Did you buy a new house? Or do you just want to make your current home more secure? Key into these quick, inexpensive ways to improve your home security.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Pine Bluff, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Pine Bluff
- MarkKeysMark was amazing. Showed up when he said he would and re-keyed all the locks on our rental property after we had evicted the tennant.
- POP-A-LOCKI've used them on a couple of other occasions and have referred people to them for help. They are very responsive and get there quickly.
- Little Rock LocksmithMy garage door would not open from inside, and this company send us a locksmith who opened it for us, and replaced it with a new spare door knob we had at no extra-cost. He showed up within an hour of our call.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncHe arrived earlier than he said to expect him. He called before hand to see if he could come early. He quickly keyed two outside doors to match the front door lock and made two extra keys.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThey did a very fast job and the price was extremely reasonable. They came and did the job after work hours on a weekend.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThey arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. The locksmith Eric was very professional and throughout during the entire installation. I will be using them again in the future.
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncCalled them up at 5 til 8am on a Friday. Asked me what I needed, make, model and year of vehicle, and where we are located. The locksmith called 10-15min later to let us know he was on his way and would be there in 15-20mins. Took him about 2 seconds to pop the lock (a little scary it was that easy) and we were good to go
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncThey are pretty good. They have good rates and everything is very nice with them. They are quick; they respond fast. They answer all the questions on the phone, which is the best thing about them. I feel very comfortable with their work, the way they dress up, the way they call, their demeanor; etc. They clean the place after they leave. They could have given me better quality, though. When I got all my locks changed, I did not get one lock. So, they gave me one. Later, I found out that the lock given by them was a grade 3 lock; grade 1 and grade 2 are supposed to be better than grade 3
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncWe were out of town when our alarm system's motion detector was set off. Police found no evidence of entry but my wife was concerned that someone might have found her keys that she recently lost and used them to enter, then relocked the doors when the alarm scared them off, to return later. She wanted the locks rekeyed THAT DAY. I called Bill's at about 4:15 pm and they agreed to go out after hours and rekey our two entry doors. They were there about an hour later, did a professional job, called my with a couple of questions, and charged only $100 despite being after regular hours. We, especailly my wife, were very pleased. We would use them again, no question about it
- Bill's Lock and Safe IncWas great! They came out to fix the tumbler within a few hours, they were professional, worked quickly and thoroughly, and was a minimal fee to repair. Thank you!!!!
Last update on March 8, 2019
Locksmiths in Pine Bluff
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Want to learn how to rekey any type of door lock at home? Follow these steps to rekey locks in your house and save money on hiring a locksmith.
Sleep soundly at night knowing that your apartment is protected from intruders. Read these suggestions on how to boost your apartment’s safety.
Find locksmiths in
- White Hall,
- Star City,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills,
- Sweet Home,
Locksmiths in Pine Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!