ACE Glass Construction Corp.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2011

405 Shall Ave.

Little Rock, AR 72202

We have over 60 team members who contract directly with home and building owners and also subcontract for reputable contractors.

05/26/2015

Teresa N.

Ace Glass was on sight daily for approximately a month. The work was more involved than I was originally intending because construction isn't my expertise. But, I could tell the work was being done right and that I was willing to invest the time in. I appreciated Ace Glasses professionalism and expertise as it served me as we faced each new decision point as the project evolved.

Description of Work
Transform a 13 x 13 two-story high outside atrium into an indoor space with 9 glass skylights. The work included installing a cedar beam framework, central beam for a fan as well as replacing a wooden bridge.

01/08/2015

alan M.

I called to request an estimate. I wasn't able to be home at that time but the estimator was able to come by and measure since it was an outside door. I received price and authorized the glass to be ordered. It was a standard size but still had to be ordered. I didn't get any other estimates. Ace called a few days later to schedule installation. The 2 guys arrived on time. They removed the shattered glass by putting down a drop cloth so the wood floor wouldn't get scratched and vacuumed by all other stray pieces. The new panel was installed quickly and the glass cleaned. We are very happy with the service provided.

Description of Work
Replaced full-length two piece tempered glass insert in outside back door.

Category replacement windows, doors

12/31/2014

Dale F.

Timely service, but not sure how competitive the price is, since as far as I can tell the only game in town. When I ordered the glass, I reviewed my invoice, and I'm glad I did. He did not ask me the width of the grids, so he assumed the wrong dimension. If I had not read the invoice, I would have been stuck with an $80 window that had the wrong grid width. I had to drive 30 minutes to pick my glass up, only to discover that the double pane was sealed with the panes offset by about 1/4 inch. I had to leave so I was forced to return the next day to give them a chance to rebuild it. I don't know if they have quality assurance, but that's pretty disappointing for such a small and easy job. They eventually got it right.

Description of Work
Custom double paned glass

Category replacement windows

Thank you for sharing your experience with ACE Glass! We appreciate the feedback and apologize for giving you less than the best experience. Each insulated unit such as yours is a custom order with an independent manufacturer and unfortunately the process is more complex than meets the eye. We strive to check each unit as they come in from the manufacturer but we missed the mistake on this one. We were glad to replace the glass at our cost and get you the correct item and hope you give us another chance. Have a wonderful day!

07/20/2014

Angela W.

Mike and Aaron of Ace Glass, as mentioned, trimmed and installed the pieces of mirrored glass and cleaned the entire mirrored wall. Their professionalism and personalities are definitely commendable! I couldn't have asked for a better crew. They were quick, precise and as friendly as any company workers could possibly be. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any of my friends or acquaintances. They are also a christen based company and displayed that feeling throughout their service. Again, I just cannot say enough good things about them. Try them, you most definitely won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Trimmed, replaced and installed missing and existing beveled mirror trim.

Category glass repair

[Member Name], Thank you so much for leaving us this review! We appreciate your support and having customers like you makes our job easier. Please let us know if you need anything else. Have a great day!

05/14/2014

Barbara G.

The french doors were good, but the windows have issues. When they tore out the old windows they ripped out too much of the area around the window. The casements are badly damaged and they just filled the holes with caulk; some of them are up to 3/4" wide while others are about 1/2" wide. The seals are badly gouged as well.

Description of Work
The put in a french door and new windows in my home.

Category replacement windows, doors

05/14/2014

Stephan H.

Description of Work
A little pricier than some of the other folks but we liked that they had a commercial division in addition to the housing division. They showed up early (with more workers than we had expected) and showed up with all of their own equipment (i.e. shop vac and clean up stuff).

Category replacement windows

Thank you for posting a review about your experience with ACE Glass Construction Corporation. We always work to provide the same quality and professionalism to a residential project as with our commercial work. Please contact us if we can help with anything else. Have a great day!

04/21/2012

Julia B.

Ace is an established company in Little Rock with a great reputation. They do windows in mansions. I figured the price would be too high and that I couldn't afford them. I was wrong, and so glad I went for the best. I got Mercedes windows for a Chevrolet price. These people are total pros, and they responded quickly and thoroughly to every issue I saw, and they were a pleasure to work with. I still can't believe I got these fabulous casement windows for just a little more than cheap vinyl double-hungs.

Description of Work
Whole house, new casement Andersen windows. Ordered custom windows and full installation, with interior trim added or supplemented where needed.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for posting a review about your experience with ACE Glass Construction Corporation. We love hearing from happy customers and always aim to provide quality service in every project. Please let us know if we can ever help you with anything else. We hope you are still enjoying your windows. Have a great day!

COMMUNITY BUILDERS INC DBA CBI HOME IMPROVEMENTS

With a mission that started over 30 years ago, Community Builders has grown from a small family owned business into one of the most respected names for Oklahoma and Arkansas remodeling. By offering customer-first services and products from industry-leading manufacturers, we deliver value that you can count on for decades to come. Contact us to discuss your next project today!

Offers Coupon

Wilson's Home Improvement Co

We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repairs on homes that we did not do the installation on.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

ACE Glass does not do automotive glass.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ACE Glass Construction Corp.

How is ACE Glass Construction Corp. overall rated?

ACE Glass Construction Corp. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are ACE Glass Construction Corp. open?

ACE Glass Construction Corp. is open:

Friday: Closed

What payment options does ACE Glass Construction Corp. provide

ACE Glass Construction Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does ACE Glass Construction Corp. offer free estimates?

Ask ACE Glass Construction Corp. for details on free project estimates.

Does ACE Glass Construction Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, ACE Glass Construction Corp. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ACE Glass Construction Corp. offer a senior discount?

No, ACE Glass Construction Corp. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by ACE Glass Construction Corp.?

Yes, ACE Glass Construction Corp. offers warranties.

What services does ACE Glass Construction Corp. offer?

ACE Glass Construction Corp. offers the following services: ACE Glass manufactures, fabricates, supplies, installs, and services glass and aluminum related products, including glass, mirrors, aluminum sheet metal, aluminum composite wall panel, windows, doors, storefronts, and curtain walls.

Are there any services ACE Glass Construction Corp. does not offer?

ACE Glass does not do automotive glass.