CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2006

3.4

PO BOX 194062

Little Rock, AR 72219

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: 7679.

06/14/2018

Nick P.

Don did a fantastic job on a very difficult location to work. He exceeded my expectations in every way. To top it off, he is as fine a gentleman as you could ever hope to meet.

Description of Work
Sloped lot brush removal and clean-up

06/04/2018

Brian K.

He said he'd come out and mow my yard that evening. I was showing my house to a prospective buyer the next day. He didn't mow it and didn't tell me that he didn't. He also didn't return my text asking what had happened.

Description of Work
Yard mowed

09/02/2015

Yvonne M.

Description of Work
Date of Service: 8/29/2015 Cost of Service: $120.00

11/17/2011

Thomas W.

We have an agreement and they have been working for me for years. They are very dependable and very professional. They have the proper equipment and knowledge. They have been in business for a long time. I particularly like Don Campbell and his son. They work with me and don't just send out a crew without any supervision. I could probably get it cheaper but I'm not sure I would get all the other qualities. I will absolutely continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used Campbell & Son Lawn Care Services to remove a little red maple tree because it was dying. They do landscaping, lawn maintenance and all kinds of things for me. They are currently taking care of all of the leaves that get in the yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

07/19/2009

Don J.

I had a verbal contract with Campbell to come once a week to mow the property. Once a month he was to have cleaned and mowed the common area behind my property. It was the same width of my property and approximately 25' deep. Initially, his crew did excellent work, but quickly, the work deteriorated. His initial clean up/mow of the entire property was $250.00. The final straw was his not having showed up for over a month to do any work, and the common area hadn't been mowed in over two months. The cost was $250.00 plus an additional $50.00 to bag the leaves and grass, which they had never done before. They had always used a mulching mower and never bagged anything. And no explanation. Last call to him, he swore he'd be right back "and get the job done right". He never showed up again.

Description of Work
Mow the property weekly, edge and weed-eat front and back. Once monthly to mow the common area behind my property.

04/13/2007

PAMELA P.

What we have now is a backyard full of mud. He just left it. He didn't call or even show up anymore. We called the other day to ask if he could stamp the dirt down he stated that "it wasn't in his contract". We also find his prices to be expensive. They do a good job of cutting grass, when they do show up. These ratings only reflect the landscaping part.

Description of Work
He was to have done some landscaping work in the backyard. As well as put up a retaining wall and build a walkway and lay sod.

Category landscaping

04/13/2007

PAMELA P.

Category hardscaping

09/14/2006

PHIL S.

They are usually here about three times per year. I have always been satisfied with their work. They make our whole yard look so much neater. I am happy with the service provided by Campbell & Sons Lawn Care Services. They do a quality job.

Description of Work
Campbell & Son Lawn Care Services cleaned our yard. We have a acre yard of which only acre is lawn. The rest is a green belt area. They cleared out our dead limbs and trees. They also cleaned out the easement for us.

GC Tree Service

We are providers of Tree Service services in the Little Rock area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, GC Tree Service has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your Tree Service needs!

A&M Tree Care, LLC

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dylan Tree Services

MOWING, EDGING, TRIMMING, BUSHHOGGING, PLANTING, SHRUBS, PRUNING, MULCHING, TRASH AND DEBRIS REMOVAL, SMALL LANDSCAPING SERVICES, SPRINKLER SERVICE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION, LEAF REMOVAL AND GUTTER CLEANING.