Dunlap Construction Co Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2010

A single family home builder and remodeler....

Frazier Construction

Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, WINDOWS AND GENERAL REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

L&H Construction and Fencing

We are locally owned. We offer free estimates. We warranty our work down to the screws. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Star Handyman

Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-surfaces in vehicles and an end-of-day hygiene routines to ensure the lowest possible risk for transmission of COVID-19 (or anything else at this point...).

12/22/2020

If Brent did his own work, it would probably be fine. Unfortunately, he subcontracts everything to the cheapest contractors and they don't even listen to his or the home owner's instructions. Brent then threatens legal action if you don't pay within 2 days of finishing even when the work is not complete. He also stated that he would have never taken the job if he knew that the addition needed to m...

Description of Work
Dormer Addition to Bonus Room

Category contractors,drywall,remodeling,siding,home builders

I must respond to these blatant lies and made up stories that the owner has said about me and my subcontractors. To start with he told me that my bid was the highest bid he received for the project. He stated that he wanted to use me because I put everything in writing describing what would be done to the project. We used the exact same size roofing rafters that was used on his existing home, the ...

05/12/2020

We would not hesitate to recommend Brent Dunlap for any job from remodeling to building a new house. Brent was our contractor for our remodel and was very diligent on keeping his sub contractors on schedule to be on site as work progressed. We could not be more pleased. Bob & Judy York

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category kennels,home remodeling

05/15/2018

Arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. Very professional and courteous. Job well done!

Description of Work
Installed guttering around my house.

Category home builders

10/12/2017

Not independent anymore. Works for another person

Description of Work
Couldn’t get him. Has started working for another person

Category home builders

I want to let all customers know that I am working full time for myself again as of 4/23/2018. Please call for any needs you may have. Thank you. Brent Dunlap

06/05/2017

It went very well. We did get behind schedule on some of the work where the subcontractors were not available as promised, but that was beyond Brent's control and he did find replacements. It just took a little longer than we hoped. Brent was on top of everything. He stopped in regularly to check on progress and was extremely responsive to my texts or phone calls. The subcontractors were very prof...

Description of Work
We needed to remodel two full bathrooms. One bathroom required the removal of a wall, replacement of all of the bathroom fixtures (tub, sink, faucets, commode),replacement of the floor and the tile around bath, replacement of the cabinets and countertops, replacement of lights and vents - it was a major remodel taking things down to the wall studs and rebuilding. The second bath required new cabinets, floor, shower, sink and lighting. It was also substantial.

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

05/01/2017

Brent was always professional, courteous and punctual. He is trustworthy. The work was done on time and exactly the way I wanted it. The cost was very reasonable. I am very pleased with all aspects of this project and will be calling him for my next one.

Description of Work
I had Brent add on to my garage.

Category garage builder","home builder

09/16/2016

Very well. I got to Brent Dunlap through my roofer whom I had used many times before for roof and gutter work. He responded quickly though was backed up because the storm had done a lot of damage all over the city. His choice of gutter and finish carpenter sub-contractors was great. The finish carpenter had done other work for neighbors and came through with his high quality work. Brent was on top of things while the work was being done by visiting the job or calling at least once a day. He also followed up to see if all was OK and had the gutter people come back to correct a few small problems. In all cases, cost was fair and competitive.

Description of Work
Made repairs after storm on July 17 including gutter, facia, and soffit repairs.

Category room remodeling","siding contractor","patio builder

08/18/2016

Went the BEST. Saved me a lot of money

Description of Work
Help me build a new Kennel

Category contractor","room remodeling","boarding","home builder

08/14/2016

wonderful....Brent does excellent work

Description of Work
Replaced two doors

Category room remodeling","home builder

08/11/2016

Went very smooth. Brent Dunlap is very attentive and has very good sub-contractors. We were able to utilize Dunlap constructions discounts when picking out lights, granite, sinks, all bath fixtures ect. We are very happy with the quality and we highly recommend Dunlap Construction. Scott Davis

Description of Work
complete gut and remodel 1/2 of home, kitchen, living room, office, add laundry room had to reconfigure walls. Also in past had Dunlap construction add a attached garage to my home.

Category contractor","drywall contractor","room remodeling","garage builder","home builder","home remodeling contractor

New Homes, Room Additions, General Remodeling & Construction, Consultant Work