Zen Windows Little Rock

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2014

General Remodeling

Replacement windows with Zen Windows is simple. Window quotes in as little as 5 minutes. We never send a salesman to your home. You deal directly with the owner and we NEVER ask for a down payment. You only pay once your windows/doors are installed and you are happy. Why do business any other way? Services the entire state of Arkansas....

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

NATURAL STATE WINDOWS LLC

We Specialize in Residentual Window Renovations. We care about the fine details! Let us be your first and last window renovation company. Veteran owned, So if you are a Veteran, Police, Nurse or work with the public ask about your 10% discount. Please Contact us for your Free in home window consultation and estimate Today!

Wilson's Home Improvement Co

We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repairs on homes that we did not do the installation on.

08/27/2017

I never received a callback or massage response. It has been 6 months with no response.

Description of Work
I requested information from this company over the phone and via messages on Angie's list

Category replacement windows

01/01/2016

Description of Work
I attempted to contact this person a couple of times via email and phone over a 2 week period and never received a response

03/17/2015

Zen's employess were very professional and did and expectional job on cleaning all my windows. I would recommend them to anyone that wants clean windows.

Description of Work
Cleaned all my windows inside and out.

05/20/2014

The custom made sliding glass door that Zen Windows installed yesterday is a work of art! It is an example of what a company can do that cares about providing a quality product to its customers. It changed the whole look of the area around it, inside and outside! I am in LOVE with this sliding glass door. You feel like your outside the glass is so clear! Zen Windows is not a pushy, pressure compan...

Description of Work
Zen Windows replaced and old and cranky sliding glass door for us. It was a huge 3 part sliding glass door.

Category remodeling,doors

03/24/2014

Zen Windows was super easy to work with. No one had to come over to give me a quote on my project which was was really nice because I don't have a lot of free time. The owner, Megan, was great to work with. I didn't feel like I was ever getting a sales pitch, just a price, which was so great! She told me the ball was in my court and never bothered me to buy, but let me take my time which was reall...

Description of Work
Give me a fast no hassle quote. She was very informative about the windows. It's the easiest quote I e ever got.

03/16/2014

Zen windows grasps the opportunity to provide quality service and enhance the visual aspect of one's home environment. Zen windows has a user friendly website, responds in a timely manner, and has reasonable pricing. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Request a quote for upgrade/revamp of kitchen windows.

Category remodeling,replacement windows

Replacement windows, sliding glass doors, back doors and front doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available