Creative Solutions Remodeling &Construction LLC

Little Rock, AR 72206

Bathroom addition

Bathroom addition

home remodeling202172206
Remodeled a large closet into a bathroom

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...
Kitchen Remodel project
Kitchen Remodel

home remodeling

202172206
New Roof project
New Roof

roofing

202172206

interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)water damage restoration (1)roofing (1)

09/17/2021

John did a great job painting 3 interior rooms in my house. He was prompt responding to my request as well as timely in finishing the project.

Description of Work
painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

09/16/2021

I’ve worked with other contractors before, but when I hired John I knew immediately I was in good hands. He’s knowledgeable, professional and hard working, and his pricing was very fair. I have other projects that I plan to hire him for in the future. I’ve had some nightmare contractor stories in the past. I’m just glad to have a contractor I can trust and rely on to provide quality work. I highly...

Description of Work
French doors installed that required doors to be shaved to fit.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

09/16/2021

It went great. I was really surprised that everything was done in a timely manner just like we agreed. And very reasonable prices. I would totally recommend Creative Solutions for any job that you might need.

Description of Work
I needed my roof replaced and a bathroom and kitchen reno

Category roofing,water damage restoration,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Custom designs, complete remodeling and repair services, inside and out

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal