How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Get matched with top window treatment in Lonoke, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Lonoke
- Interpretations By BrendaBrenda is very creative, reliable, reasonably priced and clean! She has guided me through many projects which include not only paint selection but also selecting furniture, accent pieces, flooring, lighting, fixture selections, draperies and custom bedding. Brenda and her team have painted every wall and ceiling in my home. They also create fabulous Christmas decorations for our holiday season. My house is beautiful because of her impeccable taste. I appreciate her experience and wise counsel. Hire Interpretations by Brenda for the best results
- Laura's Draperies and BlindsThe design part was great! Laura was professional and knowledgeable and was able to quote me a price on the spot that was determined by the size and type of blinds. I discussed the price with my husband that night and put a check for half in the mail the next day. So easy. The tricky part was the installing of the blinds because the windows line a steep staircase. Her guy that does installations is fearless! His wife came along to hold the ladder, which I'm very grateful. He even helped adjust the length of the pulls since I'm really short and the windows are very tall. Additionally, he installed little, clear cleats to tie up the long pulls on each window. We've had the blinds for several weeks and I couldn't be happier
- JOE HICKS CUSTOM WINDOW COVERThis is the second home Mr. Hicks has done blinds for me in. If I ever move again, I would not hesitate to use him a third time. He provides free estimates, shows up on time, and sells all sorts of quality window coverings with lifetime warranties. No need to call the manufacturer, Mr. Hicks handles all warranties personally . A+ for price, service, and quality. Mr. Hicks is a one man operation. He is the owner, salesman, and installer, so no worries about fly-by-night subcontracted installers. What you see is what you get
- ELITE BLINDSWe could not have been more pleased with all phases of the work performed. Mary was very accommodating in terms of scheduling on-site visits, giving solid, professional advice, and overseeing the installation of our blinds, shutters and curtains. She was communicative, accessible, prompt,knowledgeable and very personable. The service as well as the product were excellent
- BLIND AMBITIONBlind Ambitions is a very professional and reasonable company. They worked really well with everything. There were only two men who did the job, but I thought they were great. Both men seemed professional enough to do the job. They treated each other well and showed very little frustration at all. I am definitely satisfied with this job
- BLIND AMBITIONI went to this company's store and was pleased with my service and the description of the various products. I set up for someone to come out and measure my windows and we discussed the exact product. Another person came in a week or so and installed all of them. Friendly people, good product, good installation. Took down my old blinds as well
- Made in the Shade Blinds & MorePerfect. Mike and Ron were quick to respond to calls and were on time. Picked up after themselves. I would trust them in my home without being there. They were also great around my dogs.
- ELITE BLINDSMary came out to measure on the appointed day and provided a detailed estimate the next day. The blinds came in early and an appointment was made to install them. The installation people were prompt and professional. The blinds look great!
- BLIND PROSet up an appointment for Lorria to measure the windows. She was able to come earlier than planned and called to confirm that it was workable. She is very professional , yet easy to talk to and explain what I wanted. She suggested interior shutters. They were installed last Tuesday and I love them. The installation went smooth and took little time. She was right in suggesting the shutters, the measurements she made were all correct and now I'm enjoying my new shutters. They look great and I am very pleased with them and this company. They are punctual and efficient. Planning on putting the shutters on more windows later this year
- BLIND CORNERWorking with Dan was very easy. He knows his business and his products. His price was very reasonable for all the windows and some of the windows are double and triple windows. I definitely recommend Dan and the Blind Corner.
Last update on November 27, 2017
Window Treatment Services in Lonoke
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Discover how different types of motorized blinds work if you're wondering if upgrading to motorized blinds is going to be a hassle.
Poorly sealed windows bring heat loss and higher utility bills. These tips will help stop air loss, cut heating and cooling bills and give you a cozier home.
Find window treatment in
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
window treatment in Lonoke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Charles Wyles Contractors4 Evergreen Rd
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Charles Wyles Contractors
- Interpretations By Brenda3571 Quail Ln
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- Interpretations By Brenda
- LOWES4330 E MCCAIN BLVD
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
Tempe, Arizona 85283
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co