CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2006

3.4

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: 7679....

CKJ Pressure Washing Service

CKJ Pressure Washing Service provides cleaning service for residential, commercial. We specialize in exterior house and building cleaning. We also accept CashApp!

CUT N CARE LLC

Call us today for all your lawn care needs!

Stumpy McGrindaways

Stumpy McGrindaways is a small family owned business . We offer stump grinding and storm cleanup or fallen tree cleanup, at affordable prices. We will strive to work around your schedule and do a excellent job for the customer! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/14/2018

Don did a fantastic job on a very difficult location to work. He exceeded my expectations in every way. To top it off, he is as fine a gentleman as you could ever hope to meet.

Description of Work
Sloped lot brush removal and clean-up

06/04/2018

He said he'd come out and mow my yard that evening. I was showing my house to a prospective buyer the next day. He didn't mow it and didn't tell me that he didn't. He also didn't return my text asking what had happened.

Description of Work
Yard mowed

09/02/2015

Description of Work
Date of Service: 8/29/2015 Cost of Service: $120.00

11/17/2011

We have an agreement and they have been working for me for years. They are very dependable and very professional. They have the proper equipment and knowledge. They have been in business for a long time. I particularly like Don Campbell and his son. They work with me and don't just send out a crew without any supervision. I could probably get it cheaper but I'm not sure I would get all the other q...

Description of Work
I used Campbell & Son Lawn Care Services to remove a little red maple tree because it was dying. They do landscaping, lawn maintenance and all kinds of things for me. They are currently taking care of all of the leaves that get in the yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

07/19/2009

I had a verbal contract with Campbell to come once a week to mow the property. Once a month he was to have cleaned and mowed the common area behind my property. It was the same width of my property and approximately 25' deep. Initially, his crew did excellent work, but quickly, the work deteriorated. His initial clean up/mow of the entire property was $250.00. The final straw was his not having sh...

Description of Work
Mow the property weekly, edge and weed-eat front and back. Once monthly to mow the common area behind my property.

Category lawn service

MOWING, EDGING, TRIMMING, BUSHHOGGING, PLANTING, SHRUBS, PRUNING, MULCHING, TRASH AND DEBRIS REMOVAL, SMALL LANDSCAPING SERVICES, SPRINKLER SERVICE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION, LEAF REMOVAL AND GUTTER CLEANING.