Award winning. Additional DBA - Bills Lock & Safe....

06/26/2019

Everything went great . The service tech was on time and had the keys made in a short.... Thanks

Description of Work
rekey dead bolt lock in door

03/05/2018

Arrived at appointment time and did excellent job. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Re-key locks on all outside doors.

11/06/2017

They arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. The locksmith Eric was very professional and throughout during the entire installation. I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced door locks

10/19/2017

Bill's lock and key overcharged me. I don't know if it was an honest mistake, but the service tech over-counted the locks being re-keyed by 1 (One door to a storage room had only one lock. All the others had 2 locks.) They didn't show up for the appointment, but they came several days later. There work was good, but I'm a little annoyed that they overcharged me by the price of 1 lock (over 10 dollars, I can't remember the actual price per lock).

Description of Work
Had the locks in our house re-keyed.

08/21/2017

Great. The cost was cheaper than quoted because the entire lock did not have to be replaced.

Description of Work
Replaced a deadbolt lock in my home.

06/02/2017

They failed to show at the scheduled time, called me to reschedule for the next day and then failed to show up again or call to explain.

Description of Work
needed work on a door lock that was stuck

08/13/2016

They set an appointment. NO SHOW! No call. People pay attention to this info! I was having locks changed as a consequence to a home robbery. Wasted my Saturday afternoon and compromised my security in an already bad situation. I counted on them because others gave decent reviews. When bad things happen to good people, seeking help from unreliable people just pours salt in the wound. Shameful way to run a service business.

Description of Work
Locks changed after a home robbery.

07/06/2016

Locksmith arrived within 2 hours of calling dispatcher. Professional, cordial, polite, knowledgeable. Quick work. Reasonable fee.

Description of Work
unlocked an interior closet.

07/05/2016

The dispatcher sent a locksmith quickly; within 2 hours. This was first thing the morning after a major holiday. The locksmith called me before arriving. They introduced themselves on arrival. The two locksmiths were clean, they?behaved very?professionally and courteously and they were very quick with the work. Very reasonable fee. I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Unlocked my gun closet

02/27/2016

I don't know because they never responded.

Description of Work
Never responded to inquiries about service.

Category locksmith

Residential and commercial, locks, late model automotive keys, automotive remotes, safe sales, combination changes, repair & replace.