CAMPBELL & SON LAWNS & LANDSCAPING,LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2006

3.4

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: 7679....

Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

Dylan Tree Services

Capital City Tree Service

Tree removal and stump grinding

06/14/2018

Don did a fantastic job on a very difficult location to work. He exceeded my expectations in every way. To top it off, he is as fine a gentleman as you could ever hope to meet.

Description of Work
Sloped lot brush removal and clean-up

06/04/2018

He said he'd come out and mow my yard that evening. I was showing my house to a prospective buyer the next day. He didn't mow it and didn't tell me that he didn't. He also didn't return my text asking what had happened.

Description of Work
Yard mowed

09/02/2015

Description of Work
Date of Service: 8/29/2015 Cost of Service: $120.00

11/17/2011

We have an agreement and they have been working for me for years. They are very dependable and very professional. They have the proper equipment and knowledge. They have been in business for a long time. I particularly like Don Campbell and his son. They work with me and don't just send out a crew without any supervision. I could probably get it cheaper but I'm not sure I would get all the other q...

Description of Work
I used Campbell & Son Lawn Care Services to remove a little red maple tree because it was dying. They do landscaping, lawn maintenance and all kinds of things for me. They are currently taking care of all of the leaves that get in the yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

07/19/2009

I had a verbal contract with Campbell to come once a week to mow the property. Once a month he was to have cleaned and mowed the common area behind my property. It was the same width of my property and approximately 25' deep. Initially, his crew did excellent work, but quickly, the work deteriorated. His initial clean up/mow of the entire property was $250.00. The final straw was his not having sh...

Description of Work
Mow the property weekly, edge and weed-eat front and back. Once monthly to mow the common area behind my property.

04/13/2007

What we have now is a backyard full of mud. He just left it. He didn't call or even show up anymore. We called the other day to ask if he could stamp the dirt down he stated that "it wasn't in his contract". We also find his prices to be expensive. They do a good job of cutting grass, when they do show up. These ratings only reflect the landscaping part.

Description of Work
He was to have done some landscaping work in the backyard. As well as put up a retaining wall and build a walkway and lay sod.

Category hardscaper

09/14/2006

They are usually here about three times per year. I have always been satisfied with their work. They make our whole yard look so much neater. I am happy with the service provided by Campbell & Sons Lawn Care Services. They do a quality job.

Description of Work
Campbell & Son Lawn Care Services cleaned our yard. We have a acre yard of which only acre is lawn. The rest is a green belt area. They cleared out our dead limbs and trees. They also cleaned out the easement for us.

09/02/2015

Description of Work
Date of Service: 8/29/2015 Cost of Service: $120.00

Category lawn service

MOWING, EDGING, TRIMMING, BUSHHOGGING, PLANTING, SHRUBS, PRUNING, MULCHING, TRASH AND DEBRIS REMOVAL, SMALL LANDSCAPING SERVICES, SPRINKLER SERVICE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION, LEAF REMOVAL AND GUTTER CLEANING.