Rocket Service, LLC

With Angi since July 2018

We provide a wide variety of residential and commercial services: most all types of interior repairs including drywall, drop ceiling, painting, trim, flooring, appliance installation, faucets, toilets, can light replacement, smoke alarm battery replacement, air/water filters, disposers, cabinet hardware, door locks and hinges, troubleshooting. Exterior items include lawn care, gutter cleaning, decks, privacy fence, chain link fence, siding, sprinklers, and troubleshooting. We offer free quotes in the Little Rock area. ...

CUT N CARE LLC

Call us today for all your lawn care needs!

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

Keener Plumbing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to make sure every job is done right the first time around! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/09/2018

Mike tested several places and found that the heating coil needed to be replaced. He also cleaned all the lint that was in the instrument panel. I would definitely recommend Mike for all of your handy repairs.

Description of Work
My dryer would not produce any heat. Mike found the heating coil was split in half and needed to be replaced after our massive storm and outage.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

07/18/2018

Mike was extremely efficient and professional. Problems fixed and job well done! He'll be my first call in the future. Thanks again, Mike Tucker!

Description of Work
Service and Repair.

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners