Bill's Lock and Safe Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2006

1001 Pike Ave

North Little Rock, AR 72114

Additional phone - (800) 374-4604. Award winning. Additional DBA - Bills Lock & Safe.

06/26/2019

Robert F.

Everything went great . The service tech was on time and had the keys made in a short.... Thanks

Description of Work
rekey dead bolt lock in door

03/05/2018

Shannon M.

Arrived at appointment time and did excellent job. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Re-key locks on all outside doors.

11/06/2017

Thomas P.

They arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. The locksmith Eric was very professional and throughout during the entire installation. I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced door locks

10/19/2017

jeff G.

Bill's lock and key overcharged me. I don't know if it was an honest mistake, but the service tech over-counted the locks being re-keyed by 1 (One door to a storage room had only one lock. All the others had 2 locks.) They didn't show up for the appointment, but they came several days later. There work was good, but I'm a little annoyed that they overcharged me by the price of 1 lock (over 10 dollars, I can't remember the actual price per lock).

Description of Work
Had the locks in our house re-keyed.

08/21/2017

Mary M.

Great. The cost was cheaper than quoted because the entire lock did not have to be replaced.

Description of Work
Replaced a deadbolt lock in my home.

06/02/2017

Marcella T.

They failed to show at the scheduled time, called me to reschedule for the next day and then failed to show up again or call to explain.

Description of Work
needed work on a door lock that was stuck

08/13/2016

Patti W.

They set an appointment. NO SHOW! No call. People pay attention to this info! I was having locks changed as a consequence to a home robbery. Wasted my Saturday afternoon and compromised my security in an already bad situation. I counted on them because others gave decent reviews. When bad things happen to good people, seeking help from unreliable people just pours salt in the wound. Shameful way to run a service business.

Description of Work
Locks changed after a home robbery.

07/06/2016

Randy C.

Locksmith arrived within 2 hours of calling dispatcher. Professional, cordial, polite, knowledgeable. Quick work. Reasonable fee.

Description of Work
unlocked an interior closet.

07/05/2016

Randy C.

The dispatcher sent a locksmith quickly; within 2 hours. This was first thing the morning after a major holiday. The locksmith called me before arriving. They introduced themselves on arrival. The two locksmiths were clean, they?behaved very?professionally and courteously and they were very quick with the work. Very reasonable fee. I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Unlocked my gun closet

02/27/2016

Cheyenne W.

I don't know because they never responded.

Description of Work
Never responded to inquiries about service.

05/26/2015

Gary G.

It was perfect. I haven't had any problems.

Description of Work
They changed out a couple of my locks and re-keyed everything else in the house.

02/07/2014

Sean O.

Called them up at 5 til 8am on a Friday. Asked me what I needed, make, model and year of vehicle, and where we are located. The locksmith called 10-15min later to let us know he was on his way and would be there in 15-20mins. Took him about 2 seconds to pop the lock (a little scary it was that easy) and we were good to go.

Description of Work
Unlocked our Honda Pilot

Category locksmith

thanks for the review. It is not always quick, but we try. Also, not all cars open easy, but our guys have a lot of experience.

02/06/2014

Leah D.

They were prompt, efficient, and polite. I would recommend them to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
They drilled a lock on the safe in our office.

12/29/2013

Anthony H.

Great experience, these guys are good...

07/24/2013

John S.

I had previously contacted Bill's through their website. I stated that there was reason to believe someone had used a bump key to enter our house when we were away. I requested bump key-resistant and pick-resistant locks with spare keys for our outside doors. Thomas contacted me to provide a cost estimate and arrange a service call. Thomas reported promptly at the appointed time, assessed the situation and our requests, and explained what he planned to do. He worked diligently for about two hours, and we also had him replace two entry knob sets that were over 21 years old and at risk of failure, upon his recommendation. The quality of his work is excellent and most professional. He cleaned up after he was finished. The locks work smooth as silk. This is a true class act. Now we'll see if intruders can get past the new locks.

Description of Work
Rekeyed bump key-resistant and pick-resistant lock cylinders for knobs & deadbolts on four outside doors and replaced two entry knob assemblies with extra keys provided.

07/22/2013

Richard B.

Estimate, time projected, and service all on time and accurate. Good to deal with

Description of Work
Keyed electronic key for 2004 Lexus

02/03/2013

Larry W.

A great experience. We had a loose door lock set that we were sure needed replacing. Darren of Bill's Lock and Key brought a replacement but after inspecting it said he could repair it. That was good because the replacement color was not right for the door anyway, not to mention the $140 price. Darren is so friendly and knowledgeable. He's a great representative for the business and I will ask for him if I need a locksmith again. He also made extra copies of the door key, something three retail hardware departments could not get right.

Description of Work
The lock that didn't need replacing

01/15/2013

Tiffany R.

We had to have him come back a couple of times because he did not get everything right the first time.

Description of Work
I used Bill's Lock & Safe to change all the locks in our house.

09/11/2012

Delois B.

The mechanism in one of my deadbolt locks was broken and I could not open the door. The lock was replaced with a new one (which I had already bought) and my other locks were rekeyed. The locksmith was very friendly and polite. If I ever need a locksmith again, I'll will definitely call them.

Description of Work
Had new deadbolt lockinstalled and other locks rekeyed.

09/05/2012

Janice J.

Ron from Bill's Lock and Safe came out and made the appropriate adjustment which took very little time and made the lock secure again. I had questions about the quality of locks I had and other ways to improve the security of my home, and Ron answered my questions. Very pleased with the service and professionalism.

Description of Work
My front door lock was no longer catching in the strike plate and needed to be adjusted. When I called for service, the person I spoke to understood the problem that I was having and arranged for service the following day.

07/11/2012

kay M.

Had lost my only key to a 2003 Buick Park Avenue. It required one of the electronic keys. Bill's Lock and Key responded to my call for help hours before I heard back from the Quatney dealership. They gave me an estimate, called when a service man was on his way, met me where the car was located and got me running quickly.The dealership no longer will make new keys like I needed. Bill's, on the other hand, gave me an estimate, met me on a parking deck at UAMS, had me running again within 30 minutes. AND for a little less than the estimate.

Description of Work
Made new electronic key for 2003 Buick,

06/15/2012

Gerard V.

They are pretty good. They have good rates and everything is very nice with them. They are quick; they respond fast. They answer all the questions on the phone, which is the best thing about them. I feel very comfortable with their work, the way they dress up, the way they call, their demeanor; etc. They clean the place after they leave. They could have given me better quality, though. When I got all my locks changed, I did not get one lock. So, they gave me one. Later, I found out that the lock given by them was a grade 3 lock; grade 1 and grade 2 are supposed to be better than grade 3.

Description of Work
I have used Bills Lock & Safe twice. The last time I used them, they changed the locks.

12/08/2011

Samantha P.

Was great! They came out to fix the tumbler within a few hours, they were professional, worked quickly and thoroughly, and was a minimal fee to repair. Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Fixed the tumbler in the front door dead bolt.

10/14/2011

Lawrence C.

They did a very fast job and the price was extremely reasonable. They came and did the job after work hours on a weekend.

Description of Work
I had called Bills Lock & Safe to check whether our locks had been compromised. They came out and re-keyed 2-3 of our locks with new keys.

06/19/2011

Jack G.

excellent service changed out the locks quickly and on time.

Description of Work
excellent service changed out the locks quickly and on time.

Category locksmith

Residential and commercial, locks, late model automotive keys, automotive remotes, safe sales, combination changes, repair & replace.